Is there any good cartoon funko pops Sup Forums?

Is there any good cartoon funko pops Sup Forums?

"no"

some are decent but if you buy one you support the whole brand and we don't want that

The cartoon ones tend to be the only good ones.

>wanting glorified bobbleheads

>good funko pops

no

No.

The Rocky and Bullwinkle, Peanuts, and Animaniacs ones I think are kinda cute.

>Reptar

Nice

I disagree

the only good thing I can say about them is that they aren't creepy anime wifeu girl dolls, a room full of funko dolls says "mostly harmless manchild", the hotglue figs clearly say "possibly aggressive sexual deviant".

what an incredible cash-grab whoreout of a product.

Everybody I know who buys these are disconnected Big Bang theory retards who want to be nerds without devoting themselves to anything creative.

I do confess that they have characters you can't find anywhere else though. It's their only win.

Whatever happened to Kubricks?

I liked my Glowing One but it stopped taking on a glow after less than a year.

I've kinda out in bumfuck nowhere right now so I can't even ask a hobbyshop if it's feasible to repaint the whole thing. I was contemplating putting tritium on its eyes though.

There's no good funko pops period.

General rule of thumb with Pops is

>Human/humanoid face is shit
>Non human face is generally good

funko pops are for people that want a statue but don't want to look around for it or spend a lot of money.for quality

How much did you pay for the chase Reptar?

That or they want to support a series but are forced to due to Funko being the only ones making figures for the series.

These things are ugly and garbage

The eyes make them look ugly, but there are some that work with it, like PPG

I wouldn't buy any of them though

>tfw can't find the MTG ones anywhere

While it wasn't a pop, Funko made the only decent official merchandise of my waifu, so I bought a figure from them. The only other merch I have of her is Chinese shit that's way better than what Hasbro makes of her.

i wonder what the rose quartz one looks like at the bottom

An amorphous blob of fat.

why are these things so expensive when they're so shitty?

Only good one i can think of

Get out corporate shill

Devil's advocate - the ones that don't have the token black souless eyes or shit fucking heads like

But they aren't, I thought the whole appeal of them is that they were dirt cheap. Maybe you're just looking in the wrong stores.

they're $19 for a standard one here or $12 USD in American gamestops.
These things are really poorly made and have no articulation, they could sell them for $5 and still make huge profits.

Regular Gir is the only one of these I would buy, I can't fucking stand those dead black eyes.

That's not real...right?

Depends on the cartoon and character

oh I believe it, seeing as they also have two books published about themselves already

Should've bought them when they went for $5 on amazon.

Why not? Anyone with >1m subs could probably sell well enough for a figure.

Funko pop figures aren't bad, just too mainstream.

I had to check, but thankfully they're not real. There's a petition to get them made for real, but it looks like it ended short of its target.

By any chance does she walk on four legs?

Obviously. I name dropped Hasbro. I sure as shit ain't in love with a Transformer.

A handful are.

Characters that the creepy eyes make cute. C3-PO, Smaug, characters like that.

I'm super tempted to shell out money for that Bojack set.

I got Bruce Willis and Morty as a gift. They're not bad for what they are, which are cheap cute novelty geek figures you can put on a desk at work or something.

I do enjoy that they have as much of a variety as they do.

I also thought the Snoopy and Woodstock ones were good.

I think doomguy is the worst offender by far in regards to the black eye thing

I'd post an image but I gotta git dun fappen