REEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nljYRAOLtJc
mega.nz/#F!VUJFCZjJ!34K8E7mLZafPDD-KqFNf1A
youtube.com/watch?v=ReUgOwN3no4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need to kill Butch Hartman

he's clearly looking at the mongoloid in the center

Why do Timmy and the fairies just look off?

Hey, Butch Hartman is alright. They just need to stop doing Fairly odd parents.

youtu.be/nljYRAOLtJc

They're made in flash now

What the fuck is that?

It doesn't even look like the correct style.

Hartman seems pretty cool desu, I think he only has minimal involvement in the current FOP

Not sure if this is laziness or they're intentionally doing it to piss off the kind of people who complain about stuff like this.

FOP is his
>Simpsons
>Spongebob
>Yu-Gi-Oh
>Prison

You know, clearly wanting it to end but not wanting to send it to the wolves of executives.

Are they supposed to be invisible to adults now or something? I don't get it

>could've gotten some Darcy and Timmy interaction
>nah bro lets just allow Cosmo/Dad/Crocker to take over the episode
Modern FOP needs to die.

I think it was something along the lines of they are in Bunsen's universe, so they can be passed off as "beasts"

This show is so shit nobody's bothered to upload new episodes since March 3, the day before this special aired.

He's known about them the entire time.

spbp.

that being said FOP looks godawful when they try to do 3D

They've written Mr. Turner as being so dim that he just thinks the fairies are weird children with wings.

Who are what the fuck is that?

>too lazy to draw the characters in each other's styles
I miss when crossover episodes actually had effort put into them

Will this be remembered as this generations Simpsons x The Critic crossover?

Butch keep being a hypocrite in your twatter

It's been a while, so does everyone know about fairies now without repercussions?

That's nuFOP for you.

He has another show that breaks away from his usual style.
Its no better tho.

It won't even be remembered.

Since this show is not lasting any longer in 5 years, the writers can just fuck around.

>Hartman made a fish-out-of-water cartoon worse than My Gym Partner's A Monkey

Haven't watched it in years. How many of the old side characters are still there?
Chester? AJ? Trixie? Veronica?
Has Mandie appeared again? Where is Poof and what happened to that dog?

Trixie's actor retired because she's full on blind now

>Where is Poof and what happened to that dog?

Written out, Poof is at fairy school and the dog got put down because he had fairabies

Really? That's fucking awful.

It's much better than being stuck in FOP

Isn't he a Trump supporter? We could have SJWs lynch him, just sayin'.

>the dog got put down
Well holy shit
That's a little harsher than expected way to write a character out of a show, but results are results I guess

>she's full on blind now
I read that as a career choice.

I think he was joking you filthy Jew

Yeah, I think she got her scrips in braille

I really wish the JN creators made the FOP characters look less horrifying.

Bunsen is a Beast only has one good character anyway.

>>nah bro lets just allow Cosmo/Dad/Crocker to take over the episode
But this sounds good.

>It's been a while, so does everyone know about fairies now without repercussions?
People seem to keep forgetting that the rule isn't about fairies being seen, it's them being identified as belonging to a specific kid that gets them taken away, avoiding the former just makes it easier to prevent the latter(honestly considering how easily Fairy magic can erase or alter memory, it's kinda silly they even have that rule in the first place, honestly I bet Jorgen had it added in because he's a petty asshole)

It's easy to make a 3D character look good in 2D. It's hard to make a 2D character look good in 3D. 2D relies on tricks and stylistic things that aren't easy to replicate. Look at Mickey Mouse, his ears are constantly shifting position and rotation.

>effort
The FOP side actually remade Jimmy in its style while the Jimmy Neutron just copped out with a 3D model of Timmy and not what he's actually look like in their style.

Butch only cares about his youtube channel now
he just phoned in this new show
he's been phoning it in since the baby

he does seem like he's actually interested in making a new Danny Phantom show, i'd like to see it be done to see if he still has passion as an animator

My Gym Partner's A Monkey got good when it was self-aware though

Dog's VA had a sex change and they just forgot the character. I shit you not.

>making a new Danny Phantom show
and no one would watch it

>thought you were shitposting
>look it up
>mfw

>voiced Verminious Snaptrap in "T.U.F.F Puppy".

I agree user, but my main beef is that JN crew didn't design the FOP characters in their own style, instead they just did a straight translation.

Which sucks because the FOP crew did a great job of bringing the JN cast to 2D (especially with Jimmy, Cindy and Dr. Calamitous)

The modern writers are complete newfags who don't give a shit about any established rules at all. In the live action movie timmy flat out told someone his secret which has been established since the pilot he's not allowed to tell anyone.

Especially not after Randy “Tranny Phantom” Stair

>Implying butch wouldn't resist the urge to put in a character that was a randy stair reference.

I'm happy they did as much as they did. 2D characters have a lot less detail and don't need to actually make any physical sense. Things like FOP character's hair doesn't translate well to 3D at all, but everything 3D can transfer to 2D. I'm not sure what they could've done to fix it.

So does Butch not like the trannies and queers?

FOP was full of gay jokes but maybe making the dog trans would be too much even for the current tone of the show, who knows.

Lewds of middle girl never, why even bother.

Is that a rotated calarts' face?

>pairing naruto with chester
kek

They are flanderized and overused beyond belief 10 seasons in you fool

This show just doesn't have much of a fanbase. Its a shame because Sophie is a much better "unattainable" love interest than Paulina or Trixie ever were.

The reason why I called FOP-in-3D designs horrifying is because they all have these bulging eyes and huuuge mouths (except maybe Jorgen). Really look at Jimmy and Timmy again.

I have no issues with things like clothing and hair, if it's simple enough you can translate it into any style without it looking off or creepy.

And admittedly Timmy and the others don't look too bad once you get used to them, but after recently rewatching the JTPH trilogy after all these years? Damn it's a shock.

I like how his ear dropped down to his neck.

Still sounds good.

What's been going on with this show lately? I haven't watched it in years.

"Le eyes go different direction visual joke"

By the way, the girl's name is Sophie Sanders.
And I'm still pissed there hasn't been any lewds for her, where's my upskirt pantsu fanart?

>Look at Mickey Mouse, his ears are constantly shifting position and rotation.
It's called billboarding and was even before 3D was a thing.

le go fuck off back to your le subreddit

>Picname: Bunsen is a beast S01E02-?? 1080p Rnc.
How the hell did you find this rip?

Jesus, the woman's body looks so fucking small

Trixie was a cool character for all of one episode, then they retconned her.

mega.nz/#F!VUJFCZjJ!34K8E7mLZafPDD-KqFNf1A
Kametsu forums should have a few more that aren't in that folder. Honestly though I don't really care for this series, it makes even nuFOP seem watchable.
Eh, Trixie was alright I guess individually, but she lacked the chemistry of a love interest that Tootie had.

How many Poochies have been added to Fairly Odd Parents now? Like 4?

Well this is kind of close....

THAT'S NOT WHAT HE WAS EVEN TALKING ABOUT

Holy shit they're all so fucking ugly

This word "chemistry" is tossed around a lot

What was special about Tootie?

This fellow had a video that mostly outlines what I mean (begins around the 4:30 mark).

youtube.com/watch?v=ReUgOwN3no4