This is Randy Stair, transgender brony who shot 3 people, and now the face of Sup Forums

Say something nice about xir

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOLzS2MmkzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yO95ZRrMSxw
youtu.be/rY2Z0qhhgk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He went ghost.

Fuck your pronouns

I have no idea who he is

having scene/screamo hair in 2017. JUST

There was a fun discussion on Sup Forums after the news broke out about this dude.

danny phantom was a good cartoon

>transgender brony who shot 3 people
Will this be the end of the degenerate culture that poisons American entertainment nowadays?

What

How wizard have you become? He was all over the news recently for being a hyper autist and mass shooter. He is Elliot Rodgers 2: Transexual boogaloo

He'll never have the impact elliot did because this would be reporting negative news on a tranny

youtube.com/watch?v=aOLzS2MmkzQ

I wouldn't say all over the news but it's all over Sup Forums and parts of the internet.

I also have no idea who this is

Whoops, wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=yO95ZRrMSxw

Congrats on your mortality reassignment surgery.

Probably true, rip real human bean.

youtu.be/rY2Z0qhhgk4

I really haven't seen much of him in the news. Maybe moreso in the region where the shooting occurred, but other than that he seems to have just gotten a passing mention.

Sup Forums's been bringing him up a lot though, mostly via Danny Phantom threads.

I feel like a wizard is the only one who would know about this. Unless maybe if you lived in the same city.

Sup Forums always makes a thread on any news story like if there's a terrorist attack someone will make a "What games let me be culturally enriched" and use the story as OP image.

>Be me
>Live in Montana

I mean I heard it from my neighbor who I assume doesn't into the chans and just saw it on the the local nightly news or something. The media can't be trying to black this out that hard, can it?

Nope, because in the few instances the US media covered the incident they omitted all the tranny and waifufag elements of the story, he was just "mentally unstable".

>transgender
>xir
That's not how it work-
You know what, fuck it, you win tumblr
what's the next step in your master plan?

I'm pretty sure I saw this guy roleplaying on f-list once or twice, but I can't recall a screen name.

So are you saying this is Sup Forums being faggots, right?

Welp.

I'm not saying Sup Forums made this thread, I'm just saying always go to Sup Forums whenever news breaks out. It's a fun place to talk about everything except for video games.

I wish psychos went back to using knives.
Shootings are so boring,

Crashing this patriarchy, with no white males obviously.

Force people to love us by indoctrinating their children. Foolproof

Don't know who this is and the only shooting I've heard about this week was the one with the congressman. Did this happen today?

I bet he was a turbo slut.

It happened at least a week ago.

that's probably why most people haven't heard

i live in the state where this happened and this went away after about 3 days

>oh no this bad person liked things

>now the things he liked are bad by association

When will this trend stop? The kid clearly had way more issues then what he was a fan of.

I don't think they're trying to black anything out, I think "young white male shoots 3 people, then himself" is just a really boring story nowadays that doesn't deserve a lot of attention. Unless you happen to care that he apparently did it in a crazy attempt to unite with cartoon ghost waifus and posted a lot of weird videos online. Which most people probably don't, and journalists aren't going to be bothered to research that shit or edit it to be palatable and interesting to non cartoonfag normies.

He'd have needed a higher kill count to get really noticed since shootings have gotten to be so common they're just not as newsworthy. I mean, he still made all the papers, but the news isn't going to proceed to continue to dissect his life like a lot of other more notable killers. And he's dead so there's no trial to follow either.

>young white male shoots 3 people, then himself" is just a really boring story nowadays

M8 after a spree of non white shootings, bombings, and mass rapes you would think a white males shooter would be front page shit for political pundits

Thanks for the tip. I was wondering where to go to discuss this stuff since Sup Forums doesn't seem to want to, and who the fuck goes to /news/?

MtF or FtM?

>makes fun of people for being incredibly lame and outdated
>uses the JUST meme

MtG

Trannies are mentally ill

>shot 3 people
Isn't that merely tuesday for the USA?

No way fag
What can a crazy do with a knife? Stab one people, maybe two?
Guns are a while new level, you get guns and a sperg can cause a big shitstorm
Trucks are better, shame only Muslims use trucks, Elliot would have killed a lot more people by driving his father's car on the beach like he originally wanted

Nah, he still counts as a minority because he mentioned he wished he had tits and a vagina.

I expected him to be fat.

sure is not Sup Forums

meme people don't deserve a recognition.

He's a tranny so he dindu nuffin.

Gotta protect muh LGBT rights :^)

Looks pretty cis male to me.

If you run at people like a retard, then yes, one or two.
If you act all innocent, ask people (preferably if they're old. Old people are both weak and trusting) to invite you in their houses (preferably after making up an excuse), cut them when they give you an opening, change clothes and move on to the next target - you can get a decent bodycount.

And no asshole, for some reason.

He's a tranny?
>see that black hair Ember OC
Shit, that's his self insert, isn't it?

We're in kind of a weird place there. The US has the lowest murder rate it's had in over 50 years, but mass murders are the most common they've ever been. Shooter kills X then self has been the course of the day.

It seems like killing each other for the traditional reasons has been replaced by what essentially amounts to flashy, destructive suicides.

He wasn't even a real tranny. He just thought of himself as a girl and crossdressed in private.

More of a hourly occurrence.