youtube.com/watch?v=p8kQDNLkT3c
youtube.com/watch?v=FqT2uOa1-d0
dailymotion.com/video/x217u2p_plenty-of-money-and-you_shortfilms
youtube.com/watch?v=YOm7kg_3mYE
youtube.com/watch?v=fU94Q_JfFhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2:00

Fucking kek

Screw Bambi; I think this is the saddest thing Disney's ever done.

Sometimes sadness comes from the most unusual situations

youtu.be/vddEvqS6M4o

I didnt come here to feel

The ironic part is that it isn't even ugly.

BLEACHED

Look how happy he is with the members of his own race where he belongs

The duck was a cuck.

So the story book in Lilo and Stitch uses these same designs, right?

Whats the moral of The Ugly Duckling?

as sweet as this is it doesn't change that swans are assholes.

Ugly people can never be happy.

I mean the childrens book version was basically
>ugly people can grow up to be hot
>mean people grow up to be ugly?????

If your parents think you're a mistake, they're probably right.

I can't believe John Lennon is dead

Oh my gooood. If that's what you got out of this then go back to Sup Forums with the rest of your neo nazi fucktards.

If your birth was an accident, then you have no right to life and should kill yourself.

Ducks shouldn't fuck Swans

I remember I was on a boat tour in Austin Texas, and there was just a lone baby duck, just peeping away constantly as we drove by it.

It was the saddest thing that's stuck in my mind...

Although I think he missed the point of the story it definitely had some implication that wouldn't fly today. Modern ugly duckling would probably go something like
>weird egg found in duck nest
>ducks notice the baby duck is strange
>dad was never in the picture
>other ducks bully it/ mom makes it leave
>gets adopted by geese or turtles instead
the end

be careful who you call ugly in middle school

>Even these disney ducks go "Aw phooey"
I thought that was just a Donald trait

>That duck divorce
>The male duck sounds like he says "Aw crap"
My sides

>That one gif of a swan attacking a guy who got so pissed he just grabbed it by the neck and tossed it into the water

That we should be separated but equal.

The moral is that it doesn't matter what people say about you, what matters is that you love yourself and soon that love will show to others.

Some sappy bullshit like that

>and soon that love will show to others.

What a load of horse shit.

It's very clearly a reference to Donald, why are you guys so obtuse

I thought that was The Fox and The Hound's moral?

This made me cry.

Bambi didn't have shit on Dumbo.

youtu.be/nxm6avJHTWc

This was the Disney scene that shook my soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=p8kQDNLkT3c

I kept waiting for the sad part you guys are blubbering about and it never came.

Just a boring, somewhat mangled rendition of the Ugly Duckling, get a grip.

Also cygnets are pretty darn cute IRL so I don't know what Hans Christian Anderson was getting at.
>Also ducks don't have shit on swans

This whole movie was the definition of depression and struggling with mental illness. Ranging from dying of loneliness and outliving your usefulness.
youtube.com/watch?v=FqT2uOa1-d0

That if your being treated badly eventually you'll be beautiful. It was so that ugly kids don't feel so lonely thinking that they'll eventually be better than their bullies and so that kids bullying ugly kids might stop because later on that kid might be better.

It was trying to teach kids to think about the long term consequences of their actions.

Also Holy Shit this was a sad movie. Makes me feel like that shitty lonely kid I used to be all over again.

stupid milfy swan

That there's a good chance your wife is cheating on you and you should leave the moment you spot a bastard in the litter

Looney Tunes did a better Ugly Duckling story.

dailymotion.com/video/x217u2p_plenty-of-money-and-you_shortfilms

That all existence is suffering, life is meaningless and God is dead.

There's no irony here; don't be obtuse. The point is that it ISN'T ugly, except in the eyes of those who want it to look and behave like something it isn't. Andersen felt unappreciated and misunderstood by many of his contemporaries, and so he was the "ugly duckling" - the one who differed from his surroundings and was scorned because they expected him to be like them.

t. Dane

>so long, gay bowser

That crushing depression from a lifetime of failures can only be overcome by the incredible luck of winning the favor of generous benefactors.

>people not understanding the ugly fucking duckling

These are the people I share a board with and discuss the merits of stories with. People who can't even grasp the moral of a goddamn fairytale. Jesus fucking christ.

So did the Texan going to a wedding end up in the hearse who took him to the graveyard instead?

And yet we choose to still come here. Are we not as foolish as these tragicomical baboons?

Confirmed for not watching cartoons

Thank you Disney for enforcing segregation and against race mixing

youtube.com/watch?v=YOm7kg_3mYE

My favorite thing to happen here on 4chins was Sup Forums after the missile disaster youtube.com/watch?v=fU94Q_JfFhU

I tried showing my love to others and got tossed in jail for "indecent exposure".