It's obvious who they should crossover with next

It's obvious who they should crossover with next.

I can't wait for Batman to fuck Sailor moon

I didn't know Timm drew that. Neat.

Who's "they"?

Dammit Sup Forums needd to fix the topic creator. "They" as in DC.

Favorite senshi, Sup Forums?

Usagi is for Tuxedo Mask only. Minako on the other hand..

Makoto obv.

my dick?

Can't do a crossover with something that is nonexistent.

No
Remember the Attack on Avengers """""""""crossover""""""""""
Besides, who would Sailor Moon even crossover with in the DC universe?
Justice League considering they're having one with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers right now?

Should only be allowed if GuriHiru does the art.
Who should write though?

The only answer is their martial artists (Shiva, Cass, Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, etc.) with Fist of the North Star.

The Green Lantern Corps would make the most sense.

Already done in Secret Wars: Infinity Guantlet

Ironically, I kinda think a crossover between Sailor Moon and Marvel could work. The Silver Crystal could be an equal to the Infinity Gems, and I could see Thanos having a creepy fascination with Saturn and wanting to make her a vessel for Death. You might even be able to create some kind of history between the Moon Kingdom and the Titans, given how ancient both are.

>I could see Thanos having a creepy fascination with Saturn and wanting to make her a vessel for Death.
Hotaru already looks a little like Loli Death- Thanos like his bony ladies adult with nice bone-tits, thank you.

you already got it user :^)

never watched SM but I always thought that Mercury was the cutest

Wonder Woman/Sailor Moon would be the shit. Or maybe Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld/Sailor Moon.

My nigga

Beat me to it. I love her madly.

I've been thinking that Sailor Moon would slide perfectly into DC, actually.
Usagi would be a huge Wonder Woman fan, writing letters to her all the time even before she starts her adventures.
Rei would be a single digit number card carrying member of the local fanclub.
Ami would be the one to point out the parallels between Usagi and WW, like Diana being the moon goddess.
Mamoru is a rich orphan boy with no powers who puts on a cape and mask to fight crime at night.

The Moon Kingdom would probably fall sometime near the fall of Atlantis, and the Silver Millennium could work it's way in before, or at the same time as the Legion if we make Japan a little isolationist.

You're right, except for maybe Hotaru.
You should watch it, then read the manga and Season three of Crystal. But not the first two.

i'm going through every good anime that came out between the 70's and the 90's. I'll try to watch it as soon as I can.

>Usagi would be a huge Wonder Woman fan, writing letters to her all the time even before she starts her adventures.
Before becoming Sailor Moon Usagi gave Zero shits about super heroes. She didn't even know who Sailor V was and they lived in the same town.

Minako forever best girl.

My Halloween costume for the past like 4 years. Jupter is the best followed by Mercury.

I'm holding the first volume of the manga right now and she was wondering if Sailor V was one of her allies in the second chapter. And then they go to the Arcade and Ami gets the high score on the game.

I'm holding it too, and in the first chapter she has no idea who Sailor V is despite the fact that she has a whole prequel Manga dedicated to her adventures that takes place on the other side of town.

Whoever drew this either knows nothing about the Lantern Corps or The Sailor Senshi except their color schemes.

Usagi is Blue. Or White.
Ami is Indigo
Rei is Orange
Makoto is Red
Minako is Violet
And probably any except Ami or Usagi could be Green.

I know she's a bitch but young me liked her because she was the red one and I still like her the best.

she showed her gams best

>I know she's a bitch
This myth needs to die

Definitely my fave when I was a young lad.

Well, as soon as you provide evidence, we can discuss how she is not a bitch. I finished rewatching the first season of the original anime a few weeks ago, and bitch fits her pretty well.

Oh yes, first season she's a bitch.
But first season Minako also spends more time in her competent badass mode than her bubbly airhead one that becomes her default in later seasons.
Character development treats everyone differently, and since the series has concluded, you should judge them by how they are at the end, not the beginning.

Good taste, my man.

Wonder Woman

I'm a Venusfag, but Pluto was my second choice.

i likes how mercury was all brains while jupiter was all muscles yet mercury was the one with the tomboy hair and jupiter had a more girly hair

Because Jupiter wanted to be girly.

And she was the girliest one of them.
She's just huge as well.

>Jupiter is a giant!
>5'6"

>anyone other than Usagi haveing a canon height.
Well, I guess Rei has one too since they are exactly the same, but no one else has ever had their height confirmed by any official source.

To the Japanese, that's gargantuan.
Usagi was like 4'9 or something. Smallest before Hotaru and Chibi-Usa

>Guy Gardner: "Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss"? You're not serious.
>Sailor Moon: Well.......
>Guy: Oh god, you are......BWAHAHAHA!
>SM: It isn't that funny!!
>Guy: Yes it is, sweetheart! AHHAHAHAHA!!
>Monster of the Day: Excuse me?
>Guy: HAHAHA....oh right *creates energy cannon and blasts Monster* hahaha......oh mercy.

Tangibly related;
Who's bright idea was it to make a team of all glass cannons?

Kyle obviously watched all of the Sailor V anime that those lesbians made.

>Who's bright idea was it to make a team of all glass cannons?
Where do people get these stupid ideas at? The Sailor Senshi have withstood incredible amounts of punishment without even flinching.

Who drew that?
Because was drawn by Naoko Takeuchi herself. She did one for the Outers too, though I don't have that one saved.

It's weird going back and realizing that Sailor Moon is funny.

Uranus. God damn prince of a woman.

>guy gets hit by it in the crossfire
>all his shields shattered
>becomes incredibly kind and considerate for the next couple of days

>Batman goes full detective as to the cause
>Other Earth Lanterns are just happy for the break

1: Japan
2: they are supposed to be middle schoolers
3: she's still taller than me

>Sailor Moon: Look I'm sorry--
>Hal: Don't be.
>SM: But isn't he your friend?
>Kyle: One of our best! It's just-
>John: He can be--
>Simon: An ass?
>Salaak: An blowhard?
>Jessica: Kind of a jerk?
>John: I was gonna say "overbearing", but yes.
>Guy: Okay, gang, who's ready for muffiinnnsss!
>Kyle: This is hilarious.
>Hal: Thank god our rings can record.
>Sailor Moon: Won't he be mad?
>The Other Lanterns: Worth it.

I never thought that batman of all people would be a weeabu.

Sailor Moon is one of the anime along with Dragon Ball that you've always been able to like without being a weaboo.

Damn dude, even I'm taller than that

Usagi is underrated. I've always loved her.

Can we just agree that Codename Sailor V was by far the superior series?

>Martial Artists
>Not having Ken crossover into Kamandi's world
>Not wanting Ken to fight giant beastpeople that somehow know HNK style martial arts
>Not wanting Ken to protect Kamandi as he adventurers.

Makoto is best girl.

yes

The manga is really bad, almost as bad as Crystal and every Scout that's not Moon pretty much gets nothing. There's really no excuse to read it over watching the anime.

I don't give a shit about Kamandi so why would I want to see that compared to Shiva looking at the world and realizing it's heaven?

The first episode of the anime also has her not knowing who Sailor V is.

Lantern corps
Jessica would be fangirling

Mako-chan is best girl in general, not just among senshi.

>Bigger than the others (muscular)
>A little chubby
That would've been nice to see in the anime designs, honestly. Nothing drastic, just a little extra definition/pudge to be interesting!

I'm a little bitter that both Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball are having a resurgence with new shows airing, and they haven't done a crossover.
>In b4 someone brings up the hentai.
If they can put Toriko and Luffy on the same level as Goku, there's no reason not to cross-over two of the most famous anime of the last 30 years.

>If they can put Toriko and Luffy on the same level as Goku
But in a Sailor Moon Dragon Ball crossover, Goku would be the one receiving a buff.
Seriously, why does no one seem to understand how brokenly powerful Usagi is at the end of the series?

>why does no one seem to understand how brokenly powerful Usagi is at the end of the series?
S'pose not a lot of people watched to the end of the series.

It gets even more ridiculous if you include the manga. In the last arc there, her body and soul were erased from existence, and she got better. How you ask? She healed HERSELF. Yes, she healed herself from the soul up, despite the fact that no facet of her existence remained to perform such a task.
Good luck trying to take that down.

Anime Sailor Moon isn't as impressive, but most people use the manga when talking about power and the anime when discussing characterization.

>I never thought that batman of all people would be a weeabu.
Full adult still living in his parents house, spending most of his time in the basement, and dressing up in an animal costume. Also spends an unhealthy amount of time looking at screens, and obsessing over small details.

I am surprised more people haven't made this connection.

I 1000% agree with you on that! Hell, Hotaru can probably take on SSJ Goku at the very least. Their powers are apples to oranges anyway, one being life force energy and the other coming from the Sailor Crystals.

With all the 'other universes' stuff going on in DBS, its a perfect setup to deal with the Sailor Moon universe. Make Chaos their God of Destruction if you want to get really out there.

Sounds like that time my Husbando willed himself back into existence.

I've never read Negima, so it's possible.
Was the thing which burned away his soul the fire from which every Star in existence, with star being both literal and a metaphor for the soul, past, present, and future sprung forth?

That time she restored Nehelenia's kingdom and people despite never having seen it or knowing what it was like was some serious bullshit.

>In b4 someone brings up the hentai.
Dragonmoon X was the shit.

no rakan negi anime fight feels bad

>She's just huge as well.
>168 cm
>huge

Sometimes I hate the nips.

Can't believe we had two chances with an anime and they goofed it up twice!

That's a decent height for a 13 year old Japanese girl.

Most underrated girl, fight me.

I always hate crossover ships, but for some reason I kind of liked the ones with Dragonball and Sailor Moon.

>Seriously, why does no one seem to understand how brokenly powerful Usagi is at the end of the series?
Fanboyism is a funny thing that makes you see your favorite characters as stronger than all others.

>but my one time event -
Goku once asked god to erase an entire universe to beat someone for him - including someone who pulled off the very same self resurrection that you're talking about here.

Anybody will beat anybody else if you want them to hard enough.

If we aren't just choosing from our solar system, then I guess this.

Iron Mouse was one of the best villains.

You couldn't tell just from how it looks? Timm isn't known for his variety and all of his shit looks exactly the same.

So is the new sailor moon series worth watching now? Last I checked it wasn't great.
Did it improve?

Looks like a model sheet from the original show.

>Usagi has one of her mopey moments where she wonders if she can even do this
>she happens to be standing on top of a building
>Superman happens to be in Japan
>flies by, sees her up there in her costume
>swoops in to investigate
>they get to talking, Usagi pours out her doubts and fears
>Superman reveals his own insecurities and then gives her a big pep talk, the way he did for Tommy in Hitman
>Usagi feels rejuvenated, invites him to stop by Tokyo any time

And as a bonus:

>At one point later Clark is in Japan in civilian gear
>He passes Usagi on the street in her schoolgirl clothes
>They recognize each other immediately