I liked it

I can accept it's an objectively bad movie but I still had fun. I liked the characters and thought the actors portrayed them well. Cara Delewhatever made my dick diamonds with her stupid dance. I liked the references to the DCU(Ace Chemicals, Boomerang being a Flash villain, etc). I like how much like Wonder Woman, it's unapologetic about being a capeshit movie and plays it straight.

It's watchable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDNprwEzB-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

See, I think it's bad because the editing was atrocious in the film. Like, there was no flow.

Horrible editing. I wish to see a directors cut without the inut of DC where they took out the Joker bits and created a love story between him and Harley.

Not a great movie, not close, but visually it is done very well. Some great cinematography, even if it is out of context and makes no sense.

As much as I hate nu-Harley I do think they couldn't have chosen a better actress to portray the character. Robbie has the face, the voice, and the mannerisms down perfectly. It's amazing.

At least it wasn't boring like BvS, that is the worst thing an action movie can do.

Only reason I watched it was for Leto.

>Characters
Boomerang, Katana, Slipknot, and Killer Croc can hardly be called characters in this movie

this. even if it's bad, you at least want to have fun watching the movie. SS was fun to watch, nice ost and decent vibe.

What part of BvS bored you?
I was engaged the whole time.
MoS got a bit boring with the excessive action IMO.
BvS was much better on that front.

I payed attention but It was like I was watching the prequels, that is how boring it was for me. The third act was entertaining and picked up the pace.

I don't see what about the prequels is more boring than the original Star Wars movie.

See I really don't get the complaints about the editing, only place I don't think it flowed was when Boom fucks off at the bar the is back with the team for the final showdown without explanation.
>I do think they couldn't have chosen a better actress to portray the character
Natalie Dormer, Olivia Thrilby, Emma Stone.
>I was engaged the whole time.
Same but then I could also say the same with Mos even more so.

I liked the soundtrack.

>boring

come on, do you really need action and explosions to be happening every other minute to pay attention? I found it very engaging and really, I thought the movie had a good, steady pace of action throughout.

He's a boomerang

Stop this meme. The plot and characters were not engaging at all. That's why it's boring. You know your movie is shit when your two titular characters dont meet until an hour into the fucking movie.

>t.underage

I would have loved a scene where they pass by Boomer trying to hot-wire a car and drag him along for their showdown.

It was just boring. I don't need explosions but I just found things like Jimmy Olsen stupid.

I still don't understand how it got an Oscar for best costumes or w.e.
Was it the booty shorts?

>The plot and characters were not engaging at all
Not that guy, but I disagree.

What?
The ANH isn't paced any differently from the PT, if anything, it's slower.
Beyond that it's subjective.

I agree.

I liked when Enchantress said "You don't have the BALLS!"

Made my dong hard like wood and almost start blasting like a loaded gun

I thought that was the cheesiest line in the entire movie

atrocious color palette
terrible characters/writing
horrendous editing
plot that could have been condensed into a 20min episode of a shitty cartoon

the only thing "good" was that some characters looked good. Not a worthy tradeoff for the amount of normie whores who now claim to love harley quinn. Its like the edgy joker cosplaying neckbeards but 100x worse

They totally ripped off Ghostbusters with the ending though. Even included the whole "Your girlfriend survived inside and the demonic form was a cocoon that saved her"

seriously, at that point i fully expected Will Smith to turn around and say:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDNprwEzB-k

EVERY SINGLE SCENE IN BVS WAS ENGAGING!

I can't skip to even one scene where there isn't something cool or interesting happening. Notice how people say that it's "boring" but never elaborate? Being vague is a common shill tactic.