Cars 3 is the best movie opening this week

Make of that what you will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dz8R2xxeyaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn what's wrong with the tupac movie? And to think they cloned him and everything

>Reading the synopsis for "The Book of Henry"

Holy shit, what were they thinking

>All Eyez on Me is shit

CUBE WINS AGAIN, NIGGAS

Why is Transformers coming out on Wednesday?

>what's wrong with the tupac movie?
they made it, a story that few people really care enough to go see tupac had a great beginning but he died way too early to have more than an acknowledgement.

What's the synopsis?

Bigger run up total of how much it's made when people talk about it on Monday

Well what else was it gonna be?

It's a half-baked attempt to cash in on the success that Straight Outta Compton enjoyed. A knock-off. It was never going to be good.

>Henry is a whimsical child genius who lives with his mother and younger brother. He has a crush on his next-door neighbor.

>His next-door neighbor is being sexually abused by her stepfather who is also the chief of police. He buries all the evidence Henry gathers against him.

>Henry creates an elaborate foolproof plan to kill the chief and get away with it, but succumbs to a brain tumor before he can carry out his plan.

>After Henry's death, his mother finds a series of pre-recorded tapes and diaries guiding her on how to complete Henry's plan and decides to go through with it.

This sounds like it could be an amazing psychological drama in another dimension.

I didn't know soap operas got big screen adaptations

>all that shit

What the fuck? I saw the trailer, and it had none of this. It just made it look like a movie about an autistic kid and his scatter-brained mom.

Not even Shyamalan could come with this shit.

Any one of these four lines could conceivably be a watchable movie, but combined is just ridiculous.

>A coming of age tale
>A drama
>A dark comedy
>A revenge thriller

So they can pretend this franchise that is fading domestically with each movie is still somehow able to pass $100mil on opening weekend for headlines.

nigger what

thus man speakth the truth

>The Book Of Henry

That has to be the most confusing looking movie I've ever seen.

>Nothing good coming out for the next 2 weeks

july cant come soo enough.

Still rather see this than anything else, although last few things I've seen Watts in have made me really not like her.

It's true.

All of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dz8R2xxeyaA

>feel like this isn't an utterly terrible plot for a movie, save for the sexual abuse (physical abuse maybe being better-suited)
>in fact, kind of don't believe it
>most synopses online just vaguely say it's "abuse"
>see 's link

what in the fuck

This literally should've just been a Lifetime movie.