Name a more worthless waste of a power ring

Name a more worthless waste of a power ring.

Protip: You cant.

But she's mai waifu...

Kyle.

The fucking muslim.
Cruz is at least sexy and had some cool moment with the Volthoom ring.

Hal Jordan

Kyle is literally the chosen one

Chosen to do what?

She literally had a moment of pic related

Job to Hal

Kyle achieved a lot more in his first arcs than this waste did.

Like what?

Best constructs of any lantern.
Was the White Lantern.
Rivals Hal's willpower, some would say surpasses it when his family is involved.
Has beaten Hal.
Has more interesting character development than this waste.
Nice try.

>implying Baz isn't best boy
He's literally the best parts of the earth lanterns combined together.

why is jess so cute

His constructs are lame though. Kyle has him beat, as well as any lantern, in that department.

>best constructs
Nah, more like no one else even bothers and just shoot green lasers and do basic shapes.

>his constructs are lame
Objectively wrong.

Why wouldn't they just use Jade?

Jess was better off as Power Ring than a dime a dozen Lantern

>Best constructs of any lantern.
Wrong. That's Jon's
>Was the White Lantern.
And did nothing before he changed back
>Rivals Hal's willpower
So does every earth green lantern
>Has beaten Hal
Hal jobbing is not an accomplishment
>Has more interesting character development
An agoraphobic green lantern is much more interesting than the chosen one

nice try

I want Simon and Jess to get married.

So you don't like cars?

>Wrong. That's Jon's
No, Jon's are not better. They've even stated Kyle has the best imagination of any lantern, numerous time. Read a book before 2015. Jons are architecture based which does not work in every situation.

>And did nothing before he changed back
Did nothing? See previous point about reading the source material you casual.

>So does every earth green lantern
No, if they did they would have been chosen, or powerful enough to be able to bring the emotional spectrum together.

>Hal jobbing is not an accomplishment
Yes it is.

>An agoraphobic green lantern is much more interesting than the chosen one
An aoraphobic Green Lantern is DCs excuse to use a mental illness as a cheap way of making a character deep and interesting, it fails. Failed with Sentry in Marvel and fails here as well.

In conclusion, Green Lantern casual, read shit before Blackest Night before you try to debate facts.

I bet that faggot doesn't even watch the fast and the furious.

>They've even stated Kyle has the best imagination of any lantern, numerous time
That's a bullshit statement, how do you even gauge that shit? Plus there's like 3599 lanterns in the universe, all from alien cultures so it's nyopic to assume that Kyle has the "best" imagination

I'm torn between wanting to protect her smile or bullying her.

Better question: Do GL or Robinfags argue more about their favourite?

>Jons are architecture based which does not work in every situation
Jons used to be architecture based. Now it's just marines.

Name a better one. We'll wait.
Baz: Cars, guns, cars, hammer, lots of cars.
Guy: Mostly blasts.
Hal: Ohhhh, jets and fists. More lame military shit.
Jon: Military shit, but it looks cool the way he puts it together piece by piece.
Waste of a Ring: I can't do nuffin wit my ring. Bo who.
Kyle: Variety, uses the ring for a wide range of other things before a lot of lanterns did, amazing huge constructs that are different 90% of time.

He's better than her, as well as has the best constructs. Deal with it. Move on. You casuals, who know nothing pre-new 52, always trying to debate facts is redundant.

Us GLfags for sure.

>Kyle uses variety!
>it's just geek shit that punches things
Nah, actual variety was back when power rings could basically wrap reality.

I can see Simon getting abducted by Bleez

>Instead of just blasting stuff, he makes a dragon to just blast stuff
Yeah, the "creative" lantern.

please, Jessica is adorable.

God no, I enjoy their friendship. No need to muck it up with romance

Kylefags are the Timfags of GL.

I can see Jessica trying to rescue Simon from Bleez but becomes flustered when she finds out simon doesn't need to be rescued.

Who even are the peoples who hate Kyle?
How can you hate Kyle anyway? He IS the torchbearer of the Corps, Corps that he single-handlely returned to life.

I don't hate Kyle, I hate Kylefags.

Honestly she should have stayed Power Ring while still working beside Baz

Would have been interesting

I fucking hate sandniggers as much as the next guy but Baz is fucking cool. He's my second favourite lantern after Guy.

But Simon and jess are clearly in love with each other.

>shipping buddy cops
Just when I thought this place couldn't get more degenerate

Knowing her, she'll hit Bleez with another car just as she gets cured from the rage just like the last time.

Oh look a faggot casual, most like a captain marvel or gewnpool idiot, talking shit on Sup Forums. Shocking.

I see someone misses the point of Hal's simple constructs.

JESSICA IS CUTE

CUTE

Name someone more faggot than the OP

Protip: You cant.

Really the only reason for not liking Jess right now is if you are one of those retards that keeps saying that there are too many human green lanterns

At least she's better than Simon.

What is it with brown people and cars? Is it just me?

She might not be a "good" lantern but (having only read up to volume 2) I'd say she's an "interesting" lantern.

Hal Jordan

shes so cuteee

I'm one of those guys who says there's too many American GLs

well in Simon's case he was literally a car thief

Guy.

Building a fucking construct for one.

I don't have problem with that and i'm not even american, is this a weird for of white guilt or simply autism?

No, there is another reason.
Using agoraphobia is a cheap way to make a character seem interesting. Using the same old trope of a character who cannot use her powers but suddenly becomes godlike with them is lame (we all know it is coming). It is not the fact she is female, the fact she is human; it is the fact she is just another bullshit character using mental illness as a cheap way to seem complex. It is old and overdone.
She is nothing more than Sentry 2.0.

Every human GL besides Guy. They have so many other interesting characters they can work with and of the Earth Lanterns Guy has the most character and depth. Green Yellow merge is a step in the right direction IF they keep going with it (as if). But I want to see more of as many non human Lanterns of any colour as possible.

Kyle should have stayed White

How has no one said G'Nort?

7 Billion people on Earth and the people who keep getting the most powerful weapon in the universe were all born in the same country

>American comic writers write about American comic characters

UGH FUCKIN SICK

That's the thing. Ch'p was capable of using his ring to turn invisible as well as intangible, a pair of tricks most Lanterns could pull off back in the 70's. He was given credit for learning to do that because the squirrel didn't have formal training in his initial adventures and didn't know what was and what was not possible with a ring.
A lot of those abilities including time travel were nuked later, but some of them weren't. A creative lantern in current writing would return to that line of thought - "I need something to happen, I need the ring to do X, and I have no clue if it can work until I practice."

Being able to fly and throw zaps in any physical form you can think of is 2 dimensional as all fuck and needs to end.

Yeah. Instead a beam or a solid construct against a robot for example they could use a liquid construct that slips in it and then destroys it.
Certainly more imaginative and more effective then casting fist.
On the other hand that would the require the writers to get creative.

DELET

Knocking out Mongul which was in his 2nd issue. Meanwhile it took Jess over 12 just to learn how to make a construct.

Hal was once pure Will Power, he crafted a ring out of pure will alone. Hal Jordan is clearly best Lantern.

Why does she look like a 15 years old?

>That's not what Batman told me

heh

Honestly though, they need to get Guy get one back someday. I know Hal got one in but it's not the same. Have it be with no one else around so no one believes him. Even better.

Jelly Eurofag

Yep. She's good only for two things: tits.

How's GL Rebirth anyway? I've heard good things so I'm gonna assume Sup Forums hates it.

>Was the White Lantern.
Big whoop, the entire Justice League became White Lanterns back in Blackest Night.

I caught the latest one and absolutely loved
though Im all about construct fun

this

Think about everything you know Dogfucker has written, especially his GotG run
Flush that memory down the toilet
Think how nice the opposite of that would be
And you get the Rebirth book

I don't know what's more damning about Humphries. If GL Rebirth is shit, at least we know he's a shit writer and can be ignored from now on.
But GL Rebirth is actually good, even recommendable for new readers of GL (myself included), but it retroactively makes his GotG even worse

Jessica Cruz is supposed to be like Gohan. Didn't you get that?

She has potential, but just doesn't know how to unleash it. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out that she's destined to become Ion's host and become's DC's Mystic Gohan against Doctor Manhattan.

>79 replies
>Nobody mentions Jack T. Chance

The fact that he's something of a literally who among the corps clenches how much of a waste he really is.

Chance was an idiot. He had great fashion sense, but he was an idiot.

Gohan is a terrible character though

Ummmm...read more...

>Name a more worthless waste of a power ring
Easy, Power ring, even his ring agreed.

that gotta sting

>7 Billion people on Earth

I swear i can't help to stop reading every time i see this sentence

>Kyle should have stayed White
Gardner should have stayed a Vuldarian Warrior.

>tfw Johns used Kylellax as a mouthpiece to bully Chance before killing him
That was not cool. In, fact, Johns seems to have such a hateboner for the "Lost Lanterns".
>Laira goes Red, killed by Sinestro
>horn guy zapped by Anti-Monitor
>Jack Chance killed by Parallax
Johns is a one-man wrecking ball.

Because Jade's a whore and a bitch

the dynamic between fear and will is played out perfectly. It isn't a random mental illness, it serves a narrative purpose and is the prime enemy of the GL mythos.

Try to understand what you read

This. I hope she gets it back.

I'm convinced that it's somebodies grand scheme to have one human green lantern for each type of power ring as a secondary.

Hal - Yellow
Kyle - Blue
Guy - Red
John - Indigo
Baz - ?
Jess - ?

On a related note, I think it'd be neat for Kyle to fight the Phantom Lantern when he returns to Earth, so he can use the Phantom Ring for a panel or two and give us a lightshow

>Name a Better one.
Done.

Truth.

Give Jess the orange ring. Then she can have two mental illnesses that the Jessfags can try to use as 'making her a complex character'.

This guy gets it.

I cannot even troll this with Kyle comments. You are correct, he is indeed better.