Characters that can beat any other fictional character

Characters that can beat any other fictional character

nope

Inb4 Saitama.

RIIIIIIICK!

Rick Sanchez has been defeated by perfectly normal people/creatures in his own universe.

This isn't Dragonball Z though where having a high n"power level" immunizes you to any conceivable action by anyone with a lower power level.

Rick can turn blackholes into Suns but he can still get stabbed from behind and killed by a mugger.

This is a shitty thread btw.

>This isn't Dragonball Z though where having a high n"power level" immunizes you to any conceivable action by anyone with a lower power level.

yeah, about that...

That laser was very powerful.

What character is this? He kinda looks like Cosmo from Fairly OddParents.

Don't worry about him he's just Handling the elements of the story that threaten the audiences suspension of disbelief

>No Shrek

I am more powerful than Power Man. I am because I said I am.

No, it wasnt. It was the standard peeshooter given to all troops. Its the dbz equivelent of the lasgun, commonly refered to as the flashlight.

If Goku is so tough, logically we must assume that the laser is strong enough to pierce his body because we saw it happen.

something something only immune to bullets when he's paying attention

Nah

What a shitty meme.

Characters who can beat him.

>Droopy
>Popeye
>Uncle Grandpa
>Captain Carrot
>Dr Doom
>Reed Richards
>Rick Sanchez
>Stardust
>God Man
>Dr Manhattan
>Mad Jim Jasper
>Krona
>The Beyonder
>Molecule Man
>Myxsptlk
>The Anti-Monitor
>The Presence
>Mandrakk the Destroyer
>Monitor-Mind

Carmen Sandiego

>touch the ground
>the entire planet is now a bomb

Nice try.

It's because he let his guard down. That's just how ki works in DB. I'm not justifying it, it's stupid, but that's how it be.

This. Even though EoH isn't canon, one of DIO OH's feats is not being affected by GER and he is still a fictional character.

>sets detonation to 0

Kirby

Because how energy works on a molecular level you are actually unable to touch anything but nice try

This, he won THE ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny with a machete and was last seen dancing with said machete impaled through his sternum as if he was perfectly content.

Clearly the answer is the one above all.

My new multi-dimensional Justice League

>One Punch Man
>Rick with sidekick Morty
>Dr. Manhatten
>Carmen Sandiego
>Kirby
>Paul Blar Flesh Mall
>Luke Skywalker

the thing about Carmen is that she wins by stealing whatever it is that makes the other people powerful
and when they are all depowered shes still a genius international super spy/criminal

What's she going to do about Superman? Steal the Sun?

Yes. Yes she will. Now what?

She stole the whole fucking milky way once
the sun is nothing

rick may be able to beat nearly any other fictional character but im sure someone could best him

as for the doctor rick would just have to trick him into taking the tardis through a dimensional portal and the doctor would be stranded forever

ITS THE

go home animationrewind, no one wants to hear about your husbando's noneuclidean dick
is he even old enough to be on this site

Wrong person, I actually just came here to post Bill since I just finished Gravity Falls and think his character is really hard to kill.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Literally This. Bugs is basically God.

no one can beat her in Cuteness!

The list of characters who could outthink / use special powers to beat this guy rather than trying to beat him up is too long to list.

Everyone from disablers like Rogue from x-men to regenerating elementals like Sandman to mind controllers Music Meister to Purple Man to even lowly half baked telepaths like Martian Manhunter.

Apart from his extraordinary strength and agility. He's a normal human.

You're crazy. That's clearly a lamp.

he has an even bigger plot armor than bats.

ok that's fine, i was just making a joke
no seriously, that guy legitimately thinks he is omnipotent

>psychics try to use their power against saitama
>it tickles

>Droopy
Reality manipulators are a bitchc to deal with
>Popeye
That spinach ain't no joke nigga
>Uncle Grandpa
Once again, reality benders.
>Captain Carrot
He and Popeyes should team up to te each kid's to eat their veggies
>Dr. Doom
Obviously
>Reed Richards
Only with Doom's aid
>Rick Sanchez
Implying he wouldn't just nope out of there
>Stardust
Too busy throwing heads at headless giants
>God Man
With hsinomnipotent powers, the might God Man transmutes the duck OP was craving directly into OP's throat, killing him instantly
>Dr Manhatten
Depends, can Alan Moore turn him into a post modernist straw man for Dr. Manhatten to deconstruct?
>Mad Jim Jasper
Again, reality manipulators man, shit can get crazy
>Krona
Except that Krona blows up too, so a tie would be more accurate
>The Beyonder
May as well just call this "Reality Benders in Fiction 101"
>Molecule man
All together now kids, "Reality Manipulators"!!!
>Myxsptlk
Getting real tired of your reality manipulating shit user
>Anti-Moniter
Ha! This guy doesn't look all that scary! Bet he can't even manipulate realit...
>The Presence
I mean, it's God. The ultimate reality manipulator
>Mandrakk the Destroyer
I swear to god, if the last person on your list is a reality manipulator...
>Moniter-Mind
OVERVOID FUCKING DAMN IT!!!

changing the subject matter a bit how about we talk about characters who don't fit into any specific range of power.

>pic related

There is nothing as powerful as the shrike. All shrike matches i have ever seen fall into one of two categories

1. Shrike rapes
2. Shrike gets raped

In the 6 or so years since I've read the cantos I've seen maybe 2 matches that didn't end one of those two ways.

Shrike is fast, like really, really fast Like strait-up-gives attosecond-flash-a-run-for-his-money and win time travel, teleportation, superspeed (several trillion times the speed of light, has extra senses to percieve the world in slow-mo so that to it a laser beam is not moving), can pull duplicates of itself from other timelines to effectively have an army of arbitary size, can reverse time progression on people (a women he touched ages backwards, getting younger by 1 day for every day she lived untill she was a baby). the Shrike also exists in a wierd backwards timeline. he was made in the future, but exits backwards. for him, his past is our future.
is made of blades of arbitary sharpness made from spacetime.

>TL:DR Shrike can be anywhere it wants to be in space and/or time and moves at arbitrarily high speed while maintaining a form of personal invulnerability on it's body.

Could the Shrike even be said to have a will though?

I've gathered the impression it was closer to a force of nature or a guardian construct.

Okay, I think I heard that it's mind is maaaybe formed from the imprint of someone else important in the setting but I can't recall if that's true or not, or if that's even relevant to it having a the ability to act outside of it's specified 'mission perimeters'

Most if not all of the characters on are more powerful than him.

DC and Marvel Comics characters(Or Star Trek characters) would just pull some scientific or cosmic nonsense out of their asses to beat him and his supremely evil robot God.

>OVERVOID FUCKING DAMN IT!!!
It has many names. It itself refers to itself specifically as just "Monitor".

Anyone who issues a vs challenge with a character they perceive as supremely powerful/hax needs to be prepared to face any characters that will shit on their selection at any cost.

DEAD BODY LOOTIN'

I like this change of topic.

How about pic related?

Nobody is claiming that a given thing is the strongest character of all time, they are asking what stuff is the most unique in terms of their 'tier' positions.

OP's subject is stupid.

''s
subject is decent enough to carry a thread.

Pathetic.

There are so many characters that can beat her that it's mathematical proof you are retarded.

the ultimate form of YLYL

Shes already beaten up an entire galaxy and most attempts to foil her result in her becoming stronger comically. Shes also a planet buster.

A galaxy of weaklings and tiny fuzz balls. The Galaxy is probably also incredibly tiny. Most of the planets in Wander over Yonder are the size of someone's back yard.

If we were to go to a kindergarten class and beat up all the small children there, would that make us powerful?

You're really trying to stretch things here.

The one true answer.

I think this is correct.

Mandrakk the Destroyer can eat his story.

This comic is perfect.

I get the feeling the Inquistion would track her down.

She literally gets beat by the series' goofball. I'm talking about Hater

I still like the Spectre.

literally unbeatable

The Spectre is a huge fucking jobber, and this is from someone who understands how powerful he is SUPPOSED to be.

Pic unrelated, just thought his Christmas Death-Threat was amusing.

>She stole the whole fucking milky way once the sun is nothing

Wait what, how?

Didn't the gremlin beat him?

Exactly! That's why I said that I still liked him, despite nowadays people disrespecting him so much. It's sad really, but that's what happens when people try to act "smart" when reading comics or try to use every character in a big event. There's gotta be some reason why Spectre doesn't just solve every problem.

>all those weak faggots in this thread

Still gets his ass kicked by Jotaro and Jolyne

as usual, reality warpers beat all

How old is this that ending Taker's WM streak was still a thing?

BITCH SHES CARMEN SANDIEGO SHE CAN STEAL METAPHYSICAL CONCEPTS
SHE ONCE STOLE THE PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE

>powerlevel experts don't know where to place a character stronger than powerman but weaker to everyone else
>powerlevel discussion is quelled as a result
>powerman loses the battle but wins the moral fight

Lets ask vsbattles wiki make his own page

You need to be functional outside of Cause and Effect to beat GER. Omnipotents/Multiversals would work, but regular hax/under-Multiverse busting/Toonforce would get set to 0.
GER either wins 10/10 or loses 0/10, its dumb.

Morty is better

Who would win?

Sup Forums vs Sup Forums
who wins?

only if they wear a crown

That's what happens when you let down your aura.

But can she steal our affections user?