Even the fucking nips understand long hair Carol is better

Even the fucking nips understand long hair Carol is better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wcNvMW4s9a8
youtube.com/watch?v=cfIAqYhLSr0
strawpoll.com/e145wgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better with her old Ms. Marvel costume.

The bigger, more military, current costume works better with short hair.

>The bigger, more military, current costume works better with short hair.

No. No it does not.

This.

Objectively wrong.

she has long hair because Brie Larson probably isn't going to shave her head for the roll so Marvel has to double back and give Carol long hair again.

This. Short hair is cuter btw

>Brie Larson probably isn't going to shave her head
I hate actresses with no dedication to the craft.

>she has long hair because Brie Larson probably isn't going to shave her head for the roll so Marvel has to double back and give Carol long hair again.
Or, you know, just have her change her hairstyle once in a while. You don't really need a REASON for it. It's just hair.

Who cares? Carol will always suck.

After every writer made sure to note how Carol's long hair was problematic I doubt they'd have changed it for a reason other than synergy.

Larson is the best thing to happen to Carol in years.

>every writer made sure to note how Carol's long hair was problematic
Why are you people so genuinely full of shit?

Matt pls

And of course, instead of saying actors and include men and women, you focused on women...

Oh, no. I was just also thinking about Jennifer Lawerence. She annoys me too.

>I don't read comics

Matthew McConaughey have been dropping weight and bulking up like crazy between roles for years, when Gal Gadot couldn't be bothered to gain a few muscles for her role.
Women are way less inclined to do weird shit to their bodies for a movie, there is nothing extraordinary about that fact so stop trying to turn this into a gender war already.

>stop trying to turn this into a gender war already.
Where do you think you are?

Carol better look like this in the movies or I'm going to suicide bomb the cinema

After you noted a huge difference that marks one gender as lazy and unprofessional?

If you into butch lesbians

I'm not sure laziness is at fault. More like they don't want to risk their carreer since most of them repose solely on their physique. Hence why Scarlett Johansson had to wear that stupid musclesuit for GitS.
Can't deny the unprofessional part tho, even if the stakes are different. I'd rather have women with particular physiques and the will to carry any role given to them than porcelaine dolls.

Easy Mohammed.

Please do.

>nips don't like bulldykes

You don't say

but chinese cartoons tell me in lesbian pairs one has triangle eyes and a rougher style of speech

It can be.

Nothing cute about Carol's short haircut though.

Examples of cute/sexy short hair:
>Cassandra Cain
>Janet Van Dyne
>Power Girl
>Catwoman

Short hair is cute, but Carol's a dyke abomination

But its Ramadan, user.

Too bad they don't know how to make a fun game.

We'll never have Time Spiral back, are we?

Model.

How'd they make Carol look good, but make Chunners look so gross?

This. Old costume is for bombshell bimbo, new costume is for bulldyke hardass. Mixing and matching like this never seems to come out right.

She looks like shitty anime Samus.

Carol always looks good.

but she's shit any way you look at it and you should feel bad because you fell for all the shitty Marvel marketing

>that head shape
Is she a xenomorph?

Also the dark eyebrows look dumb.

Is this a carol thread? Is it okay to post this here?

youtube.com/watch?v=wcNvMW4s9a8

I kind of like how she gets the Kree crest mohawk when she puts on the cowl.

i hate that picture of Carol, she looks like an aunt or something. And not the hot kind.

Why do people think 18 is a planet buster? I hate reading comments on these things.

I like how they made her look more manly compared to the original preview in the OP
its most noticeable in her jawline

Power level wise she's like 5x stronger than Frieza. Whether or not she can actually blow up a planet is irrelevant.

I could listen to the hair-pulling and arm-breaking screams all day.

As if there were any doubt.

youtube.com/watch?v=cfIAqYhLSr0

the nips have awful tastes

Seriously, just look at every fan poll, the best girls get the worst spots and vice versa

Nothing wrong with that.

Short hair is best but shoulder length Carol is also acceptable.

>18 wins because of a bullshit move she only used in a video game

It's ok for when death battle rigs a fight against a character I don't like

According to a possible leak, Marvel specifically told Capcom to make all of the non-Megaman Capcom characters look like shit to make the Marvel characters look better.

This is a textbook example of arriving at the right answer for the wrong reasons. I was grinding my teeth through both character's breakdowns.

It's never okay to post Death Battle.

Everyone understands that. Or at least they understand that even if she were to have short hair she doesn't have to look like such a carpet muncher. People just pretend her ugly dyke haircut is attractive for some reason. Or even worse, they pretend that Carol shouldn't be attractive.

Why does she look like fucking Cara Deleshitgne?

Now this is a Carol I can like

I can work with this

Long hair elevates her

See, that short hair style is cute. The default she usually has is pretty awful.

This is so disgusting

You like girls with micro heads?

strawpoll.com/e145wgc

I would have like to see Android 18 smash the skull of short hair dyke carol

Only 5 times? She wrecked Trunks in an instant and Trunks did the same with Freeza. She is way stronger than that.

She is much stronger than Frieza (before Gold) so she can destroy planets. Cell could destroy the entire Solar System.

The long hair alone makes up for that

The long hair is such a game changer

Wait nevermind, this is the best. Make this official.

18 might be even stronger now in Super since 17 is much stronger than Buu now in Super. Their main strength is the unlimited energy they're equipped with. They have endless stamina and energy beams.

Do you not understand how much 5 times is?
How quickly do you think it would take 5 of you to beat you down?

Yes but still has long hair?

Like they did with the dead pool and death stroke?

I agree the Energy Absorption feat was bullshit, especially when they could have used a barrier which makes far more sense for her to have because 17 has it, but they explicitly state that 18 was just out of Carol's league even in Binary, she would have won with or without it and throwing absorption back in Carol's face just seemed the flashiest ending to them.

I agree. in my opinion its the things they do with the short hair that really make it stand out

its all about whichever way the wind blows. she must have really soft hair for it to fly so freely

Those are still feminine, remember the pixie / dike haircut is a mockery of the short military haircut with a punk twist.

Long hair Superior Carol is the only good looking character in the demo

Wait. In GokuvSuperman, they explicitly said they were using only feats from the Manga and new movies.
Even if we replace the movies with Super, their justification as to why 18 could beat Binary Carol comes from a game-exclusive technique.
I can't buy that this is an accident, they have to be TRYING to be this bad.

This,

Bull dyke body and short hair is just character assassination

there's is nothing about this image i like, dyke cut, stupid face that makes her look like a retarded version of matt damon, her nice flowy sash around her waste is now a stiff belt but with two skinny ninja turles dangles on it, and the stupid armor. why does a character that can take a tank being thrown at her face need armor?

>elevates her
>elevates

>their justification
It was just the icing on top. 18's sheer power scale bonus and infinite stamina is the justification for beating Carol in the post analysis

Maybe if you like fucking men.

I don't think they will ever top the sheer dumbness of Rouge vs Wonder Woman.

Are you stupid, you can clearly see where the crown of her head should be. the rest is just her hair volume.

Captain America sure looks pretty in that pic.

>why does a character that can take a tank being thrown at her face need armor?
annihilation wave

Most of the time, it feel like they just flip a coin to decide the winner

>Carol loses to a stay at home mom in an online power level fight
>Infinite's roster is looking like shit along with the graphics and day one DLC while Carol is pushed endlessly as their headliner, while the DBZ fighting game is looking gorgeous by comparison
best timeline

>18's sheer power scale bonus and infinite stamina is the justification for beating Carol in the post analysis
They specifically say in the post analysis that Binary can keep up with 18. I don't trust their calculations, but their own math says that the reason 18 got the win was she could absorb energy too.

>should be
according to the internet. She is from the 60's

No, the only word they give her energy absorption in the post analysis is that 'she was no stranger to it' (which would be true if she could do it herself or not thanks to Gero) and would know to stop feeding Carol energy. And then they go on to say even if Carol reached full Binary it wouldn't guarantee a win because of 18's superior strength/speed/tactics/endurance

I think it was a dumb thing to give her as well but it's not like the fight was hinging on it

>because of 18's superior strength/speed/tactics/endurance
They specifically say that Carol is able to match 18 when she is in Binary, then try to justify their decision of 18 winning an example most people who argue powerlevels would throw out on the basis that it is drastically out of line with her average showing.
I''m not saying 18 wouldn't win, she probably would. I'm saying their research and logic are both shit.

Carol would crush 18 either way.

If this video and Death Battle in general existed online in the 616 world, how triggered would Kamala be by this vid?

That's because Nips have extremely high standards for women to be feminine.

Post short and long hair Carols.

Just admit you want to fuck dudes already.

It's just because boys in Nipland look exactly like short haired girls.