Drawfag Comics

ITT: Drawfag art, comics & slice of life depicting themselves or other cute situations.

artist name?

I don't understand this thread

To summarize:
>lel i'm 2qwerky better draw my amazing thoughts

I'm interested in this artist. Please tell me more

>Robotnik/Scratch

Great taste

Just some nerdy girl that draws lewd stuff.

I don't know why but this one fucking cracks me up.

>attracted to a Xenomoph queen
Weird, all the others were male. Wonder why that one is the only female exemption.

You know this is what would happen.

>i don't women and their insecurities

Boli-Blog is fucking trash. Same unfunny shit for how many years now?

Post the edit where Link is skipping all of the text.

Isn’t the alien from clone wars that runs the clone farm female? White bald with black eyes in case you never watched it.

I was just assuming that was a generic (whatever that is). The pic doesn't really specify that that is the same one from the movie. Could be a male one.

It's a female designed specifically to play a masculine role and prey on fears/fantasies of being raped.

All xenos are rapey in an inherently masculine way. Secondary mouth and impregnation, remember?

Actually, does a Xeno "Queen" even have a gender? Do the xenos have genders at all?

They make eggs, so they're female. Their eggs just work...different

But what about alien-robot?

artist name?

Dontfapgirl.
I'd recognize that nose and bizarre homoerotic fixation anywhere.

That's hot

I hate strawberries because they're not delicious enough for my family of one or two to eat completely in a day and sufficiently annoying enough to prepare to dissuade me in eating them in time before it rots. It always rots in the fridge.

I'd like to point out that the Xenomorph queen herself is the only real female, while the others are sterile drones. (although most likely also "female")

The ones that hunt stuff don't lay eggs.

Throw in the oddly attractive alien queen from Ender's game and we're set.

As an artist, I cannot think of anything I'd want to waste my time on less than slice of life "us artists, eh?" crap.
Do that many artists honestly think their plight is interesting? Maybe I'm missing out on something.

women are pretty narcissistic

Rinse your strawberries in vinegar as soon as you get them home - it kills the fungus on them that causes them to mold so fast, and they last way longer.

But wouldn't the strawberries taste of vinegar then?

use apple cider vinegar and then wash them again before eating. then there is just an apple-y aftertaste

Apple strawberries sound pretty good ngl.

Not if you then rinse off the vinegar before eating them. I've tried it with rinsing them in vinegar and then water before putting them in the fridge, as well as just leaving the vinegar on them and rinsing them before eating, and it was basically the same either way.

Just make sure you don't have shitty tap water, or you're gonna be putting crap all over them again.

is there a name?

But what about Grounder?

>Robotnik and Scratch