Is this the best cartoon ever made?

Is this the best cartoon ever made?

no.

Absolutely

That's not Ren & Stimpy

There will never be the best of anything.

It's not even in the top 9, OP.

Your opinions are not facts

10/10, jesus christ I almost gave myself an aneurysm.

No but I loved it. The comromidy of the ED boys warms my heart but also makes me feel depressed as I will never have friends as close as that. Friends who through thick and thin will always stick together because they know they're all they got.

>19 year old DeviantARTist who thinks he's cool because he has correct opinions starter pack
And the public is shocked that we're not taken seriously anymore!

replace duck dodgers with EE&E. problem solved.

>TMNT

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Of course it is.

Best slapstick of all time. You could feel the weight behind each ridiculous action, and the soundtrack was so seamless and fitting each show. That and it really hits you in the nostalgia, encapsulates what being a kid was like.

>replace duck dodgers
>ever

>>eh thinks worst turtles and worst batman is better than eene

You must be a coprophiliac with that kind of shit taste, fa.m . Neck yourself in an original and autistic way.

Nope.
It's up there, but not THE best.

>The Batman
>Duck Dodgers
>Kim Possible
>Megas XLR
>Samurai Jack
>Teen Titans
>Ninja Turtles

>Top 9

Shit taste mate, Samurai Jack would be in the top 9 if it weren't for that shit finale.

It was one of my top favorites, but new cartoons have come out in recent years that I love more.

Though, the Eds will always have a special place in my heart.

yes.

>Comparing Samurai Jack and Foster's Home
>Comparing Teen Titans and Star Vs.

Some of these comparisons seem really unfair and weird. Like you compare Spongebob to fucking Samurai Jack??? what the fuck

>worst turtles
Mate, the other two barely qualify as TMNT cartoons, let alone good ones.

Though I enjoyed it as a kid, it's one of the few shows that has literally negative rewatch value. It simply does not hold up today, at all.

user, I don't think you understand what that was.

YES

Allow me to explain.

Children are drunk adults. Drunk adults are children who know what a vagina is.

I loved this as a child.

I love the memory of it as a 21 year old with regrets.

It stands the test of time.

>No Venture Bros
Pretty good list though

Is my favorite cartoon of all times, so it might as well be.

>Tournament

am I the ONLY person in all of space-time that understands that tournament ranking is flawed? you cant just say the the second place finalist is the second best fighter because the actual second best guy might have had to fight the best guy in the first round.
if there is anyone else in all of existence who also understands this, PLEASE let me know that I am not alone

also, EEnE is my favorite cartoon of all

how do you expect it to be seeded? regardless the top 8 are pretty rock solid in there, like a couple in there could definitely switch around but its not like these were ridiculous upsets or anything

It really is up there, and there will never be any cartoon in the future that will ever surpass it IMO.

>not Kim Possible

The only reason Samurai Jack won is because the tournament ended when we were still on the 3rd or 4th episode of the new season before everything went downhill
If we did this now SJ probably wouldn't even make it past the 3rd round