There are people who actually believe season 3 is coming

>there are people who actually believe season 3 is coming
Get over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1oWfeSLQj73
vocaroo.com/i/s1Td1sGyL8Rt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Get over it
FUCKING THIS. I can't believe people actually fell for this "season 3" meme. This show was always going to be two seasons long, Dan and Justin are only pretending that the show is continuing, so Adult Swim can still be relevant,

>literally no new footage of any kind
>facebook page gives no news or updates for months
>"We're working on it"
>Puts out one episode that returns to the status quo so there are no loose ends
>said episode ends with a callback to the end of the pilot, a totally common, almost traditional way to show you're at book ends in a story finale
>writing was lackluster and some outright SNL tier ("boo-nah?")

If you can't see the writing on the wall you're delusional.
Even Police Squad admitted that they were glad to be canceled when they were because they were running out of ideas, but Justin and Dan are too deep in the meme to give it up and just move on. They think they've got the new Simpsons and it reached critical mass before they got what they wanted instead of what they deserved.

vocaroo.com/i/s1oWfeSLQj73

I like Rick and Morty but I'd unironically think it's funny if it's really been canceled this whole time and all the redditfags bitch and moan when they find out.

YOU SON OF A BITCH BASTARD I KNEW YOU'D BE BROWSING YOU PIECE OF SHIT I SUMMONED YOU FOR ANSWERS NOT FOR TORMENT

user, 6/17/17 :)

RED HAIRED ASS LEPRACAUN ASS BASTARD

New here, way the heck am I looking at

>Sup Forums is about to be over run with reditfags coming here to whine about redit
and they will have no self awareness even as they post screen caps they themselves just took to show how awful everyone on redit is.

Wait....

vocaroo.com/i/s1Td1sGyL8Rt

the only thing more insufferable than nerds over-hyping R+M's quality are the nerds over-hyping its lack thereof (or its decline)

oh so I was avoiding seppuku for no reason? welp here we go

shut up Superintendent Chalmers, you stale cunt

>BURPZINGA!
>Reddit audience xplodes for so much smartness

you'll notice how both hype and anti factions are both so high on chromosomes that they think Rick is presented as a role model rather than as an amusing miserable asshole.

>Rick is presented as a role model
who.....who the fuck thinks that? sometimes i think the people on this board don't actually watch cartoons or read comics, they just like to yell about them

look at every reditfugy squealing "REEdit and meeme!"

i can't really tell, your average Sup Forums poster is just about as bad as anyone on reddit

>sometimes i think the people on this board don't actually "do thing", they just like to yell about them

welcome to the internet,

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

walked right into that, huh

Haha guys, arent we so funny talking shit about other things taking ages to come out instead of finally working on our show again

these are 4 months old

fucking calm yourself