Elsa blue dress is simply the best, period

Elsa blue dress is simply the best, period.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/4umu59
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So is it a real dress? Like, out of fabric and shit? Because originally, I figured it was just made out of ice or something, and the cold didn't affect her, but then she made a dress for Anna in the short so does she just have dress making powers?

Combined with the ability to create life, Elsa's powerset is really poorly defined.

I'm really glad they're changing it, I was getting bored

Im not

Get rid of all the sparkles and just a basic boring frock.

When she created Olaf, she magically assembled him, sticks and carrot and all. She seems to have dominion over natural elements so long as they are near snow/ice, so it's possible her dress is made out of natural fibers from plant matter under the snow, then altered via ice magic so that it wouldn't look like a shitty druid dress made out of dead grass.

I like the new dress with the fur trim collar more.

If you are a woman, yes.

VOTE NOW, Only 2 choices this time

poal.me/4umu59
poal.me/4umu59
poal.me/4umu59
poal.me/4umu59

I love the new dress, but Snow Queen Elsa's first ice dress is still the best. The color is my favorite, the bodice has ice shard sequins, & the sheer fabric is gorgeous.

Frozen is so tainted and corrupted

For fuck's sake, it's just one fucking family! They're celebrating their holiday in private. Take your anti-semitism somewhere else.

First dress best dress. Elsa was way better as a proper ruler rather than some feminist's wet dream.

No, pink!

gtfo jew

She's so perfect.

This.

New dress is a mistake

>Tumblr Butthurt

You have to go back, tumblrina.

>Oh, don't worry, Anna, I'll just make a new dress for the party. Oh, what's that? Well, of course, I can just make it out of water vapor that I freeze.

>Hmm? Well, yes, absolutely, I can certainly generate ice and snow whenever I want, wherever I want. Didn't you figure that out by now, Anna? We could be in the tropics and I could make it snow. And of course in addition to the snow itself I can make it cold whenever I want. I could freeze everything in the world if I REALLY wanted to.

>Anna, why are you looking at me like that?

Nah, I just like it, prefer the dark blue and style, never liked turquoise blue, though it is hotter.

Olaf says he's there to learn about family traditions, but Elsa is actually using him to sniff out 'undesirables.'

>tfw because Olaf is made of snow it's entirely possible Elsa can somehow sense things through him

>olaf is a trojan horse and doesn't even know it
Time to clean the riffraff out of Arendelle

Yeah this was the best dress.
She looked great when she took out her hair while wearing this outfit.

absolutely disgusting

how can frozen even recover

>how can frozen even recover
with so much money

>That fur

Fucking Disgusting

Probably not fur

whats wrong with it

But can you excuse the breakdancing?

Frozen is so degraded with this bullshit

can we even excuse Olaf

This

>not liking the fur collar

It's like you don't have any sense of opulence or luxury. Thank God you're not royalty.

He was mimicking the dreidel.

>MUH FUR
>MUH ROYALTY
>MUH LUXURY

You tumblr faggots probably never knew what a design flaw is.

>probably never knew what a design flaw is.

Exactly

Okay then explain the design flaw.

Biggest criticism I have is the fur is inconsistent on the dress and I would like to of seen it on the sleeves

Elsa is clearly a spirit of nature, with cold being only a subset of her powers.

* control of natural materials (wood, coal, carrots) in the formation of Olaf

* creation of life (Olaf, marshmallow, the little sneeze-created snow critters)

* natural fiber creation/manipulation (FF dresses, possibly her classic blue dress)

You just explained the flaw

Sexy but not my favorite.

So is right, and she's a god?

That's not a major flaw though, the whole design is still solid and pleasing.

Its a major flaw to me (and probably most of anons here)

It's a very minor flaw that every user is overreacting to then.

I suspect she is the living embodiment of Mother Nature, the avatar or incarnation of the godlike entity. She is still human and has human frailties but has access to immense power.

I kinda see her as the inverse of Malificent. Instead of channelling unnatural power, she is nature personified. Elsa and Mal throwing blue ice bolts and green flame bolts at each other would be a sight.

Now I'm completely enamored with the idea of Elsa sporting icey Valkyrie armor.

Does Elsa even have an upper strength limit? Obviously if you hurt her human body you can harm her, but the extent of her magic seems immeasurable. She plunged an entire kingdom into winter on accident.

Elsa is a omega tier mutant?

Its still a flaw.

Blue Dress, Fever Dress, Coronation Dress is perfect.

plus unlimited body armor and Construct creation.

Blue dress is too modern and clashes with the settings style, Fever dress is literally just a bad recolor of blue dress.

Coronation dress was a good dress though.

I'd consider her a "glass cannon", a term usually found in RPGs referring to squishy wizards who have access to silly amounts of offensive power but are themselves rather fragile. In comics, characters such as Cyclops or Storm are an example, able to output tons of damage but if you can get around that they are mundane flesh and bone.

It gives writers of such characters huge amounts of wiggle room. If you want to beat Superman you gotta pull some major trickery off, if you want to stop Elsa all you need to do is knock her out. If you don't want her to be stopped then the writer makes sure she is surrounded by an impenetrable wall of ice and storm.

Given she dropped her kingdom into a blizzard without even being aware she did so, its not a leap of imagination by any means to think she could drop the entire planet into a million-year ice age if she actively tried.

I really wish she'd wear more period-appropriate dresses with traditional motifs like this, instead of the glamorous showgirl contemporary numbers.

You clearly don't know either, because that's not one.

And no, "I can't fap to it" isn't a design flaw

>probably most of anons here
Nah

What is wrong with you faggots? It's a fucking dress, who cares

>So is right, and she's a god?
She is already strong enough to be way overqualified for the Greek definition of a god. But really she is just a really powerful person.

Assuming all the Disney Princess films are connected, it means there is many sources of power and many magic users who are just as dangerous. It is only fair that at least one such person is good instead of evil, even if it was only due to a change in the film script.

Is this real? Being a jew in Norway wasn't a thing in the time this was set in. Did they just go full SJW? As someone who studies Norwegian culture, this really irks my back hairs.

Looks like there were some small number of jews in Norway going back to the 1400s so this scene is feasible.

I wouldn't make too much of it, its literally a half-second scene in a cartoon short.

So give me another flaw of that dress then.
Fur is clearly the flaw of that dress & theres nothing you can do about it.

>"I can't fap to it" isn't a design flaw

Yeah, another tumblrina detected, This is why /frz/ generals or any /frz/ discussion should stay dead in Sup Forums

But seriously, there is a very simple reason why Disney is putting in fur; the CGI department wanted to show off.
It is almost certain someone in the department went through a lot of trouble getting the fur JUST RIGHT, all to display their CGI dominance.

It is suggested that the Disney CGI is actually having a bit of a rivalry with Pixar, even though both are working for the same parent company. There are SOME tech transference but not as much as you think.

So it could just boil down to a dick measuring contest between two major CGI departments.

Guess it wouldn't be too outlandish considering Arendel is so close to Denmark

user, didnt you know Sup Forums went to shit after "that thing" happened ?

Sup Forums is now tumblr in disguise now. Its called Sup Forumsmblr nowdays, not Sup Forums

The patrician choice is coronation dress and the braid

hypnotic growing chest

>how can frozen even recover
Easily. It's called Elsanna.

It's called breathing, bro.