I fucking love The Critic I have fond memories of watching it with my older brother

I fucking love The Critic I have fond memories of watching it with my older brother
what about you guys did/do you like The Critic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K0qpfWdOLGI?t=9m13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only good thing about this show is the edible chocolate roaches they gave out.

it stinks

I remember loving the Critic when I was younger, but at the same time, today, I literally only remember three things from it:

>PENGUINS CAN'T FLY
>Jurassic Park II
>Orson Welles

ALL HAIL DUKE. DUKE IS LIFE.

BUY MY BOOK

OH DWADLE DWADLE I MAKE YOU OUT OF CLAY

CROCODILE GHANDI

GREEN PEA-NESS/10

>DUKE DUKE DUKE
>DUKE IS WELL WELL WELL
>DUKE IS SWELL? SWELL SWELL
>NOT IN HELL HELL HELL

>I'm glad that Duke is well
>So I can tax his awesome wealth

>*sax solo*

>And now for the boy who puts the "Hog" in Häagen-Dazs

Wait....edible roaches don't crawl...EDIBLE ROACHES DON'T CRAAAAAAWL

Buy my book
Buy my book
Buy my book
Buy my book
Buy my book

How are the episodes that were released online only? Never checked them out.

>>What was that hogwash you were feeding the boy?!

He looks vastly different, I remember him being yellow and a Simpsons character

Terrible

I liked it. It was even better when they brought in Alice. Jay finally found someone that loved him for him.

Don't like the flash series. Makes it seem like Jay and Alice divorced.

they were made around 2001, so take a guess how good they were.

yeah never saw the critic. I got all the simpsons dvds sometime in middle school late elementary school, in like 2006, so I only knew him from star is burns.

I'm 22

the only joke that even gave me a slight chuckle was the patriot one with the ss goose stepping evil snake man Jason Isaacs.

they where fucking terrible.

I think the whole series is still on Youtube, so you can go watch it right now. It's weird how they could still be there after so much time when Fox is usually very anal about online uploads.

I liked the one scene where gets thrown out of every network.

Remember that episode when they predicted Trump's campaign?

youtu.be/K0qpfWdOLGI?t=9m13s

>Now why are you running?
>Well because it's time we had a president who's not beholden to special interests. I'm a self-made billionaire; the only person who can bribe me is a bazillionaire.

>MORE POISON?? I MEAN.. TEA?!?!

I only watched one or two. The production quality is early 2000s webtoon tier. The jokes were shitty. They got rid of Alice for no reason and made the overarching plot about Jay getting with this new chick.

I have fond memories of watching it too. Not that I got most of the jokes being a kid at the time, but it was still funny even then.
What I mostly love is the catchy theme, I really wish there was a longer version of it. Once you hear it, you know you're getting something good.
>It. Was. Excrement.
>Did you say it was EXCELLENT?

>WE'RE THE BEARS WHO SING FOR DUKE

Man...the 90's had installed such an image of NYC in my head.

It was certainly a hidden gem. It deserved a lot more attention than it was given.

I actually learned about it from Atom Films when they posted the Flash shorts years later. After that I watched it and loved it.

>I said it was crummy.

Did you say it was yummy?

>It was an awful piece of junk that made me wanna puke all night!