Megamind 2 never ever

megamind 2 never ever

Megamind Netflix series never ever

megamind comic yes but sadly it sucks

And Soon I Will Be Invincible never, too.

the road to el dorado 2 never ever in a million years

Don't make a sequel because the movie is popular. Make a sequel if you have an interesting story to tell.

Good, the female fandom for this is insufferable

Why what an outlandish and insane concept!

The fuck kind of bullshit you trying to pull?

Really? How so?

surely megamind 2 would have a more interesting story to tell than fucking shrek 5 or baby boss 2 don't you think?

Bolt 2 never

we got this but not a fucking sequel, feels bad man

I would love to see a cinimaic universe of MegaMind. The next move would be a Joker/Batman scenario where the Batman fill in is making everyone's life miserable due to him being a totalitarian dickhole. His army of adopted children are his anti fun police who patrol the streets to protect people from enjoying themselves. Joker fill in will just want to make people laugh and try and break the population of the city out of their brainwashed state by making them laugh with terrible jokes and puns.

Even a series would suffice

Never give up hope, OP

This sequel has potential. You have this ex-villain turned hero.
The possibilities for a new plot write themselves.
He could have trouble adapting to the hero life because he keeps fighting like a villain.
He could accidentally antagonize ex fellow super villains.
He could try to become a pacifist scientist only to be forced to fight by another villain.

Where could they go next?

If fucking SPIRIT can get a continuation 15+ years later, there's always hope Dreamworks will do something else with MegaMind someday, particularly because it's a superhero-esque property.

Of course, all you need to do is take one look at the new Spirit and realize maybe it's best to just let movies exist as single entities.

CROSSOVER WHEN?

Do people really like this enough to want more?

Good.

It was mostly shit. I honestly have no clue why people like it.

Shangri-La.

Atlantis? Wait...

Alongside Kung Fu Panda this is one of my favorite Dreamworks 3D movies.

It was decent

Without fathom.

This is sort of repeated but I always wondered why the citizens of metro city forgave megamind so quickly at the end. I would've loved a sequel where the conflict is based around Megamind trying to be a hero but his past life as a villain making it hard for people to root for him. Too bad they can't do that because they fucked themselves with the generic dance party ending. Good movie though.

Don't worry, Comcast/NBCU's gotta recoup the purchase price for DWA somehow

It was fun and had some potential. Certainly way less dumb that its competition, Despicable Me.

the road to LAS VEGAS where they finally get married in a poly relationship with chel yada yada
heck yeah
these kind of ideas are exactly why I want a sequel
it's ok user I would watch it even if it was terrible, I love it that much. I even bought the comics so that should be an indicator

yeah the incredibles gives me hope, especially considering it's one of my favorite pixar movies and I've wanted a sequel for that too for as long as I can remember
but considering that Illumination bought Dreamworks, my hopes diminish