"Aint no thing like me cept' me."

>"Aint no thing like me cept' me."

youtube.com/watch?v=ch6ZCdtSpXk

No fuck this. Fuck you Marvel. You're not getting my money now.

Reminder that MvCfags were talking shit about the graphics of other games while praising this.

How about you kill yourself?

That line just feels out of place.

For you, Rocket, anything.

How about you screw yourself.

And those fags were probably talking shit too.
There are no clean hands in console wars.

they're trying to make it into a catch-phrase, because characters with catchphrases sell more merchandise

I've never felt less hyped for a game in my entire life.

You haven't lived long.

You have to be 18 to post here son

I have seen nobody defend this game

I could say the same to edgelord Sup Forums fag a few posts up.

Because now it is impossible.

2 months ago, people HERE were hyped as fuck.

Most people two months ago were hyped for Injustice 2.

Out of all the legit concerns, this is what makes you want to drop a game?

MCU is fucking cancer

You know what's even worse?

Rocket actually says his other catchphrase, "Blam! Murder you.", at the end of his other hyper

Were you in the Injustice threads? There was 3 or 4 McVfags shitposting every single one of them.

proof plz

It's the only thing keeping Marvel afloat now.

But the Sup Forums side of the game is one major part of why the game is gonna be such a piece of shit.

Though then again that side is half-Sup Forums and a quarter Sup Forums.

This was no different from the synergy in the 90s.

>But the Sup Forums side of the game is one major part of why the game is gonna be such a piece of shit.
How so?

jesus fuck he sounds like Bubsy.

It's in the demo. For the life of me I can't find a gameplay video where they show the hyper AND without retards taking.

You're allowed to talk about Sup Forums related vidya here, retard.

>There was 3 or 4 McVfags shitposting every single one of them.
>This means all MvC fags we're doing it.

No, the major reason why the game is going to be a piece of shit is because it's going to be a retarded jugglefest just like MvC3.

You could also talk about comic related TV shows and movies and look how that turned out.

>the thread is 90% vidya talk
>but it has Sup Forums characters so it's okay

The character models have that "knocked up in Blender" feel.

This is worse.

Marvel side is 99% MCU wanking. Despite the whole fucking Vs. franchise having started with the goddamn X-Men.

Hence a quarter of Sup Forums.

>TFW you're actually looking forward to this more than MVCI just for shits and giggles.

That makes no fucking sense, JFC it wasn't a catchphrase! Marvel Entertainment has some stupid ass writers.

Also James Gunn frowns on that type of memetic shit.

>Question: James, in coming back to do this second film, was there one thing that you wanted to make sure not to mess up?

>JAMES GUNN: I don’t know. I wanted to continue from the first movie. So many sequels are not good. The primary reason, in studying them, seemed to be that so many of them just do the same thing the first movie did, with a different template. They’d be like, “People liked the dance-off in the first movie, so what’s our version of the dance-off?,” or “People liked ‘We are Groot’ in the first movie, so what’s our version of ‘We are Groot’?” Instead of doing that, we really tried to let these characters grow and change. We want to watch them become new and different people, in every film that we come up with. I didn’t want to just try to be a rehash of the first movie. I think people were surprised by the first movie, and people have been surprised by the second movie. I wanted to give people something new and different from what they already had.

See what Gunn said? Marvel Entertainment is doing the opposite of that.

I hate Rocket so much

The thing is Bubsy has nowhere to go but up. Even if this game is a 6/10, it's a massive improvement.

MvC had a reputation that will and or has tanked into shit.

>hyped for Injustice 2.
Cool bullshit bro. Now threads are as dead as its online but at least WB bribed you into EVO this year

t. MvCfag

I want to fuck Rocket so much

>Youtube comments
Why don't you go back there

But Injustice is fun, and the RPG mechanics are good, and Clash adds strategy to a fighting game. And the visuals, lawd.

The only thing that bugs me is that the infinity gems are the wrong color. Now I know how Chischan feels.

That being said I am still buying the game for the infinity gem props. I don't even play fighting games.

Do you need some beauty? I have more than enough to share.

Gunn is a fucking hack because what he described is exactly what vol 2 was.

>if

Too be fair, that was the only character interaction I liked in that demo, despite Rocket's shit new VA.

The new VA isn't that bad cut him some slack

>ITT: People who don't actually play MvC

The good MvC players enjoy it and are excited about the creative it allows, that's all that matters and casuals will follow suit once they see what can be done.

Ah, the Crackcomfag!

Worked for Street Fighter V, right?

Were SF4 and MvC3 really just a fluke? It's been increasingly downhill ever since. Back in the 90s their fighter output was pretty consistent in quality despite being much higher in volume and diversity.

There are a few pros who were invited for a VIP game session and now they are shilling hard, calling people haters and that the E3 demo people got to play (and left disappointed) doesn't count.

Nah, the second one was pretty different but still felt like a proper continuation. Didn't really try to repeat the beats from the first movie too much.

I'll defend it to an extent the gameplay looks solid just a shame it looks like trash also fuck them for simplifying the DP motion

Honestly, what's wrong with them? How could they downgrade this much? It would've been better if they just added more characters to UMvC3.

My only problem with the film is that Groot should not have been a toddler the whole film. They overstayed that "ohh Groot is sooo adorable" schtick.

I guess, but he's trying way too hard to be Movie Rocket.

Clearly they don't have the same level of people or budget from the last game.

Disney doesn't seem to think the MvC franchise is a big deal so it just sees it as a way to quick buck a bit with their MCU franchises.

Add that to Capcom current obsession of "Esports above all else" that led to SFV looking like shit as well.

>tfw a new DBZ game of all things looks better than MVC

Kill me.

Not really, characters had development and they matured.

Anyone feel like the Voice Actor strike is also affecting this game hard?

DnA Rocket is fucking based. Movie synergy Rocket can eat a dick, though.

>That line just feels out of place.
What could pawsubly go wrong?!

Look at this capbros.

>$0.50 Bat dollars has been deposited into your account - Warner Bros

There is a strike? First time im hearing this

Yeah it doesn't really affect much tbqh. VAs are obnoxious.