Luna loud confirmed gay!

Luna loud confirmed gay!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSviLdNiJ-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and why would anyone beside tumblr care?

because of sweet lewd you fool

>That haircut

The truth was right in front of us the whole time

Mega link or spoiler this you fucking cunt

To kinky!!!

Anyone would go gay for this qt.

I wish i had a sister that cool growing up, wouldn't have turned out as such a a piece of /trash/

>short hair girl is gay
Fuck this gay earth and everyone in it

Confirmed bi you mean.

It's just a phase. She'll grow out of it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Haven't you heard user? Tomboys don't exist anymore, mainstream media says they're all dykes in denial now.

>Series starts about a large white family.
>Introducing token black kid.
>Introduces token black kids gay parents.
>Introduces love interest and her brother who is dating one of the sisters.
>Replace them both with Hispanics.
>Introduces character with downs.

I wonder who on the creative team sent Chris down this road of no return.

Side note here is what I find funny. Even though they add all this PC garbage it does nothing to aid those target people.

Clydes gay dads are flaming faggots ranging from antiquing to tandem biking.
Clyde is so mentally messed up because of his parents the show makes constant references to him going to therapy.
Ronnie Anne comes from a stereotype Mexican family with members also being a bit sterotyped.
Also note the big Mexican family lacks a father. Shock shock.
Now with Luna she is even the most blatant stereotyped lesbian ever. Wouldn't the gay community want one of their own not to be a stereotype and just be someone you wouldn't see coming? You know because gays are just like everyone else?

How to tumblrites like this show? It does nothing but mock them.

Isn't that twin girl that likes gross stuff the tomboy archetype in the Loud family?

Well when you have twelve kids, one of thems bound to be Defective.

shut the fuck up and go bring this to a SU thread or something. gay and black people exist within society, that doesn't make it SJW or Tumblr by default.

Betcha twenty (You)s she'll come out as gay once she gets to Luna's age.

My cousin was pretty awesome tomboy growing up, it was like having a brother in the form of a sister, but now "He" doesn't like it when i fuck up "his" pronouns. What ever family i had left in he-him is now gone.

>feelsbadman.png

Dude she's not gay. If anything she's probably a nymphomaniac who fucks anything cute in a 5 mile radius

Nah, the common trope future for those kind of characters is that they'll simply never both with sex in the first place, because they'll be too busy fixing stuff like cars and toilets.
Either that, or she just drives around with her prissy twin sister in their pink princess car through the land.

isn't she basically jackie

If her hair wasn't short, how would people know she was gay?

since when anyone needs to be canonicaly gay to have gay lewds

>Ronnie Anne
>still relevant

>Introduces character with downs.

When was that?

>How to tumblrites like this show?

It hasn't offended them yet

Upcoming episode.

>Also note the big Mexican family lacks a father. Shock shock.
That is since beaner fathers usually are around. If she was black then that'd be a different matter.

Yeah, I had a good friend that turned out to be gay and soonafter went nuts and ran off to be with his BF across the country.

I'd have a higher opinion of LGBTs if at least one of them I've ever known hadn't turned out to be nuts or have major issues.

>he doesn't know about Super Carlos

Looks like an average Americano.

>Also note the big Mexican family lacks a father. Shock shock.
Mexican fathers don't leave their kids like nigger fathers but they tend to be emotionally absent. They're too busy with work and spend their free time with their friends or their mistresses

It was the casagrande episode,Relative Chaos, and it already aired. His name was CJ, the fat mexican kid with the cape. Voiced by a real life tard to boot.

>short hair = lesbian

when will this silly meme die

Really? This is wrong. At least kids don't watch AT and SU so their faggotry is harmless outside the tumblr circlejerk but kids actually watch TLH

>Really? This is wrong
I mean, I don't wanna appear like tumblr or anything, but still don't understand how gay=bad

When lesbians stop having short hair

canon gay interactions give great inspiration for lewds and also make more people ship it, so we get more fanart too

Proof?

When lesbians do.

Apparently the latest episode has her sending a rabu rettah to some chick with a guitar.

It just feels like its being done in order to score some "progressive points".

Without restrictions, we'd be basically bonobos and we can't live on a civilized society in that way. I'm fine with fags and dykes living their lifes as they want to but they should stay away from kids

Couldn't find better quality on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=pSviLdNiJ-w

I don't understand why. I mean, shows like SU, AT and svtfoe need the progressive points because they have an almost non-existant kids viewership but TLH doesn't really need it.

Friendly reminder that short hair on [certain] women is the best aesthetic and people who refute that either have shit taste or are insecure about their sexuality

>b-but boys have short hair!

But not tits and vaginas, nigga

>SU, AT and svtfoe need the progressive points
No they don't? They're criticial acclaim and get active discussion online whereas TLH don't have any presence online its just being progressive for attention

wow, that's damning.
and hawt

>characters that aren't part of the family and look different
>PC garbage
b8

>criticial acclaim
Losing Emmys to Regular Show isn't """acclaim""

>critically acclaim
By stereotypical first world liberals jerking off to the progressiveness

>active discussion online
By neckbeards and tumblrinas. Because cartoons should be for 20s something shut-ins, it work so well for Japan...

What is Jackie doing in someone else's show? Blonde hair with a blue streak, even the ear riddled with piercings, Jesus.

...except AT already has an emmy retard
>By stereotypical first world liberals jerking off to the progressiveness
Nope. Tr again. Though every fucking article I see about the TLH is about how progressive it is.

>By neckbeards and tumblrinas. Because cartoons should be for 20s something shut-ins, it work so well for Japan...
Here's a (you). Lord knows you pedophiles need all the bumps you can get before you get sent back to /trash/

At least she got proper piercings unlike jackie

Short hair is only hot to faggots, women are meant to have long hair thats why they grow long fucking hair in the first place. A beautiful woman is one with long hair, short hairs are hideous freaks who should kill themselfs honestly.

eh, at least she's crushing on a qt and not a nigger.

As a black dude who lived in Nigeria most of my life, the teen culture of you white people is very strange. I watched your "Mean Girls" and do white girls really act so dominant in your schools its quite pathetic honestly, sure in Nigeria girls stabbed up eachother but thats just girls being girls you know white women are cowards they dont even fight in school they just make noise and white men dont do anything about it at all.