Dealing with the devil

Post down below your best deals, the offer must have a huge backlash equivalent to the amount of good the deal offers, I'll start with an easy one.

>You gain only one superhero ability
>But you lose your ability to taste food

>immortality
>you never stop aging.

I can live with being a literal skeletor

>Lose the most useless sense of the 5
>Become a great hero/demigod
Cmon op

Aside from your image, I don't see what posting what amounts to a monkey's paw wish has to do with Sup Forums.

Furthermore, that was really weak, as your punishment is unrelated to the deal.
That would be like me saying
>you get a well-paying, cushy promotion at work
>you get really bad diarrhea every day from now on

I didn't have a really good idea of what deal to make. So I wanted to hear better ideas.

op you are making too easy

>get sent to a world were magic, superpowers and waifus are real
>this world is destroyed hell you can destroy a entire galaxy if you want

that still doesn't make it Sup Forums-related.

I guess for the sake of steering it that way, I'll cite the Rick and Morty ep where Mr. Goldenfold becomes irresistible to women, but also impotent.

Nice try /tg/. I'm wishing that bottle inside of the genie and calling it a day.

>any group of people that you want gone (jews, spergs, down syndrome people, etc.) is obliterated from the world along with any traces of them ever existing and any chance of them ever coming back
>you become the last remaining one of that group and are forced to live the rest of your life like that

>you end Teen Titans Go
>but you also bring back Johnny Test

The last one was better because of the user that RP'd as Bill Cipher

>become a genie
>have to have that fucking lamp

>You gain a minor increase in strength, like about 10kg more lifting ability than before
>All other living beings in the world lose the same amount of strength, get only 50% of nutritional value from food and are 33% less fertile. Rivers become slightly muddy, mountains become more brittle, roads crack faster and diseases propagate a bit easier. Also all living beings know what you did.

but wouldn't you be a trace of them existing?

>You can draw better than anyone who ever lived
>You loose both of your eyes with no way of recovery

>Bring back your loved one from the dead
>his/her previous memories are lost forever, will never remember you and will never love you again

>Your dick will be tiny when asleep but huge when erect
>So huge not enough blood will reach it and it'll be very hard to get an erection

>You can shapeshift into any human you can think of no matter the sex or age
>Every time you change form there will be 1/10 chances you'll be stuck in that form with no way to change back

>you'll be able to make that Spectacular Spiderman will continue airing and it will be the best cape cartoon of all time and one of the best cartoons in history
>you won't be able to know about it
>every time someone mentions it you will go deaf
>every time someone writes about it and you read it you'll go blind
>every time you look it up online it won't appear
>every time you see it referenced in any way or form you won't be able to perceive it

Would you do the ultimate sacrifice for humanity's sake?

I got a deal for you

>You will get anything you want in this universe, whatever your heart desires but only one thing
>I will take away half of your lifespan away

Deal?

Try dividing infinity by two, jackass!

deal.

>loose
kys