mega.nz/#!t8UDzJab!ix2T49MaYW-oCf87IHz1_SIgTQULJrhmeWMtkaAw_lI
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5VnVBVl9aQUVaMWs/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's bi? Also shit taste in girls.

wut in tarnation

Context would be nice

She's gay

Anticipating it all episode.

Jeez, how are they going to sell this show to foreign countries now?

The UK broadcast will just remove the blonde girl's eyelashes and say its an effeminate boy.

already better than korrasami

Lunafags BTFO

Called it.

ep name please

this real?

I mean with 11 kids it makes sense there'd be a gay one. Makes sense it'd be the rocker one.

This show is way too gay. I can't believe it's for children.

>sorry, I'm not a dyke

wtf I like Luna now

Why aren't real life dykes every cute like my animes?

She had wide on for that tutor last season so she's technically bisexual.

L is for Love, just aired.

The plot was -
Random love letter from a secret admirer gets sent to their house, the Loud siblings try to woo their crushes to find out who sent it. As the letters continue being sent, it knocks down the possible siblings the letter is for down to Luna. It ends up being the mom sending letters to the dad as it's what she did when she had a crush on their father. Luna gets inspired for herself and for the rest of them to take charge of their own love life and to make the first move themselves, and it ends with Luna leaving the love letter in the girl's locker.

>Implying people watch The Loud House

wow gay

wtf I'm gonna start watching it now

They could easily cut out the scenes with blondie, she was only in the episode for less than a minute. Also the show has virtually no continuity outside of the spic family so i doubt we'll see her very much again. Nick just wanted to say that they had a queer on one of their shows.

The UK has no problem with Clyde's dads. Why would this bother them?

huh. I hate the loud house fandom on here but I may have to start watching because I'm a huge /u/fag

Uh what its currently the most watched cartoon on television

/u/ was right again!

she didn't want to be mocked for being the only sister not doing so

GAY LINCOLN WHEN

>u/fag

Please don't get into this show.

Reanimate the final scene so Sam is the boy.

SpongeBob

>rocker chick likes girls

WEW, how toooooootallllllyyyyy shocking.

Too late, it's mine now

because of his british accent. he could help her improve her fake shit accent.

Links to the new epsiodes?

it's honestly the closest to harem anime you'll find in western cartoons
also despite the good episodes being pretty fun, there's a lot of shit to wade through

I think it's great.
I'm glad LGBT representation is normal nowadays. First Clyde's dads and now this. I'm glad the TLH didn't halfass this like Korra.
I'm hyped for the next episode Sam appears in.

nice

Fuck you, not because u is right but because you reminded me of those shitty tests all online job applications have. So fucking annoying

>its Luan feels uncomfortable sleeping in the same bedroom as Luna episode

>tfw a slice of life kids show does homosexuality better than a "mature" action/drama

>people say a sister is a lesbian
>turns out it's just Luna
She had nothing else going for her and isn't really much of a character, so this really wasn't a big deal.

There's not much to get away with since she's on the same level of Clyde's dads in relevance.

This is probably yet another thing that wasn't Savino's doing.

>
Back Out There
>Clyde, worried that Lincoln is hung up on Ronnie Anne, decides to try and cure his post-breakup blues.
MEGA: mega.nz/#!V5NzASBb!7cX6aIfu3eyztPjzKWs0kkn8CWSSUco2WBxoCA9sLJE
DRIVE: drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5eXRqMU92WThxQ00/

Fool's Paradise
>The Loud family believes that they are safe from pranks on April Fool's Day, because prankster Luan is away at camp.
mega.nz/#!ElVCyKzK!2MjwDBMgmWEt6nh0JkwCMf6uP9T0mF3QCCR32CJ_InM
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5YXBCUnFjTURjYjA/view?usp=sharing

Potty Mouth
>After hearing Lily curse, the siblings worry about being a bad influence, and become determined to change their behavior
mega.nz/#!Jo1Rka4T!iQz5ocRe8e4TF-kjsiplaa1BZ8Mvc8IrLV7q-avzerM
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5SUxxTHpjVjVDMEE/view?usp=sharing

L is for Love
>When a love letter shows up at the house addressed only to ``L,'' the family tries to figure out the intended recipient
mega.nz/#!t8UDzJab!ix2T49MaYW-oCf87IHz1_SIgTQULJrhmeWMtkaAw_lI
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5VnVBVl9aQUVaMWs/view?usp=sharing

Kinda generic to go with the whole "girl with pixie cut is gay" cliche, isn't it? I thought they at least would've been creative and gone with someone unexpected like the blonde girl with sunglasses.

Why does she keep putting her jock strap on niggas faces.

>What are lipstick lesbians

I think it's because as a kids show they can't put too much focus on it. It's downplayed heavily. I'm pretty sure gays and lesbians wouldn't even be allowed to kiss on the show.

/tlhg/ would have exploded if Leni was gay.

...exactly what I was talking about?

>her eyes don't turn until Sam passes by
Great foreshadowing.

That's the dumb one, Lenny, right?
I think she's actually too dumb to really be homo, hetero or bi.
She's just Lenny.

They also aren't "creative"

Clarence did it. And well, I might add.

All this discussion about Luna is good but when are we going to get some lewds of young Rita Loud?

The lesson here is that every family has a member that's a genetic dead end and that you'll eventually have to pretend doesn't exist.

This.
First people got excited up with Korrasami even though it came virtually out of nowhere. Now people are getting excited about the generic punk-rock girl being a lesbian. This isn't really breaking ground or defying expectations.

Why did they make it the most obvious looking one? I do not see how that makes it progressive.

I love the Loud parents origin story too.

>Luna is a lesbian
She's basically a background character so it doesn't really matter.

My fucking nigga. Somebody draw young Lynn Sr. doing the missionary piledriver on young Rita's puh. Bonus points if they're both sweaty as fuck.

As long as Lincoln's not a lesbian.

>EVERYTHING A CARTOON NEEDS TO DO SHOULD BE GROUNDBREAKING!!! LINCOLN SHOULD HAVE A LONG LOST TWIN LOST IN ANOTHER DIMENSION!!

Honestly... no. It's just a minor piece of character development that really doesn't change my outlook on Luna too much.

Well if the mouse at Disney lets multiple same sex partners kiss then at Nick it's fair game This was a different situation. They kissed each other on the cheek. Still that was awesome. But the writers of the show had to make a compromise.

Bi.

She's had crushes on boys in past episodes.

they did? care to elaborate pls?

>Shortest haired girl is the lesbian

How stereotypical

I think that user that mentioned Clarence is referring to the fact that Jeff's parents are lesbians, he refers to them as my mom's all the time.

Lily is a lesbian!? Now that I think of it the teddy bear did have long lashes...

Fucking dropped this sorry excuse for a TV series.

What nearly turned out to be a harmless and entertaining show turned into a faggot agenda pushing magnet to draw out the homos and dykes and basically tells everyone "It's okay to fuck a man's butthole and call it "love", or have two women to have "romantic" feelings for each other. "Kids, it's okay to see faggots running around so long as they """love""" each other!"

>Interracial Relationships, great!
>Characters with physical disabilities, fantastic!
>Characters with mental disabilities, fine!
>Homo pandering just to grab the attention of LGBT community just to receive more ratings and positive feedback, FUCK OFF!

It's like every fucking cartoon NEEDS to have faggots to be relevant and progressive with all the fake fairy dust sprinkling around to show how """""harmless""""" it is.

First those faggot fathers, now a main character turned Bisexual.

All this forced Nickelodeon faggy pandering bullshit forever ruined this show for me to watch anymore after today's episode!

Sooo she is a dyke?

Oh yeah I forgot about that

I mean, growing up with all those older sisters, she might be one day.

Either that or bisexual or in an experimental phase.
You know, the usual teenstuff.

First of all, you don't really make yourself look good by exaggerating people's posts in caps lock. Secondly, with the exception of waifufags, everyone else's people's outlook on Luna didn't change too much either. She's still a boring character and this "development" doesn't really make her more appealing.

All I'm getting out of that is the absolutely horrid Flash animation.

Kenya was right!

>getting this triggered by 3 gay fictional characters in a cartoon

wew lad.

This pasta already got posted my man.

>Kinda generic to go with the whole "girl with pixie cut is gay" cliche,

Name two from any kids cartoons.

Surprisingly a lot of people. Most of them are waifufags, but it's also that there's so few cartoons actually worth watching anymore.

Experimental stages are never shown on tv though, it's always "once you're gay its like that forever."

So yeah she's super gay.

She's got really good taste in girls.

Most of them seem to be hispanics.

She only appeared in the last minute, they'll just cut it out

But is the blonde chick gay/bisexual?

Luna was always Top Loud
But i feel these gay hints are getting overhand

Lily could be a lesbian. She was the only sister not in the Hugh episode.

Yeah, I'm still here!

>but it's also that there's so few cartoons actually worth watching anymore
And this isn't one of them.

> episode effectively destroys every single ship in one fell swoop, including the "no reason to believe they broke up" pairing of Lucy and Rusty

Chris is an absolute madman

As a huge faggot I hope the three major kids cartoon networks end up in a gay arms race.

Well Chris Savino does strike me as the guy who would put in diverse character who are rare in a kid's show.
>We have Gay Dads, first in a kid's cartoon series
>A Boy with Down's Syndrome, first for a kid's cartoon series
>And now likely a Bisexual Girl, second in a kid's cartoon series (Korra being the first).

Anyone expecting a Transgender person to show up?

Yeah, did they show if Sam actually liked girls?

Abhorrent. Homosexuals are nothing but a blight on the face of this world, they spread diseases, they waste semen that could produce children and expand the chances of survival and space exploration. This filth should be purged.

IT BEGINS