If Steven's spit heals, and his tears resurrect, what do his other bodily fluids do?

If Steven's spit heals, and his tears resurrect, what do his other bodily fluids do?

His jizz creates new life.

His jizz gives immortality if you swallow it. You need to suck off little boys, user.

>his tears ressurect
They really did that? Its good i dropped the show after cluster episode. They really turning Steven into Mary Sue where not a single character may die because deus ex will ressurect them. I wish he just had that shield as only weapon.

Not only that, they also turn people into pink zombies that double as a entryway to a pocket dimension.

Yeah but what else can it do?

His pee will save you...

If urine trouble.

I'm a thirsty little flower
Steven needs to pee in my mouth

kill yourself.

His semen makes human life after 9 months when put in a woman

No one dies in kids shows user.
Also the gems can still be shattered and Lars can still get killed again.
But those points are mute when again its a kids show and no characters especially innocent people die in kids shows.
I don't even remember the last time a MC died in a kids show.

FPBP

God, as if this show wasn't enough of an anime copycat...

Resuscitate is better. The subject was only dead for about one minute, maybe less. Actually, let me check...

46 seconds. That's "Whoops, we lost him for a moment there" in an ambulance. Granted, his head was caved in, but that's nothing.

It's a miracle. The miracle of life.

Well, he definitely didn't get that from his father.

>Greg "My cum is zero sum" Universe
>Greg "I am able to keep the population stable" Universe
>Greg "In and out, one in, one out" Universe

and dubs have spoken

Do you wanna gargle?

bump

Steven's urine will cause enemies to take mini-crits and extinguish burning teammates.

>Steven "My pee equals fatality" Universe
>Steven "When I piss I will not miss" Universe
>Steven "Golden shower more like golden showitzer" Universe

>No one dies in kids shows user.

People died in Avatar tho

Dinobot, that kid from Bravestarr, Dan Turpen, at least two of the MCs from Roughnecks, a ton of Batman Beyond villains, Ace.
I'm not saying it happens often, but it does happen.

In Atla?
Wait who died?

What the fuck is wrong with USA?

If Steven nuts on a corpse instead of crying on one, you think that can bring back those who have been dead for a while?

There was a murder-suicide at the end of the first season of Korra.

Jet
Zhao
Azulon
Sparky-Sparky Boom Guy
The library guy

>Jet
You sure? That was kinda unclear.

The explosion guy, some people against the blood bender, that one fire nation general, and Jet. Those were off the top of my head, but I think that's it.

You are right, but im not sure about the librarian guy and Jet.
Also, didn't Azulon die of old age or was he murdered?
They never gave a clear answer, i think.

>rose crying for a stupid animal
She really is mentally ill

Man, you people are weird as the anons from the Star threads.
>Vietnam flashbacks about the cinnamon farts & menstruated Code Red Mtn Dew blood.

You could say that about 99% of characters being rezzed in kid shows and movies. Most come back in a few seconds.

The fact of the matter is it's usually assumed that said character is in a state of 'gone for good until it obviously comes back to life'.

SU tries to double down on the fact that Lars was dead calling him a zombie and everything.

Jet was confirmed dead like a decade go. How're people still unclear on this?

Whoa whoa whoa what the fuuuuck man

>You are right, but im not sure about the librarian guy and Jet.

Jet was confirmed dead, we see the librarians corpse in LoK

>Also, didn't Azulon die of old age or was he murdered?
No, that should be apparently obvious that he dies the night where he ordered for Zuko's execution and his mother flees the country.