How will the movie justify her hideous body suit?

How will the movie justify her hideous body suit?

That hair better be long tho

The full body suit with short hair is her best look and you know it.

>having shit taste
ISHYNGGIDIGYDBCEHTJBDAFHDRDDS

Bulldyke short hair sucks

I don't like the bulldyke cut that makes her look like captain America in some panels, but the red and blue suit just doesn't look right with the long hair.

the power girl length hair works best I think.

I don't even like this character but damn OP you have shit taste. Say what you will about hair length, but the suit is fucking awesome.

Intentional shitposting is still shitposting

While I prefer Ms. Marvel costume (either her original Red & Blue or the Black one with the lightning bolt) I'll be fine with the body suit as long as they don't give it that fucking mask.

And the hair better be at MINIMUM shoulder length.

The suit is fine.

It's that ugly ass helmet that I hate. And how it turns her hair into a weird mohawk

the original McKelvie one was at least. the official one used now that anka shat out with the stupid body armor, stiff red belt and midget gloves and boots is awful.

I didn't say anything about hair.

The suit is dope. The problem is the helmet when they actually use it and the hair.

>hire famous actor
>give them a mask when it isn't iconic to the character
You don't have to worry.

Who's going to play her girlfriend?

See I think it looks decent here because it looks like old carol wearing the new suit, rather than a flat chested, narrow hipped mandyke that looks like a plump boy band singer.

>rather than a flat chested, narrow hipped mandyke that looks like a plump boy band singer.

anka changed her from something hetero males can masturbate too into something he might get a stiffy out off. somehow this is empowering.

>mfw she gets a bland mat black tacticool body suit

Or, he just changed her look so her main design motif wasn't "Ass and Titties"

Captain Marvels face mask will never look good, I don't know why they keep trying to make it a thing. That said I do think that Carol as Ms Marvel should have long hair, while Carol as Captain should have short hair. She's former air force and should know that officers should have short hair for uniform reasons. The problem is that they never make the short hair look good and it comes off too "mom" looking instead of tough looking

Jess is hetero, Carol is friendzoned 4 life

No one, if Marvel introduced jess it would take the focus away from YAAAS CAROOL

delet

why is Steve rogers so sad in that pic?

Why is Steve Rogers wearing make-up?

DELET

the black Ms. Marvel suit is still honestly her best look.

Carol will call in a favor from Jean and turn her lesbian.

That leotard is fucking ridiculous though. She looks like she has to constantly adjust it so it isn't buried in her asscheeks.

Probably. I did/still do gymnastics and leotards do have to be adjusted ever now and gain, but a well fitted one will stay on fine through a routine. Its when you sit down and the surface flattens your ass a bit that it can snap. Badly fitted ones (both to tight and to loose in my experience) can end up buried.