Stop ruining my mutants

stop ruining my mutants

just let them have common sense

American mutants would never agree to elave their homes

Also, hell more normal humans should hate hydra

howe the hell can america ever recover as a nation in the eyes of the marvel universe

i hate this event

America is the only country that regularly produces giant purple killer robots to hunt mutants.

>more normal humans should hate hydra
You're talking about Marvel civilians, user. "Powers of deliberation" is actually a super-power in Marvel. "Normal" humans in Marvel try to solve social issues with GIANT PURPLE ROBOTS.

>Still caring about mutants.
>In 2017.

Why, user? How many times do they have to attack us before you learn?

Not all mutants are bad

This whole event is Marvel trying to intelligently comment on the political and social climate of current America.

It's really sad that "That's My Bush" was a far smarter satire of GOP politicians than this sad display of attempted edge.

Giant Purple Death Robots don't actually exist, user.

The only country to spend a sizable chunk of it's GDP on robotics is Japan.

They want to make you hate the mutants so you'll buy inhumans instead.

I think at this point, I don't think Marvel knows its audience or respects its readers. I keep getting a pro-fascist and pro-Nazi vibe from Marvel, which I find very unsettling.

OMG, I think I'm drunk posting or way too tired to properly type English.

I am so sorry for my autistic post.

>This whole event is Marvel trying to intelligently comment on the political and social climate of current America.

Running commentary on something you don't understand never goes well.

Don't tell Marvel that, they don't take kindly to criticism from the fanbase.

How many times have they saved us?

How many billions have mutants murdered?

user, that's dangerous thinking. You can't let the actions of bad mutants speak for all!

that cyclops hitler mutant alone killed millions!!!

Not anymore. After everybody laughed at the IMAX TV show Inhumans is officially considered a failure. The X-Men are even appearing on games now.

They could basically just send Colossus into HYDRA and they're fucked. If you really need back up, send Kitty and/or Kurt. Or just send Ice Man. Is Jean worth mentioning now? Basically, there's no good reason why they still exist.

Ice Man is actually a fundamental problem with 616 in general. All of these hero v hero events should be stoppable with just a little attention from Bobby because his ability to freeze the entire world is fuck-stupid.

I agree completely.

Jean murdered 5 billion people by causing a supernova just to achieve estrus.

I can't tell if you're serious or trolling.

are x-men gold/blue before this event

also,

>Magneto being fucking Captain America's bitch

>American mutants would never agree to elave their homes
It's either leave for new tian or an internment camp akin to auschwitz, and in new Tian they can live free from the tyranny of humans

>Also, hell more normal humans should hate hydra
Normal humans love hydra, they're ecstatic they've got real leadership and their jobs back, not that I blame them, between daily invasions by thanos, supervillain, aliens, mutants, inhumans clouds of death and God fucking knows what else I'm sure they'd gladly take a hit to their freedoms and accept a government that gives them security and a better life expectancy

This is them trying to comment on Americas current political landscape?

>kills millions of civillians
>security

Also, can someone explain to me why there are two Captains? I really wanted Captain America to be an evil bastard that finally gets what is coming to him buut it looks like they are going to just make this evil captain the 'fake'.

Once Bendis starting messing with mutants I knew it was downhill from there. Between him, Morisson and Brubaker it's as if Marvel is going out of their way to keep fans from buying mutant centric books.

where the fuck is wolverine then
give him to me, please

Shove it back up your shitpost hole.

Do trolls like you even know what it was like before the modern era?
After Marvel's corporate editorial idiots did everything they could to sabotage Claremont's success they pushed the BIG guns / BIG muscles / BIG shoulderpads era.
Then came Jim Lee and the attempted relaunch, but FOX cartoon synergy watered everything down to the level of pandering to children, then came the truly great decisions like Adam X, Onslaught triggering HeroesReborn, and devolving Wolverine into a noseless bone-clawed ape-man.
After that came a brief attempt to black leather up the comics in order to synergy the comics to conform with those first movies.

You either have shit-eating-grin tastes or you never read anything other than what you're demanding everyone else reject offhand.
Regardless, you're badmouthing the past twenty years of X-comics. That's nothing more than just badmouthing the franchise.
Bendis took over Marvel after the bankruptcy because the idiots who ran things before him ruined Marvel comic stories and ran the company into the ground.
Stop suggesting that's when the comics were good to read. It's insulting.

Calm down Bendis. I have been reading X-Men longer than you have been alive. Your run, Morrison's run and Brubaker's all sucked. End of debate. Now go try to act tough on Twitter.