Why is the X-fanbase so annoying?

Why is the X-fanbase so annoying?

I do wonder the same thing, Ike. I do wonder...

>resorts to Inhumans shit immediately

Case in point.

fuck off shithuman shill

Cause you're either gay, a homophobe, or both

Because they keep buying shitty books and then are frustrated when marvel continues to make shitty x books

Morrisonfags detected.

cringe

Wow, What X-Men book are you writing?

He's just a Marvel intern trying to shill shithumans yet again. Report and ignore, and always remember: everytime you see a shithuman shill thread, make two x-men threads to replace it. Make sure Marlel knows that we will never be silenced and we will never surrender.

>The shill is mad because there is a thread on /r/marvel that's shitting all over the Shithumans

Kek. You people tried shilling in that thread and it didn't work and now you come here?

Whiny entitled cunts who got accustomed to being pandered to for years only to find that one day the universe stopped revolving around them.

They'll never get over it.

You would be annoying too if you were shat on for a decade straight

Any fan base is annoying after Bendis gets his way with it.

Why don't you keep hanging out at Reddit?

FFfags and MUKfags have it way worse than X-fags and you don't see them being whiny cunts.

Why don't you take your shilling to another board?

SJW tumblr
Bull dyke feminist
Homosexual snow flake
Minorities

Only wolverine has the straight fanbase

F4fags don't exist

Yet another quality comics discussion thread.

>reading modern comics
>lording himself over anyone

Your reading comprehension needs some work my man.

They are the Mega Man fans of Sup Forums.
They have had years of content loads more than any other franchise and when the pipe started stop, they start crying like entitled bitches

FFfags exist and they're awful

they were always annoying

these are people who really cared about who the third Summers brother was for so long that even though it was never even implied that there were more than two of them, Marvel mad Vulcan

people who actually - get this - gave a shit about Bishop's original mission to find the traitor (which he never did do) and prevent the, er, the future he came back from to find the traitor that caused him to come back

people who read all those shitty X-Men stories that came after Onslaught had finished

>I'm ok with new things being bad because old things are still good

Your shilling needs some work, intern. No one's going to buy your precious inhuman books at this rate.

>he thinks marvel would waste their time shilling to people who don't read comics
Then again you're probably a Sup Forums crossposter, so this kind of retardation is expected.

Clearly Marvel does or else we wouldn't have the constant inhuman threads.

>is the clear winner in both comic and film/show quality but pretends to be the loser
>obsessed with jews
>calls anyone that disagrees with them a shill
>think they're persecuted when they aren't

xfags are pretty much r/the_donald of capes

Because 3 inhuman threads are clearly evidence of some evil shilling conspiracy. God forbid there be threads about comic book characters on the comics and cartoons board.

>Adam X-Treme

>FFfags exist and they're awful
Not at all. They're probably the most mature group of people I've had the pleasure to discuss comics with.

t. Marvel intern

>Inb4 "see what I mean?"

sounds like Sup Forums

Because they're popular, and popularity attracts all types, some of those types being either massive cunts or obnoxious faggots with bigger victim complexes that the characters in the books.

Grant Morrison.

......yikes

Because the book has basically always been a soap opera with superpowered teens (and others), which people get really fucking fanatical about just like shipfags and all their nonsense.

Its a good series but it lends itself heavily to people that love relationship drama.

Books*

>Look up to see what's going on
>It's about a page where a little mutie girl dies in horrible pain from the Inhuman fart cloud, like a literal gas attack
>These are the characters Marvel wants us to love and sympathize
>Marvel writers bitch about Nazis but they promote characters who gas an entire planet

Beause X-Men are arguably the best quality content that marvel has consistently published (until AvsX at least), besides Kirby's FF and Classic Strange and Spiderman

X-men have been shit since Claremont stopped writing them.

yeah? Because at least Age of Apocalypse, Morrison's New X-men, Whedon's run, and the Utopia saga have been widely praised, just counting on the mainline titles

Even if you don't personally like them, Claremont's run is still two decades worth of publications, including New Mutants and Excalibur, so it also counts as a shitload of decent content

Maybe, uh, look up Magneto's page on a wiki or something?

It's not like it's anything new, faggot. Magneto was putting on the Reich before Black Bolt was BLACKing anything.

I hope the X-Men kill Kamala

That would mean something if people really cared about the new Inhumans books.

Because it's a fanbase made up of characterfags who have a bigger persecution complex than the godamn characters themselves.

>fanbase made up of characterfags
that's literally the whole of capeshit dude

not him but naaaaah man not to the degree X-fags take it to... the whole thing is a giant interwoven drama, it was (is?) like GoT complicated as far as personal relationships go, plus over the years it spanned what, at least 6 or so different series?
for the most part the X-verse should be its own thing seperate from 616, where they can flesh out everything without constraints on past continutity relative to 616, or something.

sounded better in my head, but all the muties and hell, put the inhumies in there as well, should be sequestered somehow to their own little bubble continuity.

A Safe Space

Because they like muties?

>is the clear winner in both comic and film/show quality but pretends to be the loser

To be fair, for a while there things were pretty shitty. Wolverine and the X-Men being the last cartoon released before the invisible embargo, the movies being middling at best until recently (and even that's debatable), and the comics still haven't recovered from Bendis' reign of terror. I'd say those are all good reasons to be pissed.