>Original
>Omniverse
>Ultimate
Etc whatever, comfy thread to talk about the series

IT STARTED WHEN AN A-LI-EN DEVICE DID WHAT IT DID

Vilgax had a nice ship.

AND STUCK ITSELF UP HIS WRIST WITH SECRETS THAT IT HID

Best alien

this cartoon seems interesting but it has so many versions of itself I don't know which I should try.
I like the style of pic related the most, is that version any good?

NOW HE'S GOT SUPER POWERS HE'S NO ORDINARY KID HE'S BEN 10

>03
Start with the original, you won't get omniverse without it

compared to the rest? hell no. some contrarians here like it but it shits all over all the rest of the franchise.

just on its own? it's okay-ish

>Ben 10 thread!
you mean Gwen thread

shit taste, we want to fuck ben here

Remember that one time in Alien Force when Cash got an alien attached to him and he went all Columbine on Ben and Kevin?

Tell me again why is this such a huge international franchise again?

Aliens

Action cartoon done right.

Ignore the last user, Omniverse is the best version but you need to watch original one first, fuck AF and UA

Only contrarians and pedos dislike Omniverse.

You've got that mixed up buddy. Only contrarians and pedos like Omniverse,

But Pedos like omniverse.

Remember the alien made of legos

one of the most retarded things about Omniverse

Let's get to post alien babes.

>mfw
The best series is the reboot. No more fucking arguing all the time, now they're adorable cuzzies!

ARMED WITH POWERS HE'S ON THE CHASE

>OS thread
>nothing but Gwen lewds and cringe posting
>Omniverse thread
>actual lore discussion plus alien waifus
Omniverse has the best fandom too

>Omniverse thread
>actual lore discussion
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>plus alien waifus
not a plus

I want to do lewd things to this Ben
Post solo Ben lewds

A Galactus sized girl could DP herself with that ship.

One reason is that Ben has a huge variety of different powers, but there are clearly defined limits to what he can use at any given time, and specific reasons for why he has each individual power. This means you can have a wide variety of different action scenes while keeping the same protagonist, but you don't have the problem where it seems like the character can just do anything like you do with a lot of magic-using heroes.

Dont die

FIGHTING OFF EVIL FROM EARTH OR SPACE

>They made the new stink fly look just like him

Why not just give him this one?

Yeah, I have to say when I saw the new stinkfly on a toy box the other day, I thought it was a lousy interpretation of big chill. I could have gotten over it eventually if it was, but having it be stinkfly just isn't cool. Why change a character that much and expect to call it the same thing? Stinkfly has always been one of bens more alien aliens.

Toy molds. It's easier to repurpose the standard humanoid frame than to create a properly alien one just for one toy.

Why do you think they made Fasttrack?

Pedos love omniverse because of 11 year old gwen

So then call it something else. Fast track is a good example. Older fans hate him because he is just a shittier xlr8, but at the same time, it's such a vastly different body that you really can't get away with calling it a redesign

So, why didn't Teenage Ben ever do this?

That's a good question.

Ester is best girl

It makes me sad that Ben never got to transform into Vilgax's species in Omniverse or any of the other shows before it.

Gax is actually pretty legit too. I like that he still has the heat vision but can also transform his arms into tendrils.

Because in the original canon Vilgax's species didn't have super strength, super intelligence, or any other characteristic which would make it an interesting alien. Vilgax himself was a tactical genius who later got roided up on what was essentially space Venom, but that wouldn't be reflected in the Omnitrix's scan.

Yes, exactly that. Thanks user. Vilgax was a wimp with a robot army, then got anchor arms after Xylene blasted his bridge apart.

Is Vilgax's ship a giant rail gun?

Omniverse is the best incarnation, but the series has a HUGE hard-on for continuity. Like, holy shit, there are at least two whole story arcs built upon throw-away lines from the original series.

Yes. Reminds me of the frigates from Halo.

The og series' art direction was brilliant, I'm glad DJW took notes from it. Is it worth it to marathon the entirety of Omniverse after finishing the og show? I've only seen small clips.

Yes, Omniverse is great. Do be warned that it does grudgingly consider UAF canon, so once in a while you get episodes that don't make much sense if you're not familiar with it.

To be honest UAF, though it does have its flaws, is worth a watch first, unless you are limited by time. OV takes a lot of lore from it, and much of the story will make little sense without having first watched UAF. Despite being inferior to OV and the OS, UAF is still decent.

It's been shown using the front prongs as a larger, main weapon

I wonder where she put Meatwad.

Tetrax had a nice ship too.

That was a shitty lyric

Do you even squat, bro?

What was the best design?

I still like Bane Vilgax from the OS the best

The best. Taking off the mask was a terrible move.

Were the damages Vilgax had at the start of Ben 10000 because of when Ben's dad bombed him in the sewers?

Ben's dad bombing him in the sewers was a "what-if" episode, like gwen 10.

That, and Ben 10K was set WAY in the future. Given how fast alien tech can help put you back together again after you've exploded, i suspect those injuries are from the last time ben had fought vilgax as an adult

OS version 2 is easily the best. There's a reason that the reboot used it as the basis.

Very true

When the fuck did he fuse with an Ampfibian???

He didn't. He's fused with a Lucubra, demon minions of Diagon.