IT: Episodes That Fucked You Up

>Hey look, a shooting star!

Avatar both Last Air bender and Korra had plenty but still not enough

>Katara manipulating the rain to try and kill the man who murdered her mother after torturing her to death
>Katara marrying Aang in a loveless marriage
>Basically ignoring Bumi and Kya

>The Earth Commander trying to kill Sokka and Katara to get Aang to unleash the Avatar state like how Jiriyah tried to get Naruto to summon his 9 tail.

>Korra getting Blood Bent then thrown inside a Platinum Box

>Asami watching his mother get burned alive

>Korra Roid Raging after Zaheer tried to poison her

>Malachite being 1st introduced then dragged into the ocean

>Lapis and Jasper playing a game of Mental Tug O War

I was really depressed when rick tried to fucking kill myself at a time i was seriously depressed

Korra barely even had memorable lines. I can't even trick to care about any characters introduced.

That's why you make your own stories.

I'm in my 30s and I still can't watch this one.

>I was really depressed when rick tried to fucking kill myself at a time i was seriously depressed
Wuh??? Huh????

>Katara and Aang in a loveless marriage
nice try Zutara shipper

>Ignored Bumi and Kya
They seems to hold onto the issues way to long, its like if Jesus's siblings were jealous of him being treated special, Yes Aang sent more time with Tenzin and he was treated as special compared to his siblings, its like Tenzin was one of only two airbenders in all of existence and had a certain special and important destiny considering he was literally the only person who could possibly teach airbending to the next Avatar or something

What a selfish and shitty father Aang was for spending more time with Tenzin than his other kids

This only happened because Bryan and Mike are Gay Butt Buddies who both equally had miserable shitty father so every father figure in LoK had to be written like shit

The worst example was Hiroshi a man who did nothing wrong yet was punished anyway

Bending was a mistake.

he meant seeing rick offing himself fucked him up because he himself was feeling suicidal at the time.

But he also said Rick was trying to kill him too.

maybe he meant Rick Harrison?

I mean, dude gets fucked with all the time. when was the last opportunity for him to fuck up by buying something that was fake?

rick was trying to kill him and user felt betrayed by best frien its not har ft.

Morty?

Who made this comic?

>frien its not har ft
Uh...

Rick Harrison? The US representative of Ohio who died in 1904?????

sorry, I meant Rick Astley. the legendary singer behind immortal, awry wonderful pieces such as 'Take on Me', 'Creep', and his latest collaboration with Cal Chuchesta on The New Calassic.

But why was he trying to kill you when you were depressed???? Were you a creep who was trying to take him on??? How is Cal Chuchesta involved???

I'm not depressed. you are. as is he. as everyone else is. I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

I wish I could tell this all to you in person. I know it's a lot to take in. but that's how life is sometimes. sometimes we're not there in person. sometimes we suffer. but sometimes, we're frogposting on the internet.

Whuhhh???? Is this real? This is a lot to take in.

As a kid, this was dark.

Now, somehow this shit is even darker.

The whole episode is unintentionally extremely cynical, as Squidward's depression is not really played for laughs but at the end there is still a 'funny' solution. Anyone who's experienced depression however, knows that cutting all the cardboard SpongeBob duplicates is only a cheap stimuli of positive emotions that would be useless in the long run (or lead to addiction).
Nobody probably thought about that when making the episode, they were just earning their living by making another stupid gag compilation tied by a semblance of plot to keep kids entertained. That's what makes it even more cynical.