Artist goes out of their way to portray a healthy lesbian relationship

>artist goes out of their way to portray a healthy lesbian relationship
>accidentally writes the child to be neglected

Read through it all yesterday and loved the comic by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/181867.pdf
cfcidaho.org/comparing-lifestyles-homosexual-couples-married-couples
gaymarriage.procon.org/view.source.php?sourceID=010654
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>healthy lesbian relationship

lesbian relationships have the highest rates of domestic abuse of any combination of two partners.

Homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to raise children

Only lesbians shouldn't

Who else here gets a kick out of artists who try reaaaaally hard to include fictionally perfect portrayals of types of relationships they aren't familiar with?
>when the lesbian brags about how much they love pussy and hate dicks, and they're not supposed to have a chip on their shoulder

Is that Paul from Fanboys?

Doesn't really look like him

Same hair and eyebrows. Just needs a goatee.

You know, I wanted to complain about lazy parenting by threatening to take away YouTube videos as punishment, but realistically it's no different than my parents threatening to take away my video games when I was a kid.

dang i actually kekd at this

tendies, din-din, good boy points? I've seen those words used fairly often on Sup Forums

>angry lesbioan screaming about how she want her son to grow up to be in a straight relationship

>healthy
>lesbian relationship
Name one in real life. Besides fiction and media, lesbian relationships are a meme, not mention the most abusive.

No, All homosexuals shouldnt

Yep. That's the point. I sincerely like this comic and every character in it, but the MC's more straight-laced sister being a fantasy perfect lesbian mother and writer came out of left field.

What's with lesbians being in abusive relationships? I've never heard of that

wait, lesbians are allowed to insult autistic people?

You literally don't interact with other human beings do you?

Lesbians aren't real, they either hate men or can't get any. Ask any lesbian out on a date, she'll either bashfully accept or assume you're trying to deceive her.

Hello, nu-Sup Forums, Sup Forums is that way ->

Imagine having the brain of a man, but never being told to not be violent.

there is a pretty substantial history of emotionall, verbally, and in some cases physically abusive homosexual relationships just because that's what happens when social stigma makes having any kind of a relationship is such a nightmare just to get into that some people are too afraid to drop the ones they have and it lets the abuser prey on that. It's a common behavioral pattern for both the abuser and victim, and disproportionate to the same syndrome in heterosexual relationship because obviously the context affects that, but it in no way accounts for anything close to a majority of said relationships. Also it's been a number in steady decline over the past 4 decades

>Imagine having the brain of a man, but never being told to not be violent.
>Imagine being a man

>imagine having a brain

Yes, if they either have a Y chromosome, or pretend to have a Y chromosome, they're free game.

He could be gay and adopt, but if he's a mcnugget man then no one will raise a child with him, regardless of orientation.

Are you saying that men aren't told to avoid abusing and hurting their spouse?

the homo uprising is coming
how do we stop it?

>highest rape percentage is lesbians
uwutm8
I can't picture it I really can't

This. Every day from the age of about six or seven pretty much every (non-Muslim) boy is taught that women are fragile creatures made of porcelain and to raise your hand against them is one of the greatest sins imaginable, no matter how much that bitch won't shut the fuck up.

>hurr its straight society's fault

Always huh fag?!

Stats, pls.

>I want grandkids someday

She's against him being gay?

You'd have to ask Mike "If you Catch or Pitch, I'm flipping the switch" Pence for that answer.

I really don't like gays, but from what I gather the ones who raise kids typically just go with whatever their kids sexual orientation is. They don't force them to think differently if they're a boy who likes girls.

inciteful, but I think they ought to include how much of each population they surveyed

It's from the US DoJ.
ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/181867.pdf
You can go digging if you'd like.

First hit on google reverse image search brings me here:

cfcidaho.org/comparing-lifestyles-homosexual-couples-married-couples

which leads me to here:

gaymarriage.procon.org/view.source.php?sourceID=010654

It seems like such a wounded and childish thing to say, that men aren't told not to hit women. Doesn't really come from a place of confidence.

That's the opposite of what he's saying, idiot. He's saying that WOMEN aren't told not to hit women, while men are.

>no matter how much that bitch won't shut the fuck up.
Or coming at you with a weapon. It's weird we've gotten to a point in our society where a woman attempting to stab a man with a kitchen knife is wrong, but a man hitting said woman in self-defense is considered even worse.

cool sources

You still have to have a stable household income to adopt, so he would have to be in a relationship or extremely financially successful to adopt.

I think she just acknowledges that he's evidently straight and the joke is that she doesn't want him to be repulsive to women.

Is this edited?

Ok, this comic has to have been made by a crossposter between Sup Forums and Sup Forums; the language used, obligatory cheesecake, Sup Forums memes (looking at the loss reference)
And to top it all, the creator shills it whenever possible

Woah, why don't we have games with triple anal?

Everything about this comic makes me cringe.
If I met the creator IRL I'd have to resist the urge to punch him/her in the face.
>this comic has to have been made by a crossposter between Sup Forums and Sup Forums
That explains it I guess.

Sup Forumsirgin not a skinny ass faggot in fedora and longcoat.

Lesbian relationships have the highest incidence of domestic abuse.

>>>/oven/

Yeah on top of it not being very good, that's the most obvious piece of evidence it's from Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

>40% of lesbian women reported physical violence by their partners, and 44% reported experiencing physical violence, stalking, or rape by their partners. In contrast, 35% of heterosexual women reported physical violence, stalking, or rape by their partners in the same study.

From "The National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey
2010 Findings on Victimization by Sexual Orientation "
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf

They have a word for it "Lesbian battering" lol

>inciteful

them's fightin' words

I know nothing else of this comic but this one seems perfectly fine. Kids should reasonably eat what their parents put in front of them. Letting a kid have their way all the time is the fastest way to turning them into entitled shits.

nobody but a newfag from tmblr would write this way.

My Mother and her Partner.

No1

So the kid's a demon child, is that the joke here?

Good on you for having good parents, but that's anecdotal evidence, the exception to the trend

Lesbians have highest level of domestic violence levels, higher than heterosexual relationship. /u/ lied to you, dykes are crazy.

That's fair. I have known quite a good amount of lesbians, and while not many of them have found life partners, usually the break ups are just that. Knowing many lesbians first hand this supposed "trend" of lesbians having abusive relationships is odd to me.

>Name one
>One gets named
>B-BUT LOOK AT MY NONEXISTENT STATISTICS
I'm pretty sure we're just shit at parenting as a species honestly. Gays at least have to be thoroughly vetted to have children.

>Name one in real life
>My parents
>A-anecdotal!
What other relationship would they have any in-depth information on?

Why ask a question you won't accept an answer to?

To be fair, the statistics are American in origin so it's most likely not well made

>Anecdotes are legitimate sources of information!
You do realize the implication for the "Name one" was more along the lines of "Name a relatively well-known, healthy lesbian couple who has raised a child in a non-abusive environment", right?

Nah, statistics are bigotry, so Europeans tend to avoid them.
Wouldn't want facts to get in the way of feelings.

How many "well-known" lesbian couples with kids are there?

So what solution is there to this epidemic? No more lesbians?

Not quite, statistics show the uncomfortable truths, so Germans and Swedes doesn't release them

You're an idiot, though I am on Sup Forums so I don't know what I expected.

So you're basically asking us to comment on celebrities and their relationships, as if there's somehow more truth in that than one's own experiences?

Just admit you didn't actually want an answer because your mind was already made up.

>Lesbian relationship
>Healthy

Or they'll refuse because they're so hellbent on holding onto their fantasy.

Sup Forums belongs to Sup Forums kiddo, go back to tumblr.

Nah, male homos have the highest incidence of pedophilia per capita.

Why are Swedes so self-hating anyways?

Unlike TRUE and HONEST male gays?

It is a mystery

I want to know why. Does science have an answer yet?

Healthy, and very, very loud.

Seig, brother.

This comic has some great moments, but I hate how exaggerated the art style has become. The early strips look way better.

Post more comics

Is this like those tranny comics where most of the strips are "LOLGAY, GEDDIT?"

LOOK MOM I WAS Sup Forums ON ANOTHER BOARD I'M SO EDGY AND GREENTEXT JUST LIKE Sup Forums I HAVE FRIENDS NOW

I was kinda hoping the new janitors could fix the leak in the barrier around Sup Forums. I guess that was just wishful thinking.

Ok boss

Not really.

Triggered

The new janitors don't know they're supposed to delete more often than ban request and won't learn about requesting an autosage until someone tells them.

I kind of chuckled.

god damn I just want to see someone milk her dry

points for the Loss gag

No, the joke is that infinite fame + infinite money = infinite boredom, which results in the protagonist becoming increasingly depraved, unhinged, and losing her grip on reality.

Moomins' creator was a lesbian and in a loving relationship for many years until her death. Read her letters, nice stuff.

The discussion has been about comics and has been semi-reasonable, whenever asked for sources they post their sources. Now it's up in the air whether the sources are legit, but it's not like I've seen any counter-statistics.
Sounds like you just want a safe space jackass.

>Mfw I enjoy all the Sup Forums leakage because I hate the people Sup Forums hates almost as much as I hate Sup Forums
Centrist meme best meme, it's a win-win as far as I'm concerned.

My only experience with a gay man is when I was in college, and in a moment of deep self-pity and boredom I set my okcupid or whatever it was to look for gay people to get attention from. I got a hit and the guy was super insanely eager to introduce me to being gay and make me comfortable with it, which I'm sure would be a really arousing situation for him. I got turned off of the idea pretty quick, since he basically was trying to quickly ease me into letting him fuck me, all in text before we had ever met. I got drunk and passed out, only to wake up to find he had 'scheduled' a breakfast date, assumed I was going to be there even though I didn't see the text and didn't respond to it, then had waited at a coffee shop for an hour, then sent me 12+ texts screaming at me that I betrayed him and how could I and fuck me, like he was some seething /r9k/ virgin.

So in short, he was super eager and thirsty for sex, jumped the gun on a date I didn't consent to, and melted down at me for what he considered to be standing him up.

Makes sense, really. Us guys, huh?