Implying Peggy Carter would bang string bean Steve Rogers

>Implying Peggy Carter would bang string bean Steve Rogers

This is why this movie sucks because it sends the wrong messages to people - she'd probably sex with that fat, piglike soldier before him

I mean, why should I root for a woman so shallow? If it were the reverse where a woman grew a huge set of tits and Agent Carter liked her new physique, feminists would be calling the character shallow

No, it's obvious that Peggy would only settle with a man who has tits that rival her own.

I'm jealous of the make up artist that got to oil him down for that scene.

>I mean, why should I root for a woman so shallow? If it were the reverse where a woman grew a huge set of tits and Agent Carter liked her new physique, feminists would be calling the character shallow
That'd be fucking hilarious. I mean, I'm not someone who gets off on people drama or whatever but the outrage over something like that, when it just switches the genders and reasoning, would be fucking huge.

If you notice, she shows interest increase in him three times.
As a string bean nobody who the doctor strangely seems to trust, as someone with potential she can use, and as a traumatized soldier beginning to suffer the effects of PTSD.

All moments of vulnerability.

I know for story's sake you're right.

But it's natural for people to show interest in people who are physically attractive.

You've never seen a girl in disgust and saw her get way hotter as she got older?

No, they usually become fatter.

In the chest and butt department.

Doesn't she admire him for diving on a grenade he doesn't know is fake when everyone else's first instinct is to dive away?

There was no banging involved that's why this entire movie franchise ended up being so homosexual.

This the new generations Top Gun

>a woman finds a man sexually attractive after he becomes OBJECTIVELY more sexually attractive
Oh no how shallow.

>ywn get paid to thoroughly rub oil all over those glorious jugs

why even live

She was eyeing Skinny Steve and you can tell she started liking him when he used his ingenuity to get the flag. She also keeps a photo of Steve when he was skinny not a photo of his manbod to fap to.

Her being attracted to tough Steve is normal, who isn't?

Exactly. She starts to like him when he shows incredible courage. When he starts to be Captain fucking America.

>Cap's pecs are bouncing
UNF

>That pec jiggling.
Uunff.

The next Cap movie should just be 2 hours of him running in a tight shirt, it'd be Marvel's magnum opus.

Where can I throw my money to make this happen?

how about him running in only his skivvies?

The tight shirts emphasize his titties and the bouncing even more, though. It's also tantalizing to be able to see the fabric cup his pecs so tightly that you can see his nipples poke through.

>those chicken legs

>looking at his legs and not his bouncing boobs

nigga you gay

damn no wonder Peggy and Scott grabbed them.

>I mean, why should I root for a woman so shallow?

It only means she has good taste

>OBJECTIVELY
lol

Makes sense.

I'm the nurse

>This is why this movie sucks because it sends the wrong messages to people
This is never a valid opinion, no matter what the message is. A movie isn't good or bad because of its message.

This, holy shit.

The Birth of a Nation is a White Supremacist's jerkoff fantasy, but it's still a cinematic masterpiece. A well-made movie that implies necrophilia is a positive thing will be leagues better than a slapdash POS about saving [political hot topic du jour].

I'd prefer 2 hours of wood cutting.

Unless he's going to start going pantsless in these films, he doesn't really need to work on his legs.

Damn he's pretty