What the fuck bros?

What the fuck bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU
youtube.com/watch?v=zwoXARqonns
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge5HZuKd9Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=p_t-715yyo8
twitter.com/robertliefeld/status/875116817034862593
variety.com/2016/film/news/batman-v-superman-hans-zimmer-retires-superhero-movies-1201742042/
youtu.be/8VGJGXMUhmc
youtube.com/watch?v=IegjfDInvQE
youtube.com/watch?v=r3ID92BAYYQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he likes
ama girls
they make him feel so good

Im a bit concerned about how much is being redone this late in production. Not a fan of Snyder, but having Whedon come in just seems like the end result will be this Frankenstein Monster of a film. That said, I do like Elfman's work

WB really wants the scraps of Sam Raimi's "Spider-Man" trilogy.

Looks like we could end up with an actually memorable JL theme.

Well he did already make the best Batman theme

youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU

Here's your (You)

Liefeld heard "it's an entire new movie"

Snyder was kicked out, WB killed his daughter

Better than Hans Zimmer and his BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHM shit he uses for every soundtrack.

>but having Whedon come in just seems like the end result will be this Frankenstein Monster

>tfw they're really 2 missing halves of a director
Snyder delivering the kino we know him for. Then comes Whedon to help out reach a quip quota. The strengths of both, the weaknesses of neither.

Fuck this. He is well past his prime, MoS and BvS scores were fantastic, Elfman will just make it sound too different.

He was already bad in spiderman

How many of you fuckers listen to this and can SEE the BTAS intro in your mind's eye?

He does good music, so I don't see what is the problem here? With that said, Forbidden Zone 2 will be a better movie than Justice League.

Haha, good to know I'm not the only one who noticed that every Zimmer score is practically the same.
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 was pretty good though, for some reason I really really like that one.

>Willem Dafoe
>J.K. Simmons
>Joe Manganiello
>Danny Elfman
>Tried to get both Sam Raimi and Marc Webb

There's a precedent.

Maguire, Dunst and Franco when?

Oingo Boingo is fucking great. Danny Elfman is a GOAT composer in his own right.

At least it's not more Hans Zimmer shit.

Tobey as Blue Beetle
Franco as Booster Gold

My only complaint is that he could've played the most perfect Joker, instead he just composed the movie.

Well BTAS had the Shirley Walker theme which was inspired but distinct from Elfman's

They were both so fucking good

youtube.com/watch?v=zwoXARqonns

I don't know how to feel about this because I like Elfman better overall, but his latest work has been weak and WW's soundtrack was pretty good.

She did such great work adapting the theme to different moods.

>they keep the action scenes Snyder did
>Whedon reshoots all the scenes of people talking
>now Elfman does the score instead of Zimmer, but probably keeping leitmotifs like the WW song

tell me this won't be at least 75% on RT

Zimmer didn't do WW.

Yep

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge5HZuKd9Bc

Gotta say the same for WW's composer, getting all the mileage out of Is She With You variations.

I know He did Raimi's trilogy, but more recently, I'd be more inclined to lean towards an Avenger's clone. On top of Whedon, don't forget that Raimi also did the AoU score.

They probably had to replace Hans once they realized he's been dead for six years.

He used that noise for only like 3 or 4 of his movies and two of them were from Snyder.

Good point. I think people always tend to assume he does 'bubbly crap' that accompanies so many of the happier movies he has worked on.

>Liefeld heard "it's an entire new movie"
He say so on twitter?

>no Zimmer soundtrack
thank fuck

there are so many Zimmer soundtracks that sound exactly the same, compare The Rock with Gladiator, it's like he wrote one big score for both of them and then just randomly appointed parts of it to both movies.

how pathetic can you get DC?

Hans retired himself. He said he couldn't come up with a new Batman theme, and had gotten tired of working on cape movies.

orchestral Mele Kalikimaka confirmed for JL main theme

>Zimmer didn't do WW.
I know, and he wasn't gonna do JL either. His minions from his studio were doing it, and they still sounded pretty much like Zimmer stuff
(and he did do the WW theme anyway).

>He used that noise for only like 3 or 4 of his movies and two of them were from Snyder.

Zimmer has been composing the same sounding music ever since The Rock (1996) at the last.

>the dark of Snyder and the light of Whedon
>world's finest
Does the Hypercrisis have no end?

Thank god. Junkie XL is to EDGGGGGGGE. Hopefully this means all of Snyder's stuff is being thrown out.

>completely remaking the movie when it's out in a few months
2018 delay confirmed

just as well don't want it to get crushed too bad by based Marvel like it would with Thor

A very good theme indeed, but not quite with the tone of Snyder's vision.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_t-715yyo8

This is closer to what I'd expect from a Snyder-verse Batman theme.

>expecting booster gold to appear ever

How different are composer tracks supposed to sound? Elfman has been sounding samey for the longest time too, but I like what he does, so I don't mind. Meanwhile Zimmer's Sherlock homes score sounds nothing like TDK which sounds distinct to Interstellar. Listen to enough of a composer and you can see where they sound the same and when they branch out a bit.

>laughingelfman.jpg

twitter.com/robertliefeld/status/875116817034862593

What the fuck does Liefeld know?

You're right, his Pirates of the Caribbean and Sherlock soundtracks sound exactly like Inception.

>people are already bashing Joss and questioning if it's good or bad

lmao

Why is everyone surprised that Zimmer isn't scoring Justice League?

He quit superhero movies last year after the shitfest that was Batman v Superman.

variety.com/2016/film/news/batman-v-superman-hans-zimmer-retires-superhero-movies-1201742042/

Liefeld is one of the most well-connected people in the business.

>2018 delay confirmed
wouldn't mind as long as they delivered a proper one.

Might've made some connections in LA with Deadpool. Who knows?

I need some fucking melodies that I can sing like an autist.
No more muddled harmonies with no melodies.

Also, thank god Junkie XL is gone. Way too over the top for me.

Where precisely was he bashed in any of those posts?

They are shooting a brand new movie in 3 months... Jesus Christ, the mess they are making

>2018 delay confirmed
I rather have this than the rushed piece of shit SS was.

What is the more iconic piece of music, John Williams' Superman theme or Danny Elfman's Batman theme?

Yeah, WB is on the ropes so they had better swing for the fences. But use proven people not super risks like Snyder who've become liabilities.

>Snyder is being retconned out of his own universe

I'd argue Williams.
I think among fans Elfman's, but among the broader community? Superman.

Why are Ottoman and Powell so underrated? Both their OST's for X-men are elder god-tier.

>reshoots
>hiring whedon
>Danny Elfman composing
>marketing

Holy shit! By these calculations, Justice league would need 5 centimillion grams of anti-matter converted into gold pressed latinum opening weekend domestic within the first 2.4 milliseconds to break even. Stick a fork in this franchise! DC is done!

I'm a Batfag and fucking love the Elfman theme, but nothing even comes close to the Superman's.

I love this recording. I think it might be the 5th time I liosten to it.

They're no Shuki Levy

Elfman hasn't prpduced anything memorable since the first Men in Black movie.

Capeshit is such a poison that it has managed to make Hans Zimmer and Elfman sound like mediocre hacks.
Elfman made Age of Ultron's soundtrack, while Zimmer did BvS', and both were terrible and lacked personality.

The Superman theme is so elating, nothing comes close in terms of super hero soundtracks

>forgetting marketing
idiot

Same. It never fails to catch me, no matter how many times I've stumbled into it.

Not true at all. His Planet of the Apes score, his Hulk score, and Spiderman score are all 10/10. He started losing it around 2008 when his Hellboy 2 and Terminator Salvation scores were duds.

>How different are composer tracks supposed to sound?

Different enough that they don't reuse the same fucking tunes like Zimmer does.

Elfman certainly has his own style (best described as eccentric), but at least he doesn't do that.

Neat, I hope the music is as memorable as Batman 1989

>he thinks that Snyder isn't going to bait and switch the movies at the last minute.
Cute!

Just when WB thinks they're safe, Snyder will have already switched their heavily studio executive meddled PG-13 production of Justice League for his hard R rated 4 hour Super Kino movie with the after credit stinger being David Ayer's director's cut of Suicide Squad before the reshoots.

Alan Silvestri did fine.
youtu.be/8VGJGXMUhmc

Not really.

Yeah, really. It's not his best work but it's not a hackjob.

Elfman's wolfman sounds really similar to Dark shadows and Batman sounds like the Flash and Dick Tracy. You don't have to like the style, but this shit happens with artists.

>WW's theme is still the one from BvS
really makes you think

They were going to get Snyder back for JL2 until his daughter died.
Why are people here so intent on shilling this false narrative that Snyder is disliked?

Just like he heard that retailers hated Rebirth and it was selling terribly.

>They were going to get Snyder back for JL2
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Why are people here so intent on shilling this false narrative that Snyder is disliked?
>given the two biggest superheros of all time
>gets to put them together on the big screen for the first time ever
>fucks it up completely
The only reason he was even given the chance to do JL was because it was too late to stop production. They had to bring in Johns, Affleck and Whedon to try and salvage the mess by basically making a completely new movie.

this lmao

>>They were going to get Snyder back for JL2
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
They were though?

I'm ok with this
I hope he uses a sample of his original Batman theme or he can be an absolutemadman and remix the whole thing

youtube.com/watch?v=IegjfDInvQE

Post YFW they recreated the TAS intro in live action and the classic theme plays

youtube.com/watch?v=r3ID92BAYYQ

During this moment

I really just do not understand the hate for Snyder.
By far the best cinematic Batman.

Hopefully somebody kills Liefeild

John Williams because it was John Williams at his maximum John Williams, hot off the success of Jaws, Star Wars and Close Encounters.

New trailer when?

Got a rebuttal?

He has flare, certainly, but the man cannot tell a story for the life of him and has the attention span of a dead salamander.

Comic Con in July Probably

I mean, I enjoyed the stories for both of his DCEU entries.
I think people make to many absolute statements about Snyder.

This is why we have Geoff now
Geoff wrote it, Zach shot it, Whedon is cleaning it up
Sounds like it'll be perfect

>Whedon is cleaning it up
Whedon's dialogue is painful though.

Whedon also brought Elfman in to write some additional score for Avengers 2. I don't know which parts he did.

You may have enjoyed it, but taken as a whole, the story was pretty dogshit. If you know which parts Snyder himself came up with, you'd see he has the storytelling faculites of a 14-year old.

Batman is the only character he does justice to. He's bad with superpowers imo.

What movie are you even talking about? I mentioned multiple movies but you seem to be talking about something specific.

I disagree. Man of Steel had the best depiction of Superman fighting/flying yet.

I figured we were discussing BvS, but my statement could also apply to MoS.

Well, I don't agree on either count. i Think you are conflating your opinion with objective truth.