Who did it better?

Who did it better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7i574Em3IrI
youtu.be/g7utlJIdZqk?t=1m22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They both did good.

I'd say Cap is a more compelling protagonist, Red Skull was a better villain and Erskine and General Philips were better mentors. However, Diana had a better support team and a stronger representation of the war as well as a cooler reveal scene.

The romance aspect is evenly matched. Maybe Diana and Steve edge it out a bit because they actually loved and lost while Cap and Peggy hinged on the fact that they didn't speak their feelings until it was too late for any of it to matter.

Cap.

WW is the better movie and it has the best Steve.

>Who did it better?
WW.

>those fight scenes in the 3rd act of TFA

marvel obviously or DC wouldn't have ripped them off so bad

People keep saying WW is a ripoff of TFA but can you elaborate? Beyond being set in a war and having a shield I don't really see it.

I feel like I liked a lot of WW better but with all my problems with the 3rd act of Captain America there was nothing as stupid as that awful Ares fight at the end of WW.

Cap also feels a bit more memorable to me, I think maybe because WW was so obviously aping it. It improved on some areas but it was very "been there, done that"

I'd say WW was better than TFA, but Winter Soldier was better than both.

Perfect response. Agree 100%

>Implying the 3rd act fight from WW wasn't shit.

It doesn't matter if you think it was shit or not. That's not the point.

Seriously, rewatch that third act where Cap gets on the plane. It's fucking horrendous.

yeah because Blunder Womyn's was SO much better

>being set in a war
>having a shield
That's it. That's proof user. QED

WW was probably the better movie by objective standards, but nothing in it was as enjoyable as this sequence.

youtube.com/watch?v=7i574Em3IrI

youtu.be/g7utlJIdZqk?t=1m22s

Both have flaws you fuck but watch this.

>Red Skull was a better villain
Geez, just how bad are WW villains?

I know you're trying very hard but there's nothing particularly bad there.

You've been spamming this for a week, you're mentally ill

worse than every other DC villain combined

Neither did.
Both are bland and completely lack anything close to charisma.
And what little there is of these cheap movies it completely falls apart in those awful 3rd acts.

Capeshit will always be a bad joke due to the success of these terrible movies.

LOL

1:50

:^)

There's some stuff.

>The lead character is an inherently virtuous young person eager to prove himself/herself, and the main conflict comes from his/her strong morals being put to the test by a war.

>The lead character falls in love with a government agent with a more pragmatic worldview, before they are tragically separated by a selfless sacrifice.

>The main antagonists are a renegade German general and his loyal assistant and scientist who is developing groundbreaking weapons that'll change the course of war. In a pivotal scene, they kill the German high command after being told they’re going too far and are being shut down.

>The lead character assembles a multiethnic ragtag team of misfit soldiers; one which is an expert linguist, a skill becomes relevant to the plot.

>The lead character's mentor who encourages his/her fighting spirit against the wishes of other authority figures is shot dead early in the story to galvanize the lead character to action.

>At one point the lead character goes against a German assassin who commits suicide to avoid interrogation.

>The lead character proves himself/herself by ignoring orders and intervening to fight German soldiers who enslaving innocent people and have the tactical advantage on a foreign country. The soldiers that initially dismiss the protagonist are soon inspired to fight on and the battle culminates with the hero making an impossible leap.

>At one point, a place where the lead character enjoyed a tender moment with his/her love interest is bombed by the Germans, leading to the lead character having a crisis of confidence.

>The story culminates with a raid on a German weapons factory, in which a soldier named Steve sacrifices himself to blow up a plane full of weapons before the Allies' homeland is bombed and the war escalates beyond control.

>Movie has both a prologue and an epilogue set on present day with the protagonist reminiscing about the long-lost love.

Even worse than Choloker and Enchantress?

I bet Steve did more of his own stunts and fights.

Gadot's doubles should get top billing for the WW movie. Since it is obvious that it is them in most of the action scenes that don't close up on Gadot's face.

did I stutter?

I can't imagine a villain worse than Enchantress, really. Even Tranktastic Doom is better

lol

Pitiful. Every movie should be a retelling of A New Hope i m o

Am I missing it or are you retarded?

Cap because WW is garbage

Ya I still see nothing wrong so I'm going with you're retarded

... fuck, I never caught that.

:^)

whatever you say, you delusional fag

>Wondy is so flat chested that she needs a fake metal brazier/corset with larger tits to create the illusion that she's not flat
>meanwhile, a Cap's tits are so big that his suit can barely even contain them

How can WW even compete?

Hey man I don't even like Captian America but I still see nothing wrong with that clip. Can you point it out so I can understand?

I enjoyed WW, however you cant deny the action and CGI is shit tier. CA has better story and action scenes

He isn't anywhere near as bad as Lex Zuckerberg. A bit better than Enchantress too. Much worse than Zod.

WW crossing No Man's Land and saving that town is probably some of the best Super Heroics we've had in recent years, but other than that the movie didn't do much to make itself memorable. At least it wasn't a complete trainwreck like BvS or SS.