youtu.be/F9tF-g4gLnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the cleric joke from the mobile game made me laugh

But is she really smart?

>smart AND FUNNY

I hope they learn their lesson and make S21 good

>Wendy will never be a funny character again

Really rustles my jimmies

The subtitle:The fractured but whole, really made me laugh.

>It's a Trey and Matt make little boys lapdance on grown adults episode
This game is going to be nuts.

I like how Seaman (heh heh) is in it.

And a part has some guys cheesing.

How are they able to get away with that? Is it because of the art style?

Little boys or, if you so choose, your female character.

wtf

>best girl doesn't have an alter ego

Yes, exactly and also because South Park had done worse before

The Trump election royally fucked them up. I'd be very surprised if they let anything like that happen again.

oh please, they're going to announce everywhere they're making female characters possible
they'll give you the option to create a female character
and then when you do so, after going through character creator and trying to start the game all the boys tell you to go home because they don't play with dumb girls

roll credits

You know, once she's dead, she's just a hooker

Imagine that lapdance scene but with characters modeled realistically. Doesn't seem so funny now.

Craig is always pissed and for good reason considering Pandemic.

still funny, only now I can also fap to it

Oh fuck that would actually be hilarious!

Them getting the election wrong and it disemboweling the entire season was honestly funnier than what would ultimately have been Season 21's payoff, anyway.

that's why they look like that. that's literally why.

>It's a Wendy episode

Here comes the Drumpf supporters

HAs there been any new info on that game?

Most likely informing the public it has been pushed back AGAIN

youtu.be/1au1Oi4jqVU

new trailer with the release date we already knew

youtu.be/pwe7A-ZGCng

and mobile game

Because she's shit.

Perfect.

But I don't own a phone

South Park has really lost touch, they are just two old men trundling along with their tired franchise.

i don't care

So install a android emulator if you wanna play a shitty mobage that badly, it's not fucking rocket science.

Holy shit they've brought back Mephesto?

But that applies to alot of things the series has done in the past, even in the Stick of Truth

South Park isn't shocking anymore. Everyone thinks this is par for the course.

This is before they know that you can play as a girl this time, so their tune might change.

Or maybe because I think it's funny that they got it wrong?
And that a lot of people agree the season fell apart after the election results.

Sorry, grandpa. Rick and Morty is the real shit we young bloods get high on these days.
It's full of depth and dark humour, unlike your stick-toilet-humor shit park.

Speaking of Trump, is he actually the reason the game got pushed back so long?

Just like with the show him being elected president completely blindsided them, so they needed to rewrite most of their concept?

Hope you can actually join Mysterion like it was Human / Elves split in the first game, what kind of fucking faggot wants to be the Coon's bitch instead of teaming up with the actual hero? It's like choosing to stay with Stark over Cap.

What was your favorite gag in Stick of truth?
youtu.be/yRp2VvVdeKs

Technically the New Kid already has a girl persona from the Stick Of Truth, maybe they just pull a princess Kenny.

Nice bait

What I don't get is why did the actual results matter? They could have still ran their story. South Park doesn't have to 1/1 reflect real life I mean it already doesn't even try too so why should who's president matter

The ending.

Anything new been revealed about character creation?

That's the thing. It SHOULDN'T matter, because you're correct: South Park doesn't have to reflect real life. But Matt and Trey have gotten such a reputation for doing just that. They spoof, parody, and comment on actual events in our world. And in Season 21 they tried to combine that with their new love of continuity and season-long plots. They tried to do serialization combined with reflection of the real world, and so Clinton winning the election became pivotal to the advancement of their plot since it seemed blatantly obvious she was going to win.

Then she didn't, and it all fell apart. One might say they were undone by their own hubris, but in their defense nobody truly expected Clinton to blow such an easy election.

Have the climbed out of their own assholes in regards to series-long continuous plotlines?

>Hope you can actually join Mysterion like it was Human / Elves split in the first game, what kind of fucking faggot wants to be the Coon's bitch instead of teaming up with the actual hero? It's like choosing to stay with Stark over Cap.
the trailer mentions New Kid being sent to infiltrate Mysterion's faction, so likely they'll have a choice after a certain point to either stay with Mysterion or rejoin The Coon

>He doesn't want to side with Cartman just so he can hear his lines.

Try Heidi. She's both funny and really smart, brah.

No shit, OP.
Women are funny, get over it.

I THINK so. The last episode of Season 21 is, after all, titled "The End of Serialization As We Know It." I think Trump winning burned them badly enough that they're not going to try season-long plots again. Or at least that's what I hope.

Yeah they said they're gonna keep the continuity to a minimum, like season 18, and just have references to other episodes like they did with cock magic and gluten free ebola.

It'dreally suck if that was the case.

I hope they make it like the season with PC principal. Each episode is it's own thing and they just put in little things that tie them all together.

I thought that the season 19 plot was fantastic, they just need to stop relying on current current events for key plot points.

Even ignoring current events, they acknowledged in-episode that having 10 episodes devoted to internet trolling and women being funny was far too much.

I'm still disappointed that they didn't have the first E-mail of the new internet be a Third Rick-Roll.
That would have at least given a good end-credits outro.

I don't know why people keep saying the election is what screwed them over, what about the fact that it was one episode worth of plot lines and jokes streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetched over ten epsiodes.

We get it, the grapes like old things, everyone in politics is an idiot, girls are funny. It got boring real quick.

Not even a bitter MRAfag but this would be fucking perfect and the reactions would be so juicy.

Dude, you can tell the first half was setting Hilary up as a villain. "Secret caves where men are milked for their semen" and whatnot. After the election she shows up once and then never again.

kek.
yeah. kindof funny, you could totally pick female costumes and hairsets, etc.

100% play as a trans or female character, and just never acknowledge it.

you mean be Professor Chaos's henchmen.

Yeah, and then what was going to happen? Some radical change between episodes 4 and 5 where the writing starts picking up? Shut the fuck up, Boco. Everything that was going to happen, happened. They had to change a few jokes, so what? There's no doubt in my mind that Hillary would have walked into Whole Foods and told everyone to suck her clinton balls. Trump winning may have startled them, but at the end of the day Season 20 was always going to be a mess.

holy fuck it looks good, I also cant believe I just understood the tittle

>the fractured butthole

Yes, That's The Joke.

They were literally going to call it that but were denied.

Is it bad that the fucking Southpark RPG's are more enticing to me than most of the recent RPG titles released in the last few years?

Apparently the original title was "The Butthole of Time".

i want to play a boy but wear girls clothes and be able to do things only girls can do and do things only boys can do and have people give me shit and make fun of me for crossdressing

>Towelie bonus content
youtu.be/F9tF-g4gLnQ

I'm still curious what the 'Towlie bonus content' is meant to be.

Dob't you also get some bonus costume pieces or something for pre-ordering?
Maybe that's what it is, a Towlie superhero costume.

I hope it's some really dumb shit that basically amounts to nothing just to troll dumb pre-orderers, like one Easter egg in one scene. Don't know why they would use Towelie otherwise

You can do that irl user.

Matt and Trey love writing parody showtunes, but they also have a deep and genuine love of showtunes, so the parodies they write are really, really good. I assume they have the same relationship to RPG video games.

Honestly I think he's just going to be a hint system or something, but being a dumb towel his advice is going to be useless and asking if you wanna get high.

i will

So now that the youtube and mediafire is nuked, anyone download it and willing to share their backup?

I was in the middle of downloading stuff from the mediafire when it was taken down.

>Rick and Morty
>Depth

Lel

Trey said he loves RPGs and was influenced partially by Earthbound for Stick of Truth. Matt is more a fan of arcade games

That's not even close to the worst thing to happen on South Park.

The woman couldn't walk 15 feet to her car. The moment she collapsed on 9/11 memorial day and had to be thrown like a sack of potatoes into a waiting van is what killed it.
Also, meme magic.

s-sauce ?

That and "don't forget to bring a towel". Seems like a good guess.

I can't find shit and I want it myself. All I managed to find was the same image but with jap text.

That's not even close to whats happened

So what's her power going to be? Calling other heroes/ the police? control over cell phones? Tweeting and blogging about crimes but doing nothing about them?

Confirmed magic

2016 was just an incredible year.
>Trump
>Brexit
>Cleveland team wins a championship
>Cubs win World Series
>Leicester wins Premiere League
>All those deaths

It was one of those years where things change rapidly in a very short time, in a variety of different ways. They happen every so often.

i cant remember the name, but i remember what they were about. it was two books. one was about this nerdy kid who kept getting bullied, so he became a trap and seduced his bullies and then when they all finished he was like "ha ha look youre all gay now" and then this other guy who always liked him decided to be his boyfriend.

the other book was weird because it didnt make much sense. still a trap, i think the kid got raped again? or went to some trap school club to learn how to be a trap? that may be a different book by the same artist. anyway he gets raped again or something and then he and the boyfriend fuck. it wasnt ntr or cuck shit but it was weird

If only the most recent Super Bowl had happened that year it would have cemented the whole"come from behind, unlikely victory" we saw happen over and over again

>no universal reset
it was ass

The Super Bowl this past February was the culmination of the 2016 NFL season, so in a way it WAS part of 2016. The last hurrah of the meme year.

They should have purposely added her as a late addition and have Cartman make big deal of diversity just to find out all of his rivals got their own Afro black girls.

>Sup Forums image is devoid of artistry
shocker

Hey, Boco.

How was the convention?

So why was this delayed a goddamn year?

It's supposed to be shitty on purpose I think

I remember Matt and Trey said they were thinking about a romance system. Do you think they went through with it? Can I romance Butters as another boy?

This is missing the sidekick from the new Far Cry game.

I've been scouring EX using trap and english tags looking for stuff longer than 116 pages. I'm doubting the filename means page 166 at this point.