Cartoon has a bullying episode

>Cartoon has a bullying episode
>The bully turns out to be secretly insecure

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/graphic/school-bully-not-so-tough-since-being-molested-8848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BABS SEED BABS SEED WHAT WE GONNA DO

If you hit bullied in high school by completely normal people and not the stereotypical trashy, abused, poor kid, then you were doing something to deserve it.

If you GOT* bullied

I got bullied once because I was more handsome than some redneck who secretly wanted to fuck me because he was molested

Isn't that how it is with most kids who could be considered bullies irl tho

more or less
don't expect them to change, like ever, tho

Studies show that most bullies have higher then normal self-esteem and confidence.

No. Most bullies do it because aggression is natural and "victims" and made themselves targets of it.

Stoop kid is afraid to leave his stoop!

I hate that. You can clearly see the writers were picked for being jews and want payback as adults. Bullying it's good for character as long as it's not too violent and it's not recorded

I was bullied by a kid from a trashy family. He was still a fucking asshole and not a tortured soul seeking affection.

Trap?

Still fits the position of trash. Sorry user, you shoulda kicked his ass

Did you fuck?

The level of autism here is amazing.

No I later beat him with a pipe, for I am slight of frame
Not exactly

>beat him with a pipe
sounds like fucking to me

i was bullied in school but i always made sure i got them back in the end.

i hate how schools discourage standing up for yourself against bullying now.

kill yourself Barneyfag

I once got bullied by a rather domineering and sexually aggressive girl in middle school. Looking back on it she showed textbook signs of childhood sexual abuse.

How sad.

>Cartoon has a bullying episode
>The bully turns out to be secretly in love with the bullied

>putting blame with the people who are bullied

Being this upset

Not everyone gets BDSM power dynamics right on their first try.

>meet bully in school
>general asshole
>meet bully after college
>sports trainer
>pretty okay guy

I just think they are just bored as kids and they are abusing their strength to their amusement, there is nothing more to it.

Me too, there was this girl who would corner me and knee my balls, it was really hot

You beat him up with a pipe?
Holy shit, did you at least get away with it?

Most bullies I knew were happy and well adjusted. I suspect that some were closet homos though, because they often developed an intense relationship with their victim: watching everything they did, looking for any excuse to attack them. I've seen bullies shiver with excitement when they've found their victim.

There's definitely a sexual element in it. I'm not surprised prison rape is a thing.

Yes. In my school we had the obvious white trash kids who bullied anyone who wasn't Catholic and played football and fucked freshmen girls for senior prom. Maybe even 8th graders. He went on to be a drug dealer and last I heard he may be going to jail

Then you had everyone else who didn't give a fuck. Me and my friends were into Warhammer 40k, would throw Halo parties on a regular basis, and would get into heated arguments about how physics n shit worked at the lunch table only to ask the science teacher immediately after. The difference is, we kept it to ourselves and never forced it upon anyone else.

We ended up bullying the shit out of 1 of our friends towards our junior and senior year because he was such a thirsty bitch. He had blue balls for a girl who rejected him and went onto date another person in our friend group. Thirsty bitch would text her non-stop saying shit like how he prayed and God said they should be together.

So like I said, unless the bully is trash, poor, or abused, you probably brought the bullying on yourself

Well a bunch of rich kids are bullies you fucking retard.

>be in middle school
>there is a kid who starts to bully me for various reasons that predates back
>one day shit finally hits the fan
>start an intense (as intense as a middle school fight could be) rumble in middle of the lesson
>go into discipline
>my family have good ties with the principal and I manage to show myself as a victim
>principal beats the shit out of the kid in front of everyone and gets him expelled
>find out that he commited suicide years later
>tfw I irreversibly fucked someone's life
>tfw every kid in the school looked at me with fear mixed with loathe
>tfw you already feel like a Shakespeare character at the age of 13

>Cartoon has bully
>He's just insecure rather than a result of bad parenting who is kept at the top of the food chain thanks to herd behaviour and society's glorification of violence and individualism, who's never going to be brought down because the entire school system is unconciously supporting him with either cowardice or silent approval of his actions.

Every single time.

Better than saying:

>The reason you have a bully is because of your behavior. The reality is, there are several kids at your school who have just as weird interests as you and are twice as fugly, yet they are not only bully free, but they get along with everyone. Most people would sympathize with you if it was Levi bullying you, but when Cody or Landon is at it, you know you fucked up. Maybe if you stopped trying to be a pretentious know-it-all cunt who butts in every time they say something that isn't 100% accurate, maybe you'd actually have some friends. Maybe if you stopped sperging out about how a mediocre game like BOTW is "10/10 duh best gamez evarz!!1!" people would be interested in your hobbies

How the fuck did I deserve getting my notes trashed in the washrooms, a fire extinguisher in my locker with all my stuff stuffed onto different places in the school, my gym clothes always in the lost and found, the fucking nicknames, my toes getting stomped on (which at one time caused an ingrown nail so I couldn't wear open toed sandals for a very long time), getting stuff thrown at me during lunch (mostly non-staining food anyways so thank god for that).

You're projecting yourself way too much user

>You beat him up with a pipe?
>Holy shit, did you at least get away with it?
Yes, he sustained no major injuries other than bruising on his covered portions of his body

It was like, a big metal thing that was for the maps, the kind of maps that they would connect to a chalk board and then extend down from you know, there was an extra one in the back of the class and I gave him a few whackings with it

It was at the very end of the day and at the time the teacher was not present, we both got sent to the principal by another teacher and the bell eventually rang and he said "I'LL SEE YOU TWO ON MONDAY", he never did

>projecting meme

Can we just admit this is used by shitters who don't have an argument already?

I never got bullied once in my school but I sure as shit recall a lot of kids who did based off of what I said.

>>principal beats the shit out of the kid in front of everyone and gets him expelled
If you're going to lie about shit then at least make it believable. No one gives a shit about the edgy escapist fantasy that you made up while you were getting your shit pushed in.

Bullies are completely normal kids who just want to make a show of force to raise their social status. Due to women ruining modern education most bullies just get a "bullying is bad, mmkay?" lecture from some middle-aged woman and are allow to go scot-free afterwards, so they keep on doing it because they like feeling on top.

Do you have a single study to back up anything you just said?

If you are not going to respond with links to studies, then pls GTFO of my face

>never been bullied : the post

>my gym clothes always in the lost and found
This one serves you right for doing gym in the first place.
Why you'd want to change in the same room as people filled with hormones who need to prove how not-gay they are by pantsing you is beyond me.

This is why you are a fat pig ripe for slaughter

>hurf durf here's my opinions
>wuh? b-back it up? n-no you're just stupid
The world actually requires you to have reasons and facts behind your opinions.

GTFO of my face. 2 posts in and I can already tell you deserved to get bullied

Zero-tolerance policies mean that everyone's getting suspended for three days, it's why modern bullying is done over social media or off school grounds.

I'd be okay with this if the main character just started bullying the shit outta him back after the episode.

They're often just self-entitled little shits. There was one in my school which just had a rich daddy. Eventually grew up and became a drug dealer, I heard.

>They're often just self-entitled little shits. There was one in my school which just had a rich daddy. Eventually grew up and became a drug dealer, I heard.
More proof that bullies always win

It didn't happen all the time and there was no pantsing involved, just a lot of being made fun of in the changing room (which I have the restraint to handle as well thank goodness).

I have always believed they do what they do because most of the time they can just get away with it (or testing how far they can) with several proxies disabling any action to be done (bigger clique, nothing to lose, older boyfriends from outside school or also as bad as they are)

The bullying also got more severe when I befriended the bi-polar kid, to the point where I actually lost some friends in the process.
I think in a way, that was me showing that I was not afraid of whatever bullshit they would throw at me next.

Because teenagers that are often gay try their hardest not to seem gay to their friends?

WE'RE NOT DOING THE SUPERVILLAIN SHUFFLE

>come to class
>do school work
>mind own business
>don't really talk a lot
>kids behind me stick their pencil tips into my ears when I'm not paying attention

Explain.

>bully character learns to stop bullying and becomes friends with the mc
>starts bullying again the next episode

>bully did some fucked up shit to me
>told teacher/principal/anyone else for help
>they bring in their butt buddy friends as "witnesses" to lie for them and turn it all on me
>couldn't do anything to defend myself because I have no friends and no proof
School was fucking shit

What were your interests? How did you behave in front of others? Were those kids completely normal or did they fall into the 3 areas I said? How did you react to having tips put in your ears?

>Can we just admit this is used by shitters who don't have an argument already?
No, we can't because there are a lot of people who, often very visibly, project their own insecurities upon others.

>middle school
>bully that went back to primary school
>not much of a bully, he just called me names and kicked me in the balls once
>talking to a friend in the hallway
>he comes in
>"you two faggots or something?"
>I respond
>"go fuck yourself"
>return to conversation
>"what'd you say to me?"
>I repeat
>"Go. Fuck. Yourself. Was that slow enough for you?"
>pushes me down the stairs
>collision against a teacher
>he's witnessed everything
>bully gets chewed on for 5 minutes
>I go back to my class
>never saw him again

I was big and black so no one really fucked with me.

>mfw
>this happen to me all the fucking time
>gave up trying to tell on them

I generally just read and kept to myself. I went to programs at universities during the summer, though, and my father did make that known around the school. I guess that was probably a reason for resentment.

In response to that kind of thing, I typically didn't react beyond flinching so as to avoid them trying to get a rise out of me.

>middle school
>Mexican kid named Angel
>always a dick to me
>punched me in the stomach almost everyday
>got the balls to try and fight back
>his friends hold me down as he beats the shit out of me
>Dealt with his shit till high school
>In the 10th grade he died in a car crash
>mfw
I'm truly happy he's dead

>I went to programs at universities during the summer, though, and my father did make that known around the school
That's it exactly.

Glad to know, user. Did you admitted it out loud? I once witnessed someone claiming they were glad their bully was dead. Fucking amazing.

>he deserved to be bullied because he went to summer camp
Bully logic is so fucking retarded, just admit that you were a miserable shit in high school who made someone else's life worse for no justifiable reason.

I didI told a lot of people I didn't give a fuck he was dead
My school held a memorial for him that all students could attend if the wanted to I stayed in class and read

>boondocks bully episode
>bully beats the shit outta everyone
>out of fucking everyone
>main character gets adults to fight him
>beats the shit out of fucking everyone
>bully is just a little bully shit for the sake of being a little shit
>no shits are given
why can't more stuff be like this?

I'm glad you were so honest both to yourself and to everyone else, user. Many people would have caved in and yielded before hypocrisy.

His dad made a big deal about taking university courses around the school. Why not just have your Mom stop in class and bring you your teddy bear? Shit like that gets you marked.

>Shit like that gets you marked.
Yes, that happens, but how does that make it justified? Especially when it's the actions of the parents and not the child?

>>Cartoon has a bullying episode
>>The bully turns out to be secretly insecure
Power Rangers Turbo did this once.
The writing staff hates it so much that when they were asked to do an anti-drug PSA they cast the same bully-actor as the school drug dealer -- casting a hilarious pall over the original episode.

What, you expect a long and reasoned internal dialogue from kids weighing the reasons as to why they'd target someone else?

To real, we need to make the kids in to sissy bitches so the BBC can slide easily.

theonion.com/graphic/school-bully-not-so-tough-since-being-molested-8848

Haha NICE
Always wondered if the writers really thought this trope was legit at all.

feels good I assume

IIRC there's been studies about how bully's actually have exceedingly high amounts of self-confidence which honestly makes way more sense.

>tfw nobody even bothered with you all through elementary and high school because you were that kid with severely shitty social skills
Even the kids with hit lists had more friends than I did. Damn.

>falling for the authority meme

>Girl bullies me at church because she thinks I'm a lesbian.
>Get sick of her shit.
>She corners me in the parking lot and i throw a fucking rock at her.
>Clips her forhead and now she's freaking out and bleeding.
>Bursts into tears and admits her uncle raped her.
>I pussy out and try to help her up.
>Punches me in the stomach while screaming I'm trying to hit on her, just as her friends show up.
>One asskicking later...
>I tell my mom what she told me.
>Mom tells me it did happen and had to abort the rape baby.
>She tries to kick my ass again after church but I try to reach out to her, saying I know what she's been through.
>Not only do I get my ass kicked, my mom gets in trouble with her shitty parents, and the pastor gets involved, lecturing me on how I need to be a leader for tomorrow.
Years later I learned she died at a ghetto cookout when someone shot it up. But she didn't start straight up attacking me until after that event happened.

When I was in elementary school the principal
tought me to not stand up for myself congratulated me when I did nothing when other kids bullied me. A bunch of boys were surounding me and insulting me and i just sat there saying nothing. the principal saw the whole and told me congrats and never punished the boys.

In school it's the students vs. the administration. Always. They are the enemy.

It's been years man, let it go

>not throwing her aborted, incestuous, rape baby in face in front of her friends every time she tried to mess with you while implying that she wanted her uncle to fuck her

And I thought girls were supposed to be vicious.

Did this kid make you vote Trump when you grew up?

Best version of this trope

If the mortality rate for bullies was high enough it would stop.

Maybe femanon isn't smart enough to be vicious?

>Not the episode where it turns out DT has a horrible mother
I'm honestly kind of amazed that show goes after certain topics. Like the NEET episode for example. Not something I expected going into it.

I hate that shit. So what. They're insecure, or were verbally or physically abused, so they CHOOSE to take it out on others. I don't care what the reason is, this is still someone who wakes up every day and chooses to take out all their anger and sadness and hate on someone who they strategically pick out based on beta behaviors. People who CHOOSE to negatively effect others don't deserve to live. There are 8 billion humans on the planet. There are too many for us to keep allowing human trash like this to exist. We're all on the same team. You want your team to win? You ENCOURAGE each other and EMPOWER each other. You don't belittle your own team mates because they will lose confidence, play worse and stumble. People like that should be kicked off the team. Im tired of seeing good, decent, considerate people with self control being victims. A message to all those who antagonize: Be nice, do good, or get off my planet. Earn your right to live or prepare to lose the privilege.

Yeah, that guy who kept getting harassed and robbed in the school bathroom for messing up a saxophone solo at the band concert really had it comin'.

Not everyone is a mentally-underdeveloped sociopath like you, user.

You've summed up what Tumblr thinks of Johnny from Paranatural.
>some arc in its latest chapter of him and the MC having to work together out of danger (think of that SpongeBob episode "Best Frenemies")
>what little mischief he could do with his gang wasn't shown more convincingly in previous pages over the years
>now, homoerotic (homoromantic?) fanart of them everywhere
The character establishment's even more lousy now that he gets possessed by a powerful spirit and attains spectrality within a single night...

I'M DOUG WALKER AND I'M HERE TO SAY THUS GREEN SCREEN COST ME $200K

Where did all that money go anyway?

DELET THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Not being this upset

>the young genocide deniers

opinion discarded

My former bully got me a job. Pretty good one too. Some kids just mellow out

>White genocide
Sup Forums go away

they deny the Armenian genocide, that's what I was referring to Stalin

even Sup Forums believes in that genocide