Harley Quinn

Flapper Harley is looking pretty good in retrospect, huh?

She was always good looking you twat

Who hated Flapper Harley? Everyone loved that shit.

Much better than trashy stripper Harley, still not as good as classic Harley.

It doesn't really make any sense considering flappers were in the 20's and Batman was created in 1939, and the BatB show was inspired by Batman of the late 50's and the 60's BatB comics.

It doesn't go with Joker's theme in any way. What does a flapper have to do with a clown or a gangster?

>and the BatB show was inspired by Batman of the late 50's and the 60's BatB comics

So you didn't watch the show. It was clearly taking from every era and, if anything, was 70s heavy.

It's classy. My only complaint is the lack of a harlequin motif. Her dress is pure black.

And that contradicts my point how?

>Her dress is pure black
Just like her soul.

Joker's other henchman in that episode were themed after comedians who were active in the 20's.

Flapper Harley is very dear to my heart.

Harley's original outfit is based on a Jester, a type of entertainer that hasn't been in style for way longer than Flappers.

But it fits with Joker's clown theme. What does a flapper have to do with clowns?

It is a bit on the nose, with the Gangster Moll role that Harley fills.

Did all the 00's hipsters and emos disappear now that we're in the 10's? What about the 90's goths? Or, fuck, wannabe hippies? Fashion doesn't suddenly die. If CrazyLady McKookiepants wants to dress like a flapper she's going to dress like a flapper regardless of time period.

It's a bit of a stretch, but they are both entertainers, plus Joker's old timey gangster goons modeled after 20's comedians sort of bridged the rest of that gap of logic. Without that, I guess she could only really stand on her own as a silver-screen cartoon character brought to life, in contrast to the technicolor world she exists in.

You're missing the point. Joker is a clown-themed villain, his sidekick being a harlequin made sense with that. Even in her modern incarnations she's still based on clowns, albeit the juggalo kind.

A flapper girl has nothing to do with comedy or clowns.

He was going for a 20s motif at the time, with his thugs being styled after comedians back then. I guess they decided to make Harley fit they would turn her into a popular female stereotype of the time.

Ugh ... but that is so mysognistic

I know, right? Wearing a giant, loaded condom on your head is just too much, even for The Joker.

She's perfect. I'd have liked to see her one more time. This Joker is honestly my favorite version and she complemented him nicely.

Well... she did appear one more time...

Mob Boss Joker with Clown Theme > Honk Honk Clown Joker >>>>>>> Thug Nigga Joker

Prove me wrong

I still tear up, every time.

Forgot to add im so CUHRAZY INSANE edgy Joker in between Honk and Thug Nigga

>Keaton, Chaplin and Lloyd are the joker's thugs
Words can't describe how perfect is this

Brave and the Bold was too beautiful for this world.