Well, what did?

Well, what did?

EVERYTHING

It's "paw-ssibly"

How do you feel knowing that Bubsy is being revived instead of your favorite 90s gaming franchises?

I have doubts about the quality of a game being made solely to cash in on a meme.

>Dynamite Headdy will never get a sequel
>Rocket Knight will never get a (good) third game
>Spyro will never get an HD remake of the original trilogy because Activision is too busy raping his dead corpse

>meanwhile, horribly mediocre platformer gets meme'd so hard that it gets a sequel

fuck this gay earth and everyone on it

You do realize that this is all part of a trolling scheme right? Same thing with that Shaq-Fu game being another remake of an awful game just to fuck with people.

Eh, after people somehow made a decent revival of fucking Great Giana Sisters I won't try to predict how that will turn out

this

from what the trailer showed, the new game looks to be very faithful to the original two: a highly mediocre and generic platformer with nothing to set itself apart from the others, besides an annoying protagonist that constantly makes cringy jokes and bad puns.

I just hope with this and Shaq-Fu we get revivals of other bad games like Plumbers Don't Wear Ties.

Though the latter needs to be purposely bad since an actually "good" version of Big Rigs would lack the glitchy magic the original had that made it so "enduring".

This is the physical manifestation of 'ironic shitposting is still shitposting'

Night Trap reboot when

Well there is 5 Nights at Freddy's, but that's furshit and lacks the chick from Diff'rent Strokes battling vampires in underwear.

I rather have good games.

But Crash is back

Actually there's apparently gonna be an anniversary re-release this year.

Yet Earthworm Jim is still MIA. Hope a good company buys him and the other Interplay IPs rights, though it'll probably be a triple AAA company.

what if the reboot isn't actually that bad

Well it already has the advantage of "What the fuck" factor.

>We're apparently in the new golden age of platforming what with Sonic Remix and Forces, Crash N. Sane Trilogy, and Mario Odyssey.
>For shits and giggles, a company once thought to be long-dead brings back one of the genre's most hated characters.
>YFW this causes other forgotten vidya mascots to return from the grave like Radical Rex, Aero the Acro-Bat, and even Awesome Possum to come back from the dead.

But StarCraft IS getting remastered.

What next? Another Gex the Gecko game spoofing recent spy movies?

If Ristar and/or Croc comes back, I'm all for this.

>TFW it's gonna be Gex making constant modern pop-culture references nonstop, along with stuff like parodies of Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.

Great taste in games

But Bubsy WAS one of my favorite 90s gaming franchises.

>Bubsy
>Crash NSane Trilogy
>Sonic Mania
>Sonic Forces
>Mario Odyssey
Where were you when 3D platformers made its long awaited comeback?

Gen Z pls.

I wih it would take what made the originals so memorable: Taking very new and fresh mechanics and interpreting them in such a way that it makes the game unplayable. A terrible, shitty dark-souls of modern platforming so to say.