In one episode, Lars became a much better character than Connie ever was

In one episode, Lars became a much better character than Connie ever was.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XX9RshdObng
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpxM1h8I-hA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is it with Sup Forums's hate boner for Connie?

>gems exist on earth before humans are even a thing
>gems have every opportunity to watch humanity develop before them
>gems turn a blind eye to humans, ignoring them or straight up barricading them
>Gems and humans don't interact on a whole for thousands of years
>humans don't seek out gems. Gems stay away from humans, for thousands of years, sans few exceptions
>gems fully keep all their prejudice against humans
>flash forward modern day steven befriends connie
>gems instantly accepting, connie goes on missions, gets special training from pearl, receives rose's sword from steven, immediately proving herself to be a stronger combatant than steven as well as every other human in history, despite being a 12 year old girl. Not to mention smarter than steven, more level headed than steven.

youtube.com/watch?v=XX9RshdObng

Literally kys, lars is still a massive fucking piece of shit, why couldn't he just stay dead? It's what he deserved

She's a Mary Sue, that's why.

Lars deserved to stop being a dick and get some proper development. Killing him off is fucking retarded.

Explain how.
Saying someone is a Mary Sue is a cop out answer.

>immediately proving herself to be a stronger combatant than steven as well as every other human in history
>Connie got BTFO by Gems twice.
>Sadie killed a Gem monster with a pointy stick.
You're full of shit.

Connie's just a moderately competent girl and Steven is the world's biggest pussy who's pathetically emotionally stunted and borderline mentally challenged from never going to school.

A character is not a Mary Sue because you hate them.

Steven is a perfect example of why lesbians shouldn't be parents.

>this again

this show is so lazy, they couldn't even bother designing a new character so this new one is just a lars recolor

No Jeff from Clarence is

>Not to mention smarter than steven, more level headed than steven.
To be fair, a turnip could beat out Steven. If he got into a fight with one, he would cry and say that he couldn't be mean to a vegetable that's so unloved by the world.

Steven is a little bitch, user.

>being raised by two human women who scissor a lot is the same as being raised by a group of 3(actually 4) inorganic alien beings that look vaguely human who barely understand how anything on Earth works

as far as the accepting thing is concerned, helping gems understand humans is one of the main things Steven is good for

>see what the fuss is about
>Lars """dies"""
>revive him the second later and now he is a gem
fucking really Sup Forums? i know you su fans are starving but that is too much. The scene was also mediocre.

Gems never hated humans, even Jasper, Peridot, and Lapis don't hate humans. Sure they see us as a unevolved species, and inferior, but their wasn't any hate.

Garnet and all the Amethysts seem to like humans. Rose fucking loved humans. The only gem to dislike humans was Pearl, and that was temporary until she got over her own problems.

Every character is a Mary Sue these days.

I don't know why but I think Lars is really sexy now that he's pink.
Its odd because before he was rather plane to me but now that he's pink I find him to be really hot.

>mfw in this show you have to choose between Poo and a gay faggot as Steven bestie.

>Gained a facial scar and turned into a small child's slave
Maybe you're attracted to dads?

Ummmm not sure about that I mean the scar and him being pink is sexy.
But where does the dad part come into this?
Also how is he Steven's slave? where did they imply that?

poo in the loo

He's the human version of lion. He's got a pocket dimension in his head that's for Steven only. He literally has to bow to Steven for him to use it. He's totally been thrall'd

So basically this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpxM1h8I-hA

He wanted to do that.
He's like Lion yes but there not implying he has to follow Stevens orders.

>Lars became a much better character

Yes. He died.

Because she's not white, I'm assuming. Lars is at least half white

Boy are we lucky he didn't shave his head. Otherwise Steven would have to use his pubic hair.

Thralls are usually willing supplicants. At least in the fantasy sense of the word.

>Character is suddenly canon POC
>fuck that let's make him pink
wow thx Sugar, very progressive