All-New Guardians of the Galaxy #4 Preview

NOT MUH GUARDIANS

Variant cover by Russell Dauterman

Duggan is garbage

The last issue, the Gamora issue, surprised me with how good it was. But this sequence right here seems like it's trying really way too hard to be like the movie.

All things considered,Peter and Groot are the only beings that aren't "unique" in that room. If they had tried anything they'd probably be dead.

Not really. That's Duggan usual sense of humor. Movie Guardians have absolutely different style.

>Guardians still being treated like shit
>dumb comedy timing still
>'He's behind me' cliché
>Collector still collecting shit he just happen to find for no reason
>Collector still acting like dugfuckers Collector
I thought Duggan was supposed to save this book, not keep it as shit as it was.

bump

I love Dauterman

this

Since when he and Grandmaster are brothers? he considers all the elders to be brothers?

The first arc is always there to appeal to the people who were reading whatever came before, just like how the first arc of his Deadpool was the god awful zombie presidents story. Hopefully he'll start going in a different direction once this story is done, but who knows he might just double down and make them even more obnoxious.

The previous issue was actually pretty good. Why couldn't they have stuck with that instead of this meme-riddled synergy garbage?

The Collector and the Grandmaster are the closest of the Elders, Grandmaster started a game against Death just to bring him back to life after Korvac killed him.

Because this is how Duggan operates, the first arc is always reflective of the previous writers status quo in order to ease readers into his run. He'll start going his own way when this story ends.

He is in his first appearance

bump