/cho/

So I read somewhere a while ago about Frank Cho's whole "OUTRAGE!" schtick not being silly sjw bashing, but actually swj bashing-bashing, satirizing anti-PC artists. Is it true?

Also, what's the verdict on this guy and his work? I've only had exposure to early Liberty Meadows, it was fun enough and the art was nice

That's just reaching. SJWs been bashing him for what he does prior to these things popping up. He's just riding the wave.

He's a good artist and a man of simple pleasures. He likes drawing dinosaurs and boobies, and that's exactly what he does. I wish he did interiors more often.

Also Frank Cho's spree of "SJW" bashing was just him capitalizing on a fad. Most of the covers were commissions. So he got paid to draw boobies and get a ton of attention online.

He started it to fuck with Spider-Gwen's creator who didn't want people drawing lewds of her.

He's actually a very talented artist despite kinda known for cheesecake

Have you read his webomic? You're giving him WAY too much credit.

Cho is a dick, an idiot, and a petulant manchild, facts that people overlook because he's 'lawl showing those fucking tumblr sjws whose boss!!1"

swj?

My bad

Found the SJW.

He drew a few outraged Gwens in retaliation to Robbi Rodriquez being a cunt on twitter. After that, people kept commissioning Cho to draw more outraged Gwen covers. That's why there's so many of them. Cho haters simply assume he's drawing them just for shits but he's getting paid for them. People are asking for more.

He's just a dude who likes his cheesecake. He's no mastermind. He has, however, become somewhat of a "champion" to anti-sjws, so they flock to him wallets open for commissions.

>He's a good artist and a man of simple pleasures. He likes drawing dinosaurs and boobies, and that's exactly what he does

>tfw living the dream

SJW spotted

I think he does good work, truly pushing to have high quality work in an era where laziness has gotten to be so acceptable. He keeps it high quality to remind all of the rest of them how it should be. Truly pushing to the top and pursuing excellence

Comic artists are supposed to be manchildren.

He is a great artist, but his art truly shines in detailed backgrounds, not same-faced curvy chicks

10/10 simply for drawing women bigger than the typical runway model every other artist does.

15/10 for giving them muscularity.

give 3 comic book artists that work for the big 3 companies that don't same face.

Lord Trips blesses is with more knowledge.

oh my god that is gorgeous his use of 3 shades is excellent. give that nigger a Turok run for fucks sake.

>copying someone elses joke this hard
c'mon Cho, try harder son

Didn't some old as fuck good-girl artist present him with a picture of Spider-Woman with a spread pussy in "honor" of him fighting against "censorship" a few days ago?

People overlook those because he's good at what he does on top of that. If he was a shit artist with no sense of humor, his attitudes wouldn't help him.

Given how the SJWs have been trying to ruin his life and career for several years now, I doubt it.

Even if it started off as satire, it isn't any longer. Nothing red pills someone like being on the receiving end of hostility from the supposed moralists.

A few days ago? Manara showed up once and gave him an award

What the fuck are you talking about? Here's what happened:
>Cho draws sexy Spider-Gwen
>creator/writer/whatever of Spider-Gwen spergs out, saying it's an outrage, implying Cho is pedophile because Gwen is 17 or thereabouts
>Cho starts Spider-Gwen screaming OUTRAGE! to cheescake sketches

How long ago was it, though? Unless it was before the OUTRAGE commissions, it makes it hard to believe that he's doing it for the money and not for the "controversy".

Didn't Cho also donate the proceeds from a charity auction of his piece to a women's abuse shelter?

I think it's homage. That's why WW is the one telling PG.