Aww gees Lois this is worse than that one time we were on a bootleg flashlight app

>Aww gees Lois this is worse than that one time we were on a bootleg flashlight app

You need to get a fucking ad-blocking app for your phone.

>these ads
Hiro really doesn't give a fuck does he

>phoneposters are allowed on Sup Forums

literally why

J-list dropping us was a real hit to the site's revenue stream.

They dropped us? lmao

>browsing Sup Forums
>not having adblock

I'm supposed to be laughing at you here, right?

>no one noticed till jlist posted on twitter saying good bye Sup Forums

>J-list dropped Sup Forums
Literally why?

No idea, Hiro even put a fucking huge ass J-List banner in the middle of Sup Forums's page 1.

I miss them.

Those ads were a reason NOT to use adblock.

>TFW we haven't got a friend in japan

At least they can't post on cancerous filename thread.

Too many people using adblock. According to Peter it just wasn't worth it.

>J-list
Now I know what the fuck has been missing up there.
Fuck, I miss the dozens of love live and madoka ads. Tired of the "Hot Russian Singles" bullshit.

I'm glad, J-list is a fucking fraud, they made me pay like $200 in shipping for packages that I never received.

I'm a small time voice actor and I must say I felt quite a conflicting series of emotions when I saw a mobile game I did VA for being advertised on Sup Forums.

LGBT Community Shocked After Ellen Confirms She Is Moving On

Hey beter

>turn off my adblocker for the first time in forever
>see this
I wonder if I'll get banned for posting a NSFW advertisement I found on a SFW board lol

>many people admit that Sup Forums used to be their only whitelisted site on their adblocks because ads used to be really non invasive and once a while even fun.
>EVERY FUCKING ONE blocked the shit of this place after he went full jew
>The site must be on an all time low profit.
Good fucking job, hiro.

Game? Now is the time to shill.

Was the ad from a SFW board?

what are these fucking clickbait articles that show up at the bottom of the page, how can I block them?

Gardenscapes, it's just some match 3 puzzle game. Shit ton of downloads too, so no need for me to really shill it. I recorded dialogue for a trailer and tutorial as the main character, Austin the Butler, but I don't think they've actually used any of my recordings yet. Still, they paid me $120 for it so I won't complain.

>shit ton of downloads
it only shows 5k in the image but when I checked on the play store after getting the job it had something like 10 million