So gingers are evil, right? These movies both had evil super gingers

So gingers are evil, right? These movies both had evil super gingers

I've never personally known a ginger that wasn't a piece of shit.

>Two things have evil X
>Therefore all X must be evil

I think red has been ingrained in peoples minds to represent the devil

t. red x

Does Wreck-it Ralph qualify as a ginger?

>Villain of his game
>Almost causes the apocalypse to two booths from his selfish actions
>Gets no karma for it

Ginger here, can confirm we're evil.

AMA

We're also designed to be basement dwelling shitposters due to the fact we generate Vitamin D in low-light conditions. Fun fact for you.

I thought this was common knowledge?

What if the evil ginger is an anti-hero?

Comparing these 2 is like comparing Olive Garden to the dumpster.

>Syndrome
>Super

No such thing. Rorschach is a murderer and a sociopath. Watchmen was leading up to his karmic death at the hands of a true hero.

Isn't the question a ginger?

What, you think South Park formed that meme from nothing?

these two were practically the same character, i swear.

no they were not

are you australian ?
and if you are, does that fact that you're both ginger and australian increase your evilness ?

Is a natural redhead and redhead guy different from a ginger? Is ginger a race?

Where do gingers and redheads come from?

Both were Jews m8. Learn to read between the lines.

Was Brad Bird bullied by a ginger kid with a big chin during his childhood or something?

His hair is obviously brown

All gingers are redheads, not all redheads are gingers.

Read head is just having red hair and they are fairly common among Celtic, Slavic and germanic people. Gingers have a determinates phenotype that include type 1 skin, including freckles, orange tier hair, and are usually Ashkenazi or Celtic.

Not always, sometimes they just really hate space aliens and bald teachers.

British, not Aussie. So close I guess.

>Red head is just having red hair and they are fairly common among Celtic, Slavic and germanic people. Gingers have a determinates phenotype that include type 1 skin, including freckles, orange tier hair, and are usually Ashkenazi or Celtic.

Correct. It's a recessive mutation, which is why you see ginger kids with parents who are both non-ginger.

Not his sprites.

Isn't Brad Bird a ginger with a big chin?

youre not “close to us” you fuckin poomy

Well I didn't want to outright state we're superior but if you're okay with that, fair enough.

>Where do gingers and redheads come from?
After Cain killed his brother Abel, God cursed Cain and his descendants to carry a mark showing them to be children of the first murderer.

the only ones not superior to you are abbos and thats just cause they centre their lives around huffing paint’ fake yank fuck

Pontius Pilot and Lizzy Borden were both gingers

>Gets no karma for it
He spends his entire life being shat on up to that point, and everybody gives him shit for his mistakes during the movie.

Lex Luthor only became evil when he lost his hair even though he is a ginger, what does it mean Sup Forums?

Ah, but see, that's a retcon. In his first appearance, Luthor had red hair and was already evil, so the pattern is maintained.

>Giving sympathy to a filthy ginger

You're part of the problem user.

Male gingers are evil
Females are hot

Is this humanized Zootopia?

Hmm

I could tell about the movie but nobody cares anything else but the hot mom and and the super cutie redhead.

>AMA

Do you burn instantly if you're under the sun for more than 10 minutes? I'm pasty as shit and I can't bear being in sunlight much, but is it even worse for a ginger? Do you make sure to wear sunscreen?

That's what happens when you don't have a soul

This is worth watching just for the redhead and first couple wolf jokes.

Did this meme exist before South Park?

>the iron giant
i miss 1999

I think you mean 9 Teen 90 Nine

Oh yeah, it's pretty bad for us.
I think my tolerance is pretty decent but if I don't put on sunscreen if I'm out for a significant portion of time, wearing swimming trunks or something, I can definitely feel the burn.