Terra a cute

Terra a cute

Terra a shit. How many innocent civilians died or were left homeless in Aftershock because she couldn't handle people being angry that she was a treacherous bitch?

Terra's own show when?

Dissolution to female superhores! Say NO to pointless inclusions of women!

>pointless
How do you mean?

Women in general are generally pointless outside very few specific instances, they don't ADD anything to the plot of a work, and often just make bigger messes, its never enough for them to be there, they often given too much screen time, or have eyerollilng obnoxious character designs that scream either 'look at me look at me' or 'wow look how progressive I am, aren't I special'

is that way

Terra is a thot.

Piss off. You know i'm right, Women do not know how to properly blend in, and they often act obnoxious at the expense of the work. A speculative fiction franchise does not NEED so many women in it, especially in action roles.

Isn't that simply because female characters tend to be poorly-written? Or are you claiming there's something inherent in this?

Terra likes old man dick

Who didn't?

You do realize the sex ratio is around 50/50, right? Would decreasing female prominence in media not make said works much less realistic?

I am claiming it is inherent to this.
Most professional writers are male, yes? Yes. Because of that they attempt to compensate the limitless blackhole of morals, intelligence, and common sense with a variety of ways. Fanservice, waifuism, sjwism, projectionism, something is always added, making a woman character inherently 'impure' in intent

Either you're watching the wrong things or you've already so deeply ingrained that in your conscience to be the sole truth.

To be fair in your case, there is a disproportionate amount of badly written female characters.

Wishing her success on her new team.

By all means, show your work. What examples are you talking about?

This is rhetorical of course, because when your subjective thought is skewed by angry "women won't touch me" beta type thinking it's hard to take ay of that seriously.

If something bad happen to Terra I'm going to kill Priest.

>Most professional writers are male, yes? Yes.
Perhaps that may be the real issue. I'm no SJW but it's quite clear that male writers often have trouble writing female characters well.

Speaking of which, 5/6 Terra-centric episodes were written by a woman (Amy Wolfram), so that may have had something to do with the interesting and flawed characterization for once.

Show of hands, if Terra looked like an average -jane who here will still liker her character?

Um, pretty much every guy who likes her character now? You'd get more interesting responses asking about if she were fugly.

But nobody likes fugly characters at all.

However try that might be, do remember that in many rescue services, the 'real heroes' as gets awkwardly phrased in PSAs, is dominated heavily by males, and has only a small minotirty of women in it, many of which are likely painfully under qualified and only hired to balance out the books, and many of the decorated members of these services, are men, with women who are similarly decorated (if any) likely getting pushed by the bureaucratic, PR obsessed, brass for publicity points.
As such, superheroes, so not only incredibly male dominated, but the women population of the job should be both incredibly tiny, and of questionable competence.
>Perhaps that may be the real issue
So perhaps maybe they should stop rather than lowering the quality of their product and write they can do, which is typically male characters.

Apprentice spin off when?

Which is why Yoda has literally zero fans.

Oh, wait...

We love Terra because she's a cute girl that can switch whenever she wants from being an angel to being a demon.

If they did one now it would be TTG style. No thanks.

Simian-looking girls are the best.

Yoda has fans?
Over who?

The post I was addressing talked about media in general, not just superhero works.

(Plus, women in real life are limited by physical strength, which is obviously not necessarily the case when we're talking about fictional superstrength.)

I said nothing about "over". Only that Yoda has far more fans than one would think based on appearance alone.

I legit didn't even know Yoda had fans.
My apologies.

She's total garbage
She was the cause of my favorite moment in the cartoon, though; Beast Boy utterly fucking Deathstroke's shit up at the carnival was awesome

It is not strength that is the problem, not completely, the primary reason is mindset. Women do not have to proper mindset to be a hero, which is why the uncanny valley effect kicks in with obnoxiously competent women are seen, when a man is quite competent, he is an exemplar, where all right thinking men WANT to be. When a woman is that, the UV effect kicks in and you see through it.

>So perhaps maybe they should stop rather than lowering the quality of their product and write they can do, which is typically male characters.
Which would cause said products to become (1) less realistic and (2) less appealing to the male audience.

Or we could promote screenwriting (and professional writing in general) as a career choice for girls - but that's too difficult for you to accept, right?

>Deathstroke
Who?

Daddy Wilson

>Which would cause said products to become (1) less realistic and (2) less appealing to the male audience.
A male dominated workforce having extremely few women IS realistic and actually acknowledging the sheer difference between men and women not just in body but also in mindset, is infinitely more realistic and legitimate than arbitrary inclusion of women to pad out the books, and sate annoying sex obsessed freaks who need to understand that women do not to be included in EVERYTHING

Is Slade the true winner of Teen Titans?

Again, who? This character you're talking about sounds a bit like Slade, but he definitely wasn't mentioned as having any kids in the cartoon.

Nonono, we're talking about the Terminator.

So, everyone agrees that she didnt forget anything and was just faking hew own death to fuck off that superhero / supervillain mess, right?

Wasn't that pretty much confirmed in the comics?

She had no reaction when she came back to the her room and saw the mirror Beast Boy gave her.

She also was apparently ready to met all the Titans at the Titans Tower, so she probably doesn't even remember what she did to them.

>She had no reaction when she came back to her room and saw the mirror Beast Boy gave her.
Were we watching the same episode?

Thats called being a good lier.
If you have amnesia but act like you know more than you should, no one is gonna buy your act.

fpbp