Will they ever top this kino Death battle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kXtgTXtdYqU?t=12
youtu.be/MqG1ci6Mw3o?t=14
youtu.be/DealmCM53gU?t=10
youtu.be/iHpuS6xQz-M?t=11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>kino

Fuck off.

They did.
It's Megazord vs Voltron

I like hulk vs. doomsday

That one triggered my autism. Doomsday couldn't physically kill Hulk through brute force.

I saw this battle in youtube...
Lex Luthor should win, Iron man changed of armor 2 TIMES in this fight.

Should've been Doomsday Vs Broly
Both were Canon stronger than their respective nemeses

Killed Superman though.
Doomsday result is right, want it or not.

He does it all the time in the comics senpai

doomguy vs master chief

this one pissed me off, who the fuck was voice acting doomsday?

Sounded like a regular ass dude in the office just saying "rawr" over and over

I want some death battles that make no sense and are based on nothing other then "lets see who wins"

Examples
>>Link vs Venom
>>Dr. Strange vs Darth Vader
>>Rattrap vs Zuko
>>Dovakin vs Cyclops

>I'm not playing God Lex, All this time I've been playing human.
What did he mean by this?

Yeah, but that was 90s Superman who had gotten nerfed even before his resurrection.

Link, he's got plenty of fire-based weapons and projectiles he can use, and has killed much more dangerous and intimidating things than Venom
Dr. Strange, no explanation needed
Rattrap, the fuck is Zuko gonna do? shoot fire at him?
Dovahkiins a wildcard, too much up to player customization. Assuming he has all the available shouts he could probably take him, but its not guaranteed.

Sentry reduced him to Banner by punching him though.

This was a really solid fight.

I wish we could get some wildcard fights.

I'd say in the Dovahkiin's case the time stop shout could be what gets him the victory
after all, while Cyclops is powerful, he's still very much vulnerable to repeated application of bigass axe to cranium and needs to keep him at range

I like guts vs. nightmare

Let's death battle Sup Forums.

Deathstroke vs Steve Rogers.

Who wins?
My money is on the Assassin.

>Wiz
While Cap did trump Deathstroke in experience and strategy, Deathstroke has been shown to intercept the Flash. Based on our previous research on Flash's speed, that means that Deathstroke can react to attack at a speed faster than 6 billion miles per hour.
>Boomstick
from Slade's perspective, Rogers might as well have been still frozen.

This one was way better.

How do you take them seriously enough to care?

Never ever...

Perfect

fuck you.

I fucking hate this image because it accuses DB of lying to its audience when it's whoever made this image itself who is blatantly misrepresenting information.

The Base speed for Goku is the only tyop on this screen. It is supposed to be 643,450.5 km/hr, and they outright show you their math on this on the previous panel. It's an easy mistake to switch it up with the SSJ2 line because it is a 100x increase, meaning just two decimal places off can be easily flubbed.

All of the SSJ speeds are fine though but of course the creator of this image was either too retarded to realize that by applying simple logic or is a hypocrite who tries to convince his audience that DB intentionally lead you astray on screen when they in fact are the ones attempting to skew information.

Raiden VS Wolverine will always be my favorite, OP is my second favorite though

Why the fuck do you guys watch Death Battle? It's cringe humour and they straight up get fights wrong sometimes
>Master Chief beats Doomguy
wtf?

Let's make it a little bit more interesting
Deathstroke vs Steve Rogers Ultimate

No so clearly they should stop.

I mean, they stopped trying years ago, so why not just stop altogether?

Oh man, I came buckets after I watched it for the first time

I could watch this webm all day. Am so glad 18 won this one, she is so much better than Carol

the demons in Doom are pretty much pushovers, MC would do better than Doomguy ever did

sucks the fight was about doomguy vs master chief, not master chief vs demons.

and you're still wrong, but you heading into tangential points leads me to believe you're one of the many dimwitted people out there who genuinely believe doomguy would actually lose, and as such can safely be left unheard.

I liked it

>he doesn't play -fast mode
>he doesn't play slaughtermaps

the enemies in halo, sans flood due to MC's slow runspeed, are autism-tier easy. far more than the ones in doom, I'd say. at least the latter don't bother with overly long cover/roll/duck animations.

You'd think I'd agree with them once or twice, but nope. They're usually as wrong as two boys in a bathtub.

>Sentry reduced him to Banner by punching him though.

That's kinda bullshit. Banner just kinda broke cause he was that fucking mad. It's happened before.

This

At the very least, i am pretty sure the Doomslayer would kick master cheifs ass.

Yeah the characters they play are the cringiest thing ever.
Literally nobody cares about the shitty redneck tangents they just drag out the video.

Gotta love their reasoning for why he wins

>"Yeah Guts just...does this kind of shit every damn day"

Gaara should have won

But that didn't even top this one.

Snake vs Sam is the best one and the only one worth watching

Sakura would get her ass kicked

He literally does.

Megazord vs Voltron was great, even with MatPat.

Surprised these haven't been mentioned
youtu.be/kXtgTXtdYqU?t=12
youtu.be/MqG1ci6Mw3o?t=14
youtu.be/DealmCM53gU?t=10
youtu.be/iHpuS6xQz-M?t=11

Even Part 1 Chunin Exam feats only Gaara should have beat Toph. They fucked that up really bad.

I like deadpool vs. deathstoke

Because while he has some points he's mostly a salty DBZcuck who will never accept Superman waxing Goku because "muh inconsistencies in post crisis Superman" and exaggerated Goku feats like "muh faster than timestop" and "muh universe killing punches".

what about his non DBZ related videos?

I hope they do Guts vs Samurai Jack.

That's what makes it funny

The more they've expounded on 18 the better she's become. The more they've expounded on Marvel, the less coherent she's become.

I've had this argument forever and no, he really shouldn't have. The entire fight she's able to easily sense and manipulate his sand. As for the speed feats, if he's that ludicrously fast, then he'd have killed his village.when he protected them from that explosion, because of the mass involved in it.

That's because Binary has ranged from "is a living white hole" to "bitched slapped by a space fleet".

I find it amusing that the 18 vs Capain Marvel fight was so bullshit that he put out his rebuttal the same day.

I actually want to see this.

they already did guts vs nightmare

Are we do games or the sorta canon outside the game? Because then it's 'oh dear god he's already dead'. Dovahkiin is literally God having an argument with himself. He warps reality by talking and if he throw in Herma-Morah and all that crap it gets fucking retarded to the point where even Dark Phoenix Cyclops just fucks off because he'd see it's a fragment of an insane god that also is linked to a god that was killed by all the other gods who is also linked to a god who tips it's fedora so hard it causes reality to collapse around it. But remember this is all a dream inside actual god who dreamt that dream waifu was killed by dream chad while they were fighting.

they should do Metroids vs Xenmorphs

What was bullshit about it? 18 would've won even without the energy absorption and killed Carol.

I'm sorry, but I'm a raging Sonicfag and there's no fucking way in absolute HELL Shadow could beat Vegeta of all characters. He'd probably at least beat Mewtwo but DBZ characters are on a much higher level than even Archie Sonic (With the exception of Archie!Sonic but his powerlevel is weirdly inconsistent ranging from mildly fast to "what the fuck" tier)
They've reused characters before

Only one of those that is bullshit is Toph VS Garra

As for Goku VS Superman maybe when he trains with Grand Priest or something

I've only watched the 18 vs Captain Marvel Debunked one so I can't talk about the others, but the one I watched wasn't about saying the RESULT was wrong, so much as saying the RESEARCH was. At the end they said that 18 would be Captain Marvel and depending on what calculations you used beat or tie Binary.
So they came to the same conclusions as the Death Battle guys, they were just angry at how shit a job the Death Battle guys did with their research.

Fuck you, his sand is basically an Eva. Toph shouldn't have been able to bend shit. Her winning is like Katara beating Ocean Spirit Aang by crushing his giant Koi fish form.

So we all know Metal Sonic will crush Zero in the next fight, right? How can Zero even touch him?

He should. He basically monster fucked Wily's whole crew including Bass during Robotnik vs Wily then outright killed both of them at the end after being infected so...

Doomsday according to some Canon literally gets stronger after every death and or injury. That's a much faster rate of growth than Hulk's power.

I mean rage is great and all, but the only time hulk became a walking apocalypse was through convoluted events where his wife(2nd?) and child died due to intrigue. His walking steps were enough to break the earth.

But that was one time. Given enough death-by-hulk, doomsday will canonically become strong enough to murder Bruce.

Or we just create an endless cycle.

Let's be honest.
This battle is perfect thematically.

The best one would have to be the one that causes the biggest butthurt that wasnt a giant meme like Rainbow Dash vs Starcream

aka Link vs Cloud

bonus points for Mario vs Sonic and Luigi vs Tails

You have to understand the biggest factor that made Toph win was that she can still sense sand even when she or the sand is airborne

It was a loss right from the beginnig

Does Toph have any attack that can get through Gaara's defense? His sand withstood attacks from Madara's Susanoo. Can Toph even react to Gaara's attacks?

Should have been Asura (wanting to protect his daughter) VS Doomsday

To be fair Link VS Cloud was kind of unfair with what each one was allowed

>Link is basically allowed his entire arsenal from every game

>Cloud is only allowed the most basic magic materia and Buster Sword

I mean giving him just the Buster Sword is fine but at least give him some good magic if you are going to give Link everything rather than just limit him to one game

>The entire fight she's able to easily sense and manipulate his sand.
No she's not. Sand is the earth she has the most difficulty with, and it's Gaara's specialty, AND it'd be two against one fighting for control of it.

>much faster rate of growth
No it's not, Hulk doesn't need to die first.

>Guts vs. Samurai Jack never

She can take Gaara's defense and use it against him. Because it's, y'know, EARTH.

If you homestly think that DBS Goku v Superman is the same fight as SS3 or SS4 Goku v Superman I don't know what to tell you.

Can she control sand that is powered by LOVE?