Fuck, Marry, Kill, Ignore

Fuck, Marry, Kill, Ignore.

Never stick your dick in crazy.

Sadly, I would have to marry Carol, because the others are all cheating whores.

I would fuck Shulk because everyone already did.

Kill Wanda because she needs to pay for her crimes.

Ignore Jan just like Marvel does.

Marry Wasp
Fuck Scarlet Witch
Kill Ms.Marvel to prevent her from ever falling victim to KSD
Ignore She-Hulk

Fuck Shulk
Marry Wasp
Kill YAS QUEEEEEEEEEN
Ignore Wanda

Fuck She-Hulk, marry Jen Walters, kill Janet, ignore Carol. Shame Wanda for marrying an abominable robot like the godless Roma tramp she is.

fuck she hulk
kill wanda
ignore ms marvel like everyone else does
marry wasp then go crazy and beat her

pretty good weekend

Fuck Wasp
Marry She-Hulk
Kill Carol
Ignore Wanda

This was really difficult :(

Fuck Jen
Marry Carol
Kill Wanda
Ignore Jan

you have the perfect answer for all the perfect reasons

/thread

She-Hulk, Janet, Wanda, Carol

when did janet cheat?

Wanda or Chthonda?

same here

>Fuck
She-Hulk
>Marry
Ms. Marvel
>Kill
Whoever that bitch that isnt Wanda is
>Ignore
Wanda because she's cute but not Marriage material and not a once in a lifetime fuck like she hulk

Why are marvel girls cheating whores, while most dc girls are decent housewife material?

marry scarlet witch
fuck marvel
kill shulk
ignore wasp

Fuck She-Hulk, because why not?
Marry Wasp, because money and not much else.
Kill Wanda, because Remender making her a twat doesn't excuse House Of M fucking over both the Avengers and mutantkind. She dies because Bendis can't.
Ignore Carol, because I've become highly efficient at it. The only times she's been worth a shit was when she was Binary and/or hanging out at Xavier's, and when she was drunk. All else is uninteresting.

marlel is full of beta cucks
Dchads’ i dont know must be something in the water’ even fucking dogfucker looks half-decent

>Wanda because she's cute but not Marriage material and not a once in a lifetime fuck like she hulk
How would you even know that if you can't identify fucking Wasp you casual

How would you stop Carol from fucking them all herself?

Fuck Carol, kill Jan, ignore She Hulk, Marry Wanda.

Why are you all killing Wanda...?

She deserves it.

I'm not, I want to marry her.

Wanda deserves hugs.

SPBP
I want titcow Carol though, not flatchested tomboy dyke Carol

What about titcow muscle dyke Carol?

best carol, desu

UNF

Wanda needs cuddles.

That's not inked, is it? They just darkened the pencils, you can tell by the roughness of the line. wtf?

This user gets it

Someone redraw this with them in their current costumes

Marry, Moonstone, Songbird
Fuck, Songbird and moonstone
Ignore rest of these thots.

Wasp banged Deadpool, just to let everyone know where she's been.

She-Hulk has fucked Juggernaut
Wanda has fucked Dr. Doom
Carol has fucked someone she was pregnant with

Fuck She-Hulk, marry Janet, kill Carol, ignore Wanda.

>Wasp banged Deadpool
Oh shit your right. That gave me huge feels.

Both of these are good answers

I have no idea how the fuck to make inking that isn't shit.
gib adv

Shit this ones tough...
>Fuck Shulkie. Even though I'd like to marry her, I don't know how successful it'd work out.
>Marry Janet. She seems mostly faithful to me. & I'd probably call her cuddlebug or some lame shit & given a reaction I'd expect.
>Kill Wanda to end her suffering from all the shit she's been put through.
>Ignore Carol before I see her turned into KSD's monster. Though I totally want to kill her for the very same reason.

>All these people Marrying Wasp
I hope you like the taste of superheroes cock on your lips everytime you kiss her.

Fuck Scarlet Witch

Marry Shulkie

Continue to Ignore Jan

Kill Carol

>fuck
wasp
>marry
the red dress one
>ignore
the middle one
>kill
she hulk

She's rich. What does it matter where her mouth has been.

So pretty much real life with literally any woman?

Spooky possessed feeling. Hope she gets well soon.

Fuck She-hulk
Marry Wanda
Kill Carol, before gets any ideas to become captain
Ignore Wasp, Pym moved on, he has Tigra and Ultron now.

Kill Wanda. She has pulled too much shit and everyone keeps forgiving her for it.
Ignore Carol.
Fuck Wasp
Marry She-Hulk

By killing her of course.

>No Wondy, no mutant goddesses, no Invisble Hotness, but just MCU trash

Kill them all.

Not canon, you stupid Wadefag. Bunn is shit. He's also the guy who had Wolverine sleeping with Magneto's wife.

Fuck Wasp (One time chance at Bondage Fairy roleplay, no brainer really.)
Marry She-Hulk (This is pre PTSD She_Hulk right?)
Kill Wanda (for my muggas)
Ignor Captain Marvel (I already do, might as well keep that going)

Oh this is a tricky one.
I guess...
Marry Wanda.
Fuck Jan.
Ignore Jen.
Kill Carol.

read my mind

Marry Janet
Fuck Shulkie
Ignore Wanda
Put Carol out of her misery.

Then proceed to cheat on Janet with the next Captain Marvel Kamala Khan.

You had it. You had it until the spoilers. You blew it son

>adultery
>liking Kamela Khan
Ughh

Pretty much this. I don't think Carol is a bad woman, she's actually pretty good. She's just saddled with shitty writing.

>You blew it son
Just we'll blew up the non-muslims together.

>not liking delicious brown
Shame on you user.

You blew it again with this post
shameful display

The only delicious brown is Indian, Middle East and Pakistanis are disgusting filth.

There's no need to bring your scat fetish into this argument dude.

Fuck, this one is actually kinda hard.

Kill Janet
Ignore Wanda
Fuck Jennifer
Marry Carol

Fuck Wanda
Fuck Jan
Fuck Shulk
Marry Carol

deal with it.

>Ignore
She-Hulk: Yeah sure, of course I'd like to fuck her, but I doubt a normal person could satisfy her, so instead of looking like a Beta, I'll just ignore her.

>Kill
Carol: Eh, she's a peach blonde. Platinum or BTFO.

>Fuck
Wanda: I bet she'd be up for some freaky shit.

>Marry
Janet: I'm a sucker for bad/spunky girls.

>fuck swimsuit Carol
>marry Wanda
>kill bitch Jan
>ignore Shulkie because i don't want Wanda to kill me

>Fuck
Tough call. She-Hulk is an amazon, but I'll go with the Scarlett Witch. Personality wise I'd get along better with Jenn, but this is just a one night stand and look at Wanda.

>Marry
Ms Marvel. I have a thing for blue eyed blondes with great legs and great asses. Maybe I'd get along with Carol like she did with Peter on their date. And I guess I like how she enjoyed killing Skrulls.

>Kill
Wasp? Jan's comic iteration is/was kinda a bitch, right?

>Ignore
Process of elimination, Shulk.

>He's also the guy who had Wolverine sleeping with Magneto's wife.

Wait what the fuck, did he make that canon with 616 now?

In my headcanon Carol has fucked all the other female Avengers and some of the X-Men ladies.

Carol may have her numerous flaws, I don't even like her, but she's definitely Alpha enough to have spectacularly and easily nailed Wanda, Jessica, Abigail, Jennifer, Janet, Natasha and left them gasping in her wake.

Kamala is a work in progress, though surely her pants will drop just like all the others.

Marry wasp, fuck marvel, ignore shulk, kill wanda

I'm most attracted to Wanda but holy hell has she screwed up the universe enough times. Tears in the rain, time to rest.

Carol and Janet's personalities would grate on my nerves rapidly so Marry is right out for them.

Wanda is the most motherly type and I'm perfectly fine with that figure as a long-term sexual partner. Marry the witch.

Gotta say that scoring Carol just once would be an excellent adventure. Fuck Carol.

Not into monster women like Jen but have nothing against her. Ignore.

Janet just annoys me personality-wise and is uninteresting physicality-wise, at least when the others are an option. Kill.

>Mrs. Marvel

Fuck Wanda, marry Shulkie, kill Carol, ignore Wasp.

Fuck Janet
Marry Jen
Kill Wanda
Ignore Carol

Fuck: Shulkie. Marry: Shulkie. Kill: Janet van Dyne-Pym-Summers. Ignore: the other two.

This is late 90's - late 00's Carol, who was an insecure lovable fuck-up.

Fuck She Hulk, Marry Janet, Kill Carol and ignore Scarlet

wanda is the best why dont people want her?

Marry She-Hulk

Fuck Carol

Ignore Janet

Kill Wanda. Im kinda hoping that, when Wanda dies, so does Wiccan, and then so does America and her whole dyktopia. Itd be a pretty funny chain reaction.

Indians and Pakis are literally the same people.

Because of what Bendis did to her. If it wasn't for that, a lot of people would be marrying the big tit eastern european girl that's only been in 2 relationships.
Also, she wasn't that bright during that period. It's kinda charming.

kill jan is easy.
ignore Carol as not into blondes. Although she gets points for probably being the most mentally stable out of the bunch.
Fuck shulk. Because snu snu
Marry SW. While better off as fuck and chuck, I want to hit that more than once.

Once I sat down and thought about it, my answers completely changed.

She-hulk: ignore. While Jen is one of my favorite Marvel characters and I'd love the concept of romancing/ marrying a two for one with She-hulk AND Jen, I know that while Jen would love me, She-hulk would be trying to fuck Hercules on the side. Jen would be the grown up party girl ready to settle down, but when she has to be She-hulk, it's like she had too many drinks at a party and started falling into her whorish party girl ways.

Wasp: kill. Honestly, her character has always grated on me. Unless she mellowed out in the 2000s, I remember her as the selfish, somewhat snobby, self-absorbed, rich girl. Way too high-maintenance.

Carol (titcow version): Fuck. Yeah, I like me the tits and ass version. However, I've dealt with alcoholics, and I wouldn't want someone like that long term. Plus, her insecurities, and a few drinks in her, means she probably fucks like a beast.

Wanda: Marry. I used to kinda hate her long time ago. I'll be honest - even as a kid, her marrying a robot weirded me out. But when she's not being insane due to poor writing, she's actually a very loving person. Not to go all Sup Forums but she's very red-pilled when you think about it: She just wants to be a wife and mother, and every time she goes nutso, it's because she's lost her children. Plus, you know she has a hot accent.

best answer

Fuck off

Going to have to kill Wanda
Ignore Janet
Fuck She-Hulk
Marry Carol

Sure, bear hugs around her throat. Retribution.

Too many anons here are mutant-sympathisers, licking the boot that kicks them, or somehow actually think they're mutants. And every one of them would rather keep blaming Wanda than blame Doom. Or Bendis.

>Fuck Carol, she's a fat fascist cow and I need a good hate fuck
>Marry Shulk, sweet smart lawyer who can squash me in bed
>Kill Wanda

Wasp is ignored

she’s a fictional character it’s not her fault’ it’s edetorials

And yet there are Marvel editors and writers who are legitimately retarded enough to hold a grudge against her for it.

all comic writers and reader are like that’ this industry is so far up its ass that its a wonder it hasn't collapses due to cronyism, ignorance and the like.

Fuck Shulk
Marry Wanda
Kill Carol
Ignore Janet

>I'll be honest - even as a kid, her marrying a robot weirded me out.
Which is interesting, because I'm pretty sure nearly the entire board would admit they'd marry a sexy robot in a heartbeat.

Almost every Transformers thread seems to end up degenerating into this very subject.

There's really a dividing line between pre- and post-Byrne Avengers, where you either think of Vision as /ourguy/ or you can't even conceive of him as a person.

Wasp and She-Hulk: ignore
Scarlet Witch and Carol Danvers: kill

Damn this is looking good user. Keep up the great work

I know I'm in the minority on that. Maybe even a little hypocritical, given my love of Jenny from MLAATR. But, even then. it seems like it's just a talking sex toy.
>Not that there is anything wrong with that.

>There's really a dividing line between pre- and post-Byrne Avengers, where you either think of Vision as /ourguy/ or you can't even conceive of him as a person.

Good point. It's funny you mention Byrne, because, as far as I can recall, he's the only one that came back to the idea of "If Vison is based on Wonder Man's brain patterns, then isn't he attracted to her, too?" in WCA.

>Poor Simon: cock-blocked by his own brain patterns.