At what point did you realize love is dead, Sup Forums?

At what point did you realize love is dead, Sup Forums?

when I saw it wasn't moving anymore, duh

The increase in the general trend and the onset of the equine uprising. That and most of the storytimers n art drawfags took off for one reason or another.

Discord will destroy generals soon

>At what point did you realize love is dead, Sup Forums?

>Be with a girl at AX in our shared hotel room
>She is riding on top of me on the bed in the dark.
>Phone rings.
>It's her Boyfriend.
>HER BOYFRIEND
>She has a small convo with him, and ends it with an "I love you" to him.
>We go back to fucking in the dark, but my eyes have glazed over in stunned silence.

I never believed in love after that.

Wow, your life's so tough, dude.

>a girl

Well, there's your problem.

Wow. You actually cucked that faggot.

Love was never real Steven.

ITS NOT KEKED

HE FUCKING GOT INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE BUT SAID SOMEONE WAS ALREADY IN ONE AND THE OTHER DID NOT KNOW.

Cucking is the BF wanted his gf to do it

Can a cuck cuck another cuck?

Should have asked him to come over so he can fuck you in the ass while licking her girlfriend.

It's cucks all the way down.

Crazy eights!

Cucking would mean her bf knows what is going on and be happy about it.

I will never accept the death of love. Maybe I will never experience it again but that doesn't mean it's dead for other people.
The problem is that a lot of people think love is the pose of love, but they don't know shit. Love is rare and perishable.

THAT IS NOT WHAT KEKING MEANS HOLY FUCK

what are you saying, love is alive my dudes!

confirmed

Is that a motherfucking HiHiPuffyAmiyumi reference?

It was never alive to begin with

When I found out about these 2 fuckers

1st gf: Asked for sex way too early. Broke up the next day. I was a desperate teen, okay?
2nd gf: Father was a racist bastard until it turns out he loves me, thought that I was the best bf his daughter ever had. Turns out gf just goes through boyfriends like tampons, only keeping them until she's bored.
3rd gf: Lied about wanting to date me the entire time just so she could say she had a bf until a random guy gave her a flower that he bought from the school. She broke up with me on valentines day
>mfw her friends wanted me too cheer her up after her bf dumped her for "not sucking his dick right"
>4th gf: Turns out she had 3 kids and wanted me (whose only 19) too be the sole provider of her and her children. Oh, but we had to wait till marriage too have sex.

And that leaves me here. Done with relationships because the women I know who will treat me as a human being don't want me and the ones who do see me as a way too fix themselves. I didn't even get to have sex yet, so just gonna head to Utah when I get the money just so I can get a safe way of losing my virginity; though at this point its more too satisfy my curiosity then anything.

Women were a mistake.

Too be fair, I made my fair amount of mistakes too. Me losing my first gf was entirely my fault. Granted, I don't think we would've lasted anyway because her father was overprotective as hell and she really didn't want to do anything anyway.

It's not dead. Girls have just become more paranoid due to endless rape and death threats while SJWs upped their deception game so they can get closer to girls and rape them harder and blame it on anybody browsing Sup Forums and reddit. Who in turn up their rape and death threats towards the other two because of their shit. It's a vicious cycle.

When my mother abandoned me at the age of 13 to move in with her 75-year old boyfriend, leaving me alone in the house 6 days out of 7.

If it was never alive, can it still be considered dead?