Most interesting Marvel character?

Do you agree with Spencer, Sup Forums? Is Hank Pym really the most interesting Marvel character? If not him, who?
While I wouldn't go so far, kinda see his point. Pym has been a part of almost every iconic Avengers story, he created Ultron, has cool powers and gadgets, multiple interesting identities. And also, there is the wife slap thing.
Even in recent years he had some good stories like Slottvengers, Avengers Academy, Pymtron etc.

So Spencer sympathizes with Nazis, makes fun of SJWs and likes a wife beater. What's next for his career?

Dr. Doom is the best Marvel character, period.

Whatever happened to the most interesting character from Civil War 2? Seems he became a god and fucked off never to be referenced again..

Spidey is the most interesting character, because he has the GOAT origin

Deadpool is one of the most interesting Marvel characters when he's written right

>deadpool with a good writer
>doctor doom
>iron man with a good writer
>daredevil
>the punisher
>venom
>spidey

Pym is a very interesting character, but I get the feeling Nick Spencers take isn't Sup Forums's
>mad scientist trying to be a super hero
take, and he's probably playing off of Jim Shooter's garbage.

He blocked me so I can't prove him wrong.

what did you tweet at him?

I called him out on being a hillary shilling SJW hack.

I agree. I was really looking forward to him and Rogue being a thing for a while because they have similar personal issues that could lead to them either really gelling or really going off wrong. It's a shame it was dropped so Deadpool could go not kill Nazis yet.

Interesting, Pym is gonna be relevant in this and they're already shown Tigra in the first issue (dress like the black panther...)

Maybe they can explain what the hell happened.

That's a funny way of spelling cyclops.

I enjoy Pym a lot.

He's not wrong that it's the best issue so far.

>Deadpool is so great because he's like sad and stuff

Is Deadpool the biggest "woe-is-me" pity party character in Marvel right now?

As crazy as Waid can be sometimes, he just 'gets' Hank Pym, whereas most marvel writers outside of Yost don't.

eh, it's more he's interesting because he's flawed

So, in other words he was perfectly justified in blocking you for being a rude asshole.

No, Carol is.

;_;

To no ones surprise Spencer is a Pymfag.

>Spider-Man inspiring Pym to become Ant-Man
wut

End.

And Marvel followed up on this epiphany by Hank merging with Ultron and dying.

Thank you for the story time.

That's just how it goes, I guess. Still a nice little Hank story.

Hank Pym you're breaking my heart ;_;

Honestly?

I feel that Cyclops and Pym are the most interesting Marvel characters at this point. Because they are not these typically badass characters, but are awesome in their own way. The main thing which I like about them is that they are flawed. Doing the right thing is not always either for them, due to their various issues. In fact it is often harder for them to do the right thing then the wrong. But they always try to do what they think is right, even when it damages them. Reading about that and the damage left behind is really interesting.

Also this is true.

I have to admit, Secret Empire #4 was really good. I intend to pick up a copy from my LCS the next time I'm there.

He is an ant-man fag. Of course he ikes Pym.