Tails Gets Trolled

I just finished this series yesterday. I can't believe how legitimately entertaining and absorbing it is. Let's talk about this fantastic webcomic - specifically Rob and why he's the best character.

Other urls found in this thread:

tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/tails-gets-trolled-cover/
iiupsidedownii.deviantart.com/art/chapter-19-The-Storm-675177814
sporcle.com/games/VogonPoet/mean-while
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/378899502/#378899502
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Tails Gets Trolled/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still have not read it. Is there a link with the full story so I don't have to keep on switching between pages on deviantart?

This has everything from Chapter 1 up to Chapter 18: tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/tails-gets-trolled-cover/

Unfortunately if you want the rest of it you're going to have to go right to the deviantart page: iiupsidedownii.deviantart.com/art/chapter-19-The-Storm-675177814

It's still ongoing.

sporcle.com/games/VogonPoet/mean-while

Thank you!

TGT is a unique work of art
I can't think of anything quite like it

it's a goldmine for reaction images too
=

I feel like I can't read this because i sound like a a laughing idiot the entire time

>still ongoing

Holy shit. I remember this years ago. Gotta pick it back up.

Around the part where Tails has a "weed party" with the Defenders the series REALLY goes from 0 to 100. You're in for a treat.

What was Lazerbot trying to say with this?

You do realize lazerbot is genuinely autistic, right? At first glance it might seem like the series is a parody, but just take a minute to scroll through his DA. Dude's genuine.

That wasn't even him, Tails Gets Gay was when his account got hacked.

Knuckles is the best character

Does anyone else want Demaro, Troll King, and Chester Cheetah to have a three way showdown?

I can't wait to see how he uses Mario's new power

The comic is genuinely perfect

>Demaro
>Not based Coyote.

Anyone have the Gif that animates cycles through the Chester fight? I seem to have lost mine and it looked slick as fuck.

This is accurate except for the fact that Demaro sucks and the fight he's already in is taking FOREVER. There's three possibilities here: Coyote kills him (my preferred choice), he kills Coyote, which would piss everyone off (not that the author is averse to doing things like that), one of them wins but the loser manages to escape (which would suck because it means we have another extremely drawn-out Demaro fight to look forward to).

I don't really want to see Chester in a fight with the Troll King or even Coyote because he has no beef with them. Chester's fight is with Tails, and maybe Kitty if she and Tails team up (which would be cool).

The Troll King is great though. I'd love to see him going all out at some point (and see what a few more of the Deadly Words do)

What does Lazerbot when he says "feeding"? I keep seeing that one word pop up over and over again. Its not as common right now as the trolls have gotten less screen time but in the earlier chapters it was said constantly by sonic's crew and others. Is it a misspelling or incorrect usage of a word similar to how "villains" was used instead of "violence"? Lazerbot acknowledged the villains thing later on in the story in a slightly comedic way. He may be autistic but hes probably high functioning.

Feeding is an online gaming term, but it's most often used in League of Legends. It's when you die so many times that you're helping out the enemy team through your incompetence. If you're a bad League player you'll hear people accuse you of feeding a lot.

Is he actually that autistic? Sometimes it feels genuine and other times it feels like a parody, the comedy is incredibly on point sometimes and a few of the concepts are kind of interesting and wouldn't be out of place in a more serious and dark setting.

I've just finished reading it, but I haven't look too much into the author or the story's behind the scenes story.

I'm sure that he is just pretending. Some of his art look like deliberately bad.

Tbh I got bored with it around chapter 8 or something. Around the time Mario fought the Troll King.

Autistic people fan be genuinely funny. They may be kinda mental but some of they can understand comedy and proper timing.

How is he going to reconcile the Cheeto Man subplot with the main story? As much as the weed party was a ride, it really distracted from the main plot threads that were going on.

I just consider it a main plot itself along with the Neutral plot. My main concern is how they're going to finish the Coyote/Demaro fight because the recent pages except for the last one were dropping really hard in quality. He needs to wrap the fight up, it's gone on long enough.

That's a very high quality picture of Rob.

Anyone up for storytiming this?

I want to meet the man behind this comic

We just had one very recently. Honestly it's much better to visit the yearly one on Sup Forums.

It's clear that Cheeto Man isn't going to die right here outside of an intentional anticlimax.

I suspect one confrontation with Cheeto before Tails goes back to punching trolls in his own corner of the world.

At this point Tails has barely any relation with trolls other than getting trolled that first time and the king killing Sonic, which has become the least of his issues considernd the shit he got mixed in.

All things point to a Tails vs Chester, Troll King vs Mario, and Neutrals/Demaro group of parallel plots.

Silver's group might just stick around with the neutrals since they've pretty much dismantled the troll kingdom.

The Troll Slaiyers continue to do fucking nothing.

When's that?

Also, if it's not too much trouble, are there links to archives of the recent storytime?

Has anyone compiled these at all to be downloaded? I'd love to read this offline on my comic app.

You forget that Tails is the chosen one destined to defeat the trolls once and for all.

>tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/tails-gets-trolled-cover/
this website never works for me :( it brings up an error page.

Mario isn't strong enough to beat the Troll King. is right, something is gonna happen that's going to make things more personal for Tails after he mops the floor with Chester.

iirc they do it every year before E3. So very recently as well.

Here's a link to the first archived thread boards.fireden.net/v/thread/378899502/#378899502 you should be able to follow the thread chain from there, if the chain breaks then use boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Tails Gets Trolled/type/op/ and the thread you want will be one of the first ones.

Thanks.