What did you think of Aladdin the series Sup Forums?

What did you think of Aladdin the series Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noqYEsXiLYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There was never an episode about the Haji and the women were not covered as they should have been.

It was offensively racist.

Go back to tumbler

Probably the best spinoff made to a movie trilogy, and the fact that it was part of one continuity (albeit not a very detailed one, as seen with the heavily episodic nature of the tv show). It is a shame we never got more conclusive stories for characters like Mozenrath (who was apparently going to be Aladdin's long-lost brother) and more about the blind dude who used to bang Mirage when she was a good person.

Jasmine when she was turned into a rat > Mirage

I swear theme teasing Mirage's past and then never elaborating on it bugged the crap out of me even as a kid.

I don't recall much in the way of hints beyond them bringing up Jafar, and then showing one of the zombies which had childhood me thinking it was meant to be Jafar himself; a shallow shell of his former self and in someone's else servitude for once.

i thought that was the sorcerer that even jafar was afraid of.

only to show he's now a thrall of mozenrath (to show how much of a threat mozenrath is).

Islam is not a race. It's okay to pretend it never happened and erase it from history.

It was Mozenrath's master, though I don't recall anything of him making Jafar scared.

Snake Jasmine > Rat Jasmine

I was talking about Mirage not Mozenrath, though I would have liked to see the long lost brother plot.

more of it was Iago telling the gang (and audience) that Jafar doesn't want to mess with Mozenrath's master.

Huh, don't remember that. Though honestly, I never have quite liked that stuff. It'd be one thing to say "These two never got along and stayed clear of one another", but the whole "Even the guy I worked for was scared" just often feels like the new guy's creator trying to make their character sound super cool and better than the one they didn't make.

exactly.

basically they have to mention jafar as a reference point so viewers have an idea how the new guy is that much of a threat.

destane > jafar
mozenrath > destane
mozenrath > jafar

take away jafar from the equation and people will have no idea how big of a deal mozenrath is unless you show them why.

Eh, you can still make a new character a greater threat simply by virtue of their own actions rather than power level style crap.

Not to mention Jafar's ass got fucking roasted, literally. Being dead does kind of make one a non-threat.

>Being dead does kind of make one a non-threat.

Jafar still managed to come back in the Hercules crossover.

You shouldn't have done that. You cannot post Furry Women here.

Simply Mirage, just wish they finished with her development.

>That Naga Jasmine episode.....

Hard to say if that's canon, though. I mean, the Hercules cartoon already messes up the film's own canon by having Hades be away of Hercules when he's still in training despite not realizing he's still alive until Megara meets Herc when he's completed his training.

Beyond the catlike face, she's not really all that furry. Hell, compared to the characters in Swat Katz, she's more humanlike than they were.

There's a lot of stuff they should have given conclusiveness to.

The series finale of Hercules the Series actually fixed that continuity error, with Hades drinking an elixir of forgetfulness that wipes his memory of all his encounters with young Hercules.

The bigger problem is that the years/eras in which Hercules and Aladdin take place are separated by centuries.

>Hades drinking an elixir of forgetfulness that wipes his memory of all his encounters with young Hercules.
Well that's just dumb. Could have just had it been Hades wanting to crush any would-be hero and not realizing it's his nephew until years later.

As for the thing with the crossover, eh, you could handwave it with something like "underworld/afterlife is timeless" or something silly like that.

They're not only not a race; they're not a minority. Hell look at the bullshit they're doing in South-East Asia.

That imp guy played by Michael Bell was pretty cool for a villain.

Really liked Eden too.

>compared to the characters in Swat Katz, she's more humanlike than they were.

but that's wrong

more of they used jafar as a unit of measurement imo.

we know what he could do so we at least have an expectancy of what the "bigger, better, badder" antagonist should measure up to.

so if rajah and shere khan got thrown into a pit, SK wins because rajah's a house pet?

That bitch (form) was hot...

youtube.com/watch?v=noqYEsXiLYg

Sk wins cuz Raja's weaker, probably smaller, and definitely inexperienced.

Except she is. She has no tail, and her overall body is pretty human. The only thing that's greatly catlike is her head. It's not all that furry compared to a lot of other things.

how about scar?

would scar being scrawny actually even things out between him and rajah?

I preferred a different moment from that episode.

>The only thing that's greatly catlike is her head

which is pretty important

she has a completely cat-like flat skull shape, cat eyes, a snouth with a cat mouth and cat lips, and cat-like fangs, and her hands are clawed.

the characters in swat kats usually have hybrid faces with human-like mouths, and round skulls.

I liked it.

Some did, some didn't. Point is that they were more furry by having tails, and in some cases paw-like hands. Mirage's head is the only catlike thing, and even then it's still not 100% like a cat.

Sup Forums is nothing but closeted fur fags. Are you even old enough to post here?

I liked the cross over it had with the hercules tv show that some time

It was surprisingly solid. In fact I think there's not an entry in the Disney's Aladdin franchise that is bad, even the DTV movies were pretty good.

The age of Moot is long gone user. Hiro doesn't care as long as he can squeeze out some dough from this place.