Justice League of Gods and Monsters: Mexican Superman Storytime

Gather around folks as well delve into Superman's past from the Gods and monsters universe.

Be warned though the art on some pages will be lazy or god damn atrocious! like the artist never seen a damn face before.

I will bear it for Superhombre.

Nice, OP. Gods and Monsters was the only DCAU film that I found interesting in the last few years.

Now that the sequel was dropped, did they ever continue on the story through comics? I'd love to read that.

>shitting on Moritat

That's a paddlin'

There is a comic continuing the story, I am sad to hear the sequel was dropped but I don't think i have that uploaded to my computer.

sadly

I said SOME of the pages not all, I'll point it out to this post once i get to that page that was REALLY bad.

Viva la revolucion!

Superhermanos and Spidermanuel?

>WAK
?

you know i have no idea... but I assume he's trying to shake the tree to scare her for shits and giggles.

Not realizing his strength he hit the tree a TAD bit too hard sadly :(

>Capcha is freeway sign to Mexico city

huh...relevant.

Holy shit.

This isn't exactly well drawn, but I guess there is no standards in America media any more.

Chapter 2 anons!

Indeed, I find the angle of superman having grown up a human sibling interesting.

Hey I warned you at the OP post! Blame the artist.

Okay, so superman is raised by Mexicans.
But why the fuck does that give him brown skin and the facial features of his adoptive parents? His parents weren't from Space Mexico, and white skin does not magically become permanently tanned by working outside.

visual shorthand
also alternate reality, krypton could have a brown house of El

Because he's the son of Zod, not the son of Jor-El

How does that change anything? Zod wasn't a space mexican either.

I figured that as well, could be dark pigmented kryptonians as well, I mean there were tanned Kryptons in the injustice game.

*shrug* who knows?

I mean artists problaby do not know how tanning works in real life. I think it's an oversight on the artist's part.

>don't use your powers for pointless things and reveal yourself unnecessarily
>son people will die, now is the time to use your powers!
>nah I will purposely misinterpret your advice to justify letting them die

Okay, just let Lex kill this version of Superman. He's worthless.

These capchas are getting ridiculous now!

Lex is a crippled in this world though and he went and explored the universe now.

So is this set in the 1920's or does the writers just have no idea how normal people talk?

it's probably his idea of small town, then again I lived in small towns in certain points in my life, not all are like that.

Sorry for the delays, the capcha is asking me some odd requests even asking to make squares over signs.

It's a good thing white people exist or comic writers wouldn't have anyone to be the eternal bad guys.

Last Chapter boyos!

Traveling abroad AND on broads! Supes knows to have a good time!

I would love to see more Gods and Monsters stuff from DC. I wonder what Aquaman and Wonder woman (Diana) would be like in this universe?

Living the high life as well!

Wonder Woman is actually from new genesis in this universe. I don't know much of this world but I would like to see how aquaman is.

I honestly do not know what happened in the last panel....

I will admit that last panel looked a bit rapey...

This hit a little close to home as my aunt passed away from pancreatic cancer :(

YOU SEE THIS user!!!the last panel of the last image was erased and put a smiley face and THIS DAMN FACE?! what THE FUCK is up with the face?!

And that my friends concludes this storytime. I hope you enjoyed it.

thoughts? discussions?

I personally like the angle they attempt with this with the whole sibling and growing up in poverty in an immigrant mexican family.

Now I be off to play ranked overwatch!

What was the panel with the bad face on it?
I thought the art was decent

this oneand the last panel on this one, it looks like the artist erased it blurred it and put a smiley face on it.

this was surprisingly good.
they should explore more of this timelines characters .

Bruce Timm was involved in the writing, he can cook up some good stories from time to time.

I too enjoy Mexican Superman.

I enjoyed this! Thanks op!

Good shit OP, great way to start off my morning!
Bumping so others can enjoy this.

Thanks OP, this was fun and had some good QUALITY stuff
Herman's sister is qt

I think your adopted brother in law might not be human Hernan

Caim?

I only saw the movie and the shorts before this and I really liked this, it really helped expand on Hernan's character.

I really really want a Gods and Monsters 2

Same, especially with the other character designs they revealed. I especially want to see a Green Lantern tasked with monitoring sector 2814 but no ties to Earth, like how our Earth lanterns treat the other planets in the sector.