So who think we need this villain because I think the feminist would like to get her back now. or am I wrong?

so who think we need this villain because I think the feminist would like to get her back now. or am I wrong?

Deadpool's first run is so obscure with its villains that I didn't believe it was actually Marvel until Thor made a cameo.

This is awesome. Why doesn't Heavy Flo have her own solo? At the very least, she deserves to be a member of a modern Great Lakes Avengers team.

She's from Savage Dragon, you idiots.

please bring her back

>brap
what did flo mean by this

Think about this for a second. She has to have some sort of opening in her suit on the bottom, so every time she does this, the person gets a good view of her morbidly obese, sweaty, hairy, greasy crotch right before she sprays gallons of blood at them like a fire hydrant.

If this is what feminism has become, I'm glad it's dying.

so like this?

Why is it the fat ugly cunt gets the brap power?

>Big Brapa

Do you honestly think Sup Forums would read comics?

I love it when you call me big brappa

didn't byrne or someone else wrote a similar character but her ability is on a much larger scale?

her blood is acidic (so don't cut or wound her) but her time of the month makes it airborne.

i can't tell what the fuck you're trying to ask, and i'm pretty sure that's not my fault.

I can think of a better gross out humor heroine.

FUCKING SAVAGE DRAGON VILLAINS

Does anyone remember Belcher?

I don't give a shit WHERE she's from, I just want a comic about her.

Nah that's period blood,
But there was a farting villain. i can't remember his name though.

Women projectile-bleed out of their anuses.

>user doesnt like flo
Sad!

I'd love to see Marvel try to print something like this today.

Shoot yo' blood in the air, if you a man hata'!

Looks like big bertha

hah

my bad. it was george perez

>Costume is crotchless

Sooo is there a woman that shoots milk out her fat tits?