So what's wonder woman's weakness these days? I thought it was bondage...

So what's wonder woman's weakness these days? I thought it was bondage? Is it true Batmans plan to beat is "lol have superman do it" but what if Supes or another kyrptonian isn't around to take down a rouge WW (like in injustice) Is there no counter measures a hero like batman or even other metas that could beat WW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M36c5V2nD1g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Invisible traffic.

her menstrual cycle

can she even have kids? isn't she a clay monster?

fpbp

He found something to counter her eventually

Snu-snu. She'll try to dominate the act, though.

Convince me this whole run has any merit and is not just stupid Batwank.

>tracks down a magical artifact that can beat a demi-god on the black market
>can't keep a guy dressed as a clown from destroying his city

but its only a distraction. if she needed to be subdued or even killed what would it take? i assumed she can be drugged or poisoned

No, she doesn't have a "weakness". But she's not invulnerable so if she's shot or stabbed it'll kill her.

No. ALL the Amazons are made of clay, not just Diana, the others were just fully formed as adults and Diana was sculpted as a baby.

so a magic sword or weapon will hurt her like it does supes?

several elseworld stories seem to think so. Besides her origin now is that her mom was Zeus' sidechick

I believe is drugging her to make her hallucinate that everyone is Cheerah and she just fights forever until her body gives out since she's extremely determined

so deadshot could take her out?

Drugged, poisoned, overpowered in strength and just plain beat her up, have a speedster shoot arrows at her faster than she can block with her bracelets, figure out a way to bind her with her own lasso,

Have Clayface try to absorb her

Batman's contingency plan in Justice League Doom was fucking dumb.

>"In case Wonder Woman goes rogue, I'll drug her and make her fight to death."
>"I'll do this by making her hallucinate everyone nearby as her enemies so she kills a ton of civilians."

I hope that was one of the parts Vandal Savage changed. Also

>Cyborg tries to tell Wonder Woman she's hallucinating
>she rips off his metal arm because she thinks he's Cheetah
>"I'm sorry you made me do that, Cheetah. Let's go get you some medical attention."

what the fuck

i kinda hate that zeus is the daddy, Ares would have been better for the whole evil dad shtick

Yes, but she also has superspeed, super senses and blocks bullets with her bracelets.

Recently she was shot twice and still was strong enough to beat the shit out of the shooters so you better get a kill shot while you have the element of surprise.

Rebirth Wondy isn't bulletproof, just grab a pistol and Bang she's dead

I can live with the Bind of Veils as a counterpart to the Lasso

Shouldn't just touching the Lasso cancel it out?

>implying he really wants to stop the clown

Please we all know it's some degenerate masochistic courtship between two mentally ill fags.

He's better as an evil father figure/mentor.

That'd be like making Ra's al Ghul Batman's dad.

I'd like a elseworlds like that. thats kinda Daimians deal but with the evil mom and grandpa. or what if Joker was bruce's brother.

If I wanted to read some casual Wonder Woman what should I look for?

Basic rule of thumb for Diana is penetrating weapons can harm her. Also binding her with her own lasso proves effective and hearkens back to her bondage weakness

Rebirth Year One
Perez's run
Legend of Wonder Woman
True Amazon

Batman indirectly took her down with nanobots at one point. I also think OMACs could take her down if they were to be a thing again.

She actually can't be bound by her own lasso.

Post-Crisis one of its properties is that it can only be untied if she wants it to be untied.

Thanks I'll check those out for sure.

>yfw you realize batman spends more time researching how to beat his "friends" than figuring out how to stop a nihilistic clown with a wicked sense of humor
Such a human
Much like me

well thats hard to do when there is 3 of them clowns running around. also heroes usually win so i makes sense to plan how they can lose in case they ever become villians

She doesn't have any, not like superman anyways. She can be shot, stabbed, or beat up but good luck with that given that she is fast enough to dodge/catch bullets, is a trained warrior, and is strong enough to give even superman pause.

I feel like you forgot something

If you like Elseworlds where the Wayne's are evil check ou the Tale Tell game

Someone who is stronger/as strong. Why are people so obsessed with weaknesses?

>ALL the Amazons are made of clay
WHAT. Is this some rebirth/late n52 stuff? I'm going through all of her stuff (now in 2013) and never read something like this.

For some reason its popular theory that all supers have one, even though most actually dont, and Superman as well as every other Kryptonian have like a million of them.

We like having human heroes.

I think Rucka fucked up again.

Diana is kinda crazy sometimes.

Not that it matters. Rucka's shite will be retconned by the next creator on the book.

I feel like that'd be both a good and a bad thing.

Kek, She is literally a golem.

Trips don't lie.

Neither Azz or Rucka amazons are made from clay, no idea where the all amazons are made from clay came from.

She's a speedster?

Semi-speedster? Acts fast but doesn't run fast!

Seeing and reacting to bullets before they whiz by you is speedster territory. Unless you're specifically anticipating it, even then it's kind of goofy. Also, that bullet's trajectory wasn't going to hit her at all, seems extra odd.

Not flash levels but she can easily track and dodge/block bullets, anytime she has been shot it was after incapacitating her in some way

Anything magical that can take down a god, retconning WW into a goddess was really dumb because every magical demi-god tier person in the universe has a specific totem that can kill them.

Really anything magical that can take down Superman can taker her down.

It's from Perez's reboot.

The Amazons are formed from the clay on the bottom of a lake.

She has the swiftness of Hermes, who is pretty fucking fast.

>2017
>oldesst feminist icon in genre
>weakness

>Yes, but she also has superspeed, super senses and blocks bullets with her bracelets.
But what if we give Deadshot proper weapon?

can't, this ruined Snyder's run

Donna should get that to replace her Blue lasso

Her constantly changing origins could empower the Bind of Veils. She could become a goddess of lies

Is Cassie still around these days?

Somehow her spoiled daughter of Zeus who asked for superpowers one day seemed interesting.

Zeus is her (great?) grandpa now. Father is that rock guy from Azz run. Although she's been in limbo since Rebirth.

And she was the only Wonder related character to actually have a short and simple origin too. Why did DC have to fuck that up?

>Stole some artifacts from Wonder Woman to get strength and flight
>Asked Zeus for actual powers when Wonder Woman took the artifacts back
>Turned out to be Zeus' daughter and a demi-god

>Stole artifacts with her boyfriend while on archaeological digs with her mother, stumbled upon ancient shapeshifting Silent Armor designed to fight Trigon. Silent Armor wants to possess her body so she has to constantly fight it for control. Also her father is now Lennox, a son of Zeus.
Being a demigod has nothing to do with her powers now.

I just liked the straight forward-ness of the old origin. I didn't think it needed to have any super deep and dark edge level to it at all.

Except we're talking about Deadshot who isnt really a match for even low power tier heroes. So say he does shoot her with missiles, she either dodges them or tanks them and then old one eye is kinda fucked.

>or tanks them
>But she's not invulnerable so if she's shot or stabbed it'll kill her.
How the fuck bracers supposed to tank that:
youtube.com/watch?v=M36c5V2nD1g

Impossible. It is Batwankery.

I meant when she is distracted by the veil, just shoot her in the head

>well thats hard to do when there is 3 of them clowns running around
I wonder if they all ride around town in a tiny-ass car

Listen we all know comic powers are bullshit but Wondy has tanked missles a few times, not to mention lots of fights with Superman and equally strong villians

Also heck its hard to even say if she is bullet proof or not because there is always evidence for both.

Injustice is not evidence.

She's not bulletproof.

It's really sad how DC editorial being retarded between 2006-2011 pretty much ruined peoples' perceptions of Wonder Woman.

I always thought she blocked bullets with her bracers because it was more visually interesting

>Ra's gets constantly killed and resurrected in the story, retraumatizing Bruce more every time

The recent Sensation comics was a collection of different short stories. Most of them were fun.

Why is it we keep getting these threads? No one bitches about Green Lanterns not having to worry about the color yellow anymore.

Well one would be the Movie coming out recently and being so popular. Another would be pure nerd wank about who would beat who even though everyone has beaten everyone at least once and power levels being purely at the authors discretion. Still at least it isn't the million Batman can beat up everyone cause blank shit

So why don't they just admit it and consummate their messed up relationship?

Ha, instantly thought of Flashpoint Paradox where the Joker is Martha

The Clayface weakness sounds cool

>Drugged, poisoned
She stepped into chemical weapon cloud unharmed in movie. Also it claims that only god can kill god and WW is one, so - OP as fuck and can't be killed. Maybe Sups can broke her neck as usual.

FUCK YOU, its not cool at all