"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."

>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."
>"Dude, you're supposed to push the buttons with pictures of food on them."
>"Don't need to Skeet, I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head."

Skeet was right. Register entry is used both for inventory tracking as well as final tally for profits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI
youtube.com/watch?v=LNx5U90pOSA
youtu.be/u0aBaSW72A0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like its that time again.
youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI

>Sup Forumsmblr "memes"

It depends what type of cash register it is and whether or not Jimmy is just doing the stuff out of order because I did that when I worked at my family friends local coffee shop where I memorized like half the prices in my junior year

As a crew trainer and manager, he should've explained that. That's on Skeet.

This.

More importantly, which one of them would have won in a fight? Assume Jimmy left his cheese ray in the laundry,

>jimmyfags

Look, it was a fun meme for the first couple of days, let's not ruin this, just let it die with grace and don't try to resurrect it.

My professor actually used this exact scene in business ethics 101.

>seemingly only employee for the longest time
>manager, fry cook, cleans, & takes orders
>b4 these kids come along, he's able to completely run a popular chain location all by himself
no wonder this guy got employee of the month

Skeet, obviously.
Jimmy is a skinnyfat child with massive hair that can easily be used against him in a fight.

Inventory and profits don't exist because SCIENCE!

This thread only works during summer, because there are new people browsing who don't see that you post this literally two times a day every day.

do you have any proof that this happened? I know you probably don't but it can't hurt to ask.

Jimmy should do as he's instructed and not act on his own initiative in an unfamiliar setting where he can't expect to understand the what's and why's of everything around him.

He can do the math in his head if he wants and still push the buttons.

Why did Jimmy said he picked up Sodium Chloride? he clearly picked up salt

Well that's what skeet is doing. On the Job training. Did he put it in the most eloquent way? Certainly not. But a layman like Skeet shouldn't be expected to! He does his job right, and that's what counts.

D-did he died?

youtube.com/watch?v=LNx5U90pOSA

youtu.be/u0aBaSW72A0

You sure do make a big deal about this episode.

>everything I dislike is Tumblr

Skeet was GED, but you're supposed to follow company procedure. Not be a hot-shot, like Jimmy THINKS he is.

I know he prides himself off adding numbers and shit in his head like we're supposed to respect him because he's quacking Rain Man or whatever, but there exists order. There's a system.

McSpanky's is a SYSTEM. Skeet comes home, cries at night, and then gets back to work at a SYSTEM.

Jimmy Neutron exists on the fringe of the universe, and that's why he'll be 35 in the middle of a dead-end.

Skeet will be there too, but not as quickly, because Skeet knew how to play ball.